View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 427 of 468 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4675
    So again someone similar to Zoro you want? But in more hardcore level! What a boring addition to the crew. It's almost like your saying Caribo will join as well.

Cross, if this is in fact stretching back to one of your bagillion theories we have already discussed beyond death (especially the additional swordsman): ANGRY FIST SHAKE!!!!!!

lol Ok, but to defend Bonney, regardless of her being a Supernova, she is/was within the WG clutches. So if she did in fact escape, most likely her old crew has been sent elsewhere than ID and/or is disbanded. Someone further back had mentioned she could join the SH because she simply needed to escape from WG searching for her/to fulfill her dream. Despite her having similar characteristics to Luffy, I argue she is different enough to fit if she were to join. And Fenix this is more towards you, you can't say Chopper Usopp don't fit bc they share the childish side of Luffy, or you can't say Zoro and Robin are too dark individually to be in teh same crew, or Brook belongs just because he is perverted and Franky is a cyborg and a dozen other similarities arguable for disimilarities. Basically you will always have some reoccuring personalities w/in a crew, and I know now I'm nitpicking but if every crew member had to be surefire unique and different in personality then no one would be able to fit in the SH bc they all share an unbelievable devotion to friendship and caring for one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Cross, if this is in fact stretching back to one of your bagillion theories we have already discussed beyond death (especially the additional swordsman): ANGRY FIST SHAKE!!!!!!
    (hangs head) LOL
    yes i was on this kick B4 LOL. i think they could use a more villainous character in the crew. they really do not have a truly villainous anti hero in the crew. and like some of you said they are pirates after all LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does the next Strawhat crew member have to be apart of the New Era? Howcome they can't be old?
    "I will become the Pirate King" Monkey D Luffy

no ones saying they can't but since we already have brook. .....
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would hope we see another younger member join. Not as young as Chopper was when he first joined but either around the majority of the crew (19-20) or even a bit older like mid-twenties would be fine by me.

agreed 100% and i have kind of dropped my pure speed guy theory since we have seen sanjis new speed even under water. but idk i would still not rule out a fish man or a logia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Someone had a idea of a really fast fishmen both in and out of water (or can be anyone really) but with the gag that he was always the last one to get to the destination. Also like he takes so long just to start moving or that he can't precisely stop. Along with how he talks.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ Nami went bankrupt back in water 7, remember Luffy spent all the money on that party.

@ SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z Yeah I don't see Bonney anything like most of the things you describe her as. Think some of you getting tomboy idea mixed up too. Tomboy doesn't mean you have little aspects of that personality. Just because they are strong and fight doesn't mean they are one. I don't see any character in One Piece as a Tomboy personality.
    My opinion similar to yours though, I don't think she'll join as well but I don't really want her to join regardless. Her character design is good but her personality is boring for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no ones saying they can't but since we already have brook. .....
    Yeah, didn't they get more money that they got because Perona was robbing Moira but got "poofed away" by Kuma? Don't they still have that money or what remains from it, since they never really spent anything at the auction?
    The thing about tomboys like everything else, there is varying degrees. You can dress it(like a boy), or like an unconcerned with styles, and matching, or even cleanliness girl. The way you move, walk, act, talk and what you do in certain situations can indicate it. But you don't necessarily have to have all 5 or 6 of those qualities be equal, total, or the only indicators of a tomboy.

No doubt we know very little about Bonney overall, but what Oda has shown. But I think what he has shown was supposed to be indicative as to some of her habits. In this instance a big factor in why I said she was a tomboy other than being a female leader on a probably male-dominated ship, was her eating a meal at that place scene. No doubt a girl can just have a "healthy ravenous appetite" like Luffy, but I think IMHO that to have Bonney spread-legged, out in public after eating a huge meal is indicative of tomboy tendencies. No offense to any1 but to do that would either indicate perhaps either a willingness to spread your legs for obvious other reasons, or some tomboyish aspects to your personality. Since it was related to right after she just ate i would lean more towards tomboyish qualities.
    I have been friends with lots of different girls and women, and they have been massively comfortable with me. Some of them @ that point in their lives, I would call them definite tomboys. But I do not recall any of them being comfortable enough to do that around me or any other guy in public. Seems like 1 of those things that goes against everything almost every mom would teach most
    daughters to do IMHO. In fact I would say most girls, even tomboy girls or woman would not do it so much that it is almost an all male characteristic.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I would hope we see another younger member join. Not as young as Chopper was when he first joined but either around the majority of the crew (19-20) or even a bit older like mid-twenties would be fine by me.
    Agreed, Not only Brook but Robin, and Franky also sort of fill that role as the older crew. I think it would take a unique or rather very similar to what happened to Brook experience(in that they would have lost former crew, desperate for new crew even if they are of the younger generation), in order to get and explain another older generation member to join. Besides I see it as basically another older generation person would be like Rayleigh in a "teach them and send them on their way" sort of attitude.

Ill admit it I am liking Jimbei more and more. If the SH have grown enough then it should not be a problem. He has an amazing personality and he fights well, plus he can steer a ship in battle conditions.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT