View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 1 of 468 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

One Piece The Next Straw Hat Crew Member (During Punk Hazard Arc)

This is a discussion of who will be the next Strawhat crew member. Before Luffy entered the Grand Line, he gathered up crew members that are only human but yet so skillfull. Then after he sailed the 1st half of the Grand Line he gathers up some more crew members but are not so human enough but yet still so skillfull. So discuss your prediction or idea about the next Strawhat Crew member that will possibly join with them.
    Last edited by Phixion; 06-23-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Spoiler!

Straw Hats are indeed a unique crew. I though that girl from Moria's crew as going to join them as well (name's Perona or something like that, I think).

About having a fishman, well it would be another weird one, but I don't see a fishman living (outside) the water all day with the crew (maybe he would just swim along or sth...).

MR. 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can only hope...=D

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    well, they only just got brooke, so unless they make it like how they did with the alabasta arc where it was chopper adn then not long after robin, then the chances of a new member so fast r unlikely but it would b nice, but that would only be leaving one member of the crew b4 luffy's goal of a 10person crew would b complete.
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestiny View Post
    but that would only be leaving one member of the crew b4 luffy's goal of a 10person crew would b complete.
    i think luffy doesn't count, so there's still 2 remaining members that is available in the crew.
    coz in the current chapter 489..brooke was the 8th. so that means there is still 2 positions left.

Spoiler!

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossXS View Post
    MR. 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One can only hope...=D
    haha yeah, that would be awesome, he was such a cool character

I would be stoked if Mr. 2 joined, that would be neat. It's possible right??? One can hope.

Straw-Hat Pirate Monkey D Luffy's Avatar
    it's possible, i read the new chapter, and we learn about that piece of paper Ace gave Luffy back in Alabasta. there might be a detour to find Ace at Impel Down, which is where Mr.2 is (at least that's where i think he is, correct me if im wrong )

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    i doubt they'll bring Mr. 2 bak, but i'd b happier if Vivi joined! she was a member for so long, but then left for alabasta. xD that would b interesting and i'd like it!
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

...franky was the 8th

1: luffy
    2: zoro
    3: nami
    4: usopp
    5: sanji
    6: chopper
    7: robin
    8: franky
    9: still up to debate...brooke flashbacks tend to lead us to believe hell be #9...i dont think he will though for some reason.