View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 419 of 468 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Bet this is not the first time you read this theory ... Once Ivankov turned Sir Crocodile into from Women to man and later in the story or it still happend in the 2 years ts he turns him back and he will somehow join the SH´s
    1. Logia in the Sh´s (not needed but it would be kind of cool)
    2. Another women in the sausage fest

one of his weakpoints ivankov could mean that croc was a girl
    Spoiler!

mrs Crocodile x3
    Spoiler!
    well i had a theory about this that he may have been an okama because look at the picture under eva's picture
    Spoiler!

i think that might be croc when he was a young okama or chick or something? but that really has nothing to do with the next crew member so.................................
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ i always said that he was probablly a chick, probably why we only saw the back of Croc in the flashback
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    he would be awesome if the next crew member was a perverted female who only hits on females, get it, to give sanji and brook some competition.

^ Be even more awesome if that characters was the tom boy Kuniochi I was talking about!

the thing about that is the haters would come out and say he was ripping of naruto OP does not really need ninjas. i mean im not knocking you idea if you like that idea thats cool. i mean i still would not rule out sabo i mean there are some nice possibilities there and i still feel that there is another swordsmen of some kind coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i don't think anyone would call oda a copycat hes an o.g in the manga scene. As long as the next member has an awesome personality and is strong. i don't mind what he/ or she is. as long as the next member isn't a scaredy cat (ussop, chopper, nami, brook) they got too many already.

the haters would come out and say he was ripping of naruto OP does
    People act like kishimoto is the first person to draw a ninja manga, i don't even consider the characters in naruto ninja's anymore they're way tooooo emotional
    Last edited by dct21; 03-14-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Naruto is the next Straw Hat member. He has a dream and a sad past, plus I think he could hold his own up with the top three.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Right now Naruto could probably give Luffy a run for his money. Actually I would say he's ahead of Luffy comparing where both of their stories are at. Didn't Naruto learn his dad's technique the yellow flash one? As well learning the Bijuu nuke blast.

Anyways with dct doubt people would say that, both Oda and Kishi aren't really the first on many of the things they draw. Not like it matters even if they do bash him not going stop from drawing One Piece.(That's the same for all the other popular manga's )

I still hold out to my fanfictional theory of getting a Kunoichi that's from the land of Wado, which is a country with samurai's and ninja's, resembling the Narutoverse.

I still hold out to my fanfictional theory of getting a Kunoichi that's from the land of Wado, which is a country with samurai's and ninja's, resembling the Narutoverse.
    I also hope we get a chance to see what a giant village looks like

Oh you mean Elbaf? Yeah that place going be badass, although Oda's weakness is his size proportions. And this thread been off topic since Bonney was consider a possible SH candidate.