View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 418 of 468 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the SH's don't get a logia user. It would be a stronger testament to the crew's strength, especially if they can then take down logia users. Although if some logia were to join the crew, I would suspect it would be some lower powered one, or something that has an added weakness. Now I am not saying Caribou would join but the weakness of him being a liquid based logia and being confined to containers would be the sort of weakness a possible logia crew member would have to exhibit I think to fit well into the crew.
    AGREED they do not need a logia at all it would just be cool if they got one. but yeah like crocs DF or something like that. but i have said this B4 there are tons of possibilities.

i was thinking steam or mercury maybe? some kind of plants maybe? (rose logia) LOL yes i still have that idea LOL. but any yeah there are tons of possibilities but they would not need one to survive or any thing like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah they don't need a Logia but then again they don't reallly need a member with Super Reindeer abilities and they don't really need a guy that uses his legs to fight, it's just great that they do (i guess).
    I'm not guessing that a Logia that is still wet behind the ears is considered cause for alot of fear for a pirate that has been riding the New World for long enough, I'm assuming that having a Logia DF in the New World is as scary as someone having a Rubber DF at the beginning of the Grand Line 'Yeah it's a rare DF but this island is scarier'.

I had the idea for a Df user awhile back that had already had a great fighting style before but was now learning to control their new DF, this way were shown by Oda upfront how a Logia user evolves their technique (we've seen Zoan and Parcemia in the CP9 arc use new found DFs).
    And also we'll get someone who can fight and idk i thought of something else, no doubt some else has thought the same kinda things before so i'll let you guys talk.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Bet this is not the first time you read this theory ... Once Ivankov turned Sir Crocodile into from Women to man and later in the story or it still happend in the 2 years ts he turns him back and he will somehow join the SH´s
    1. Logia in the Sh´s (not needed but it would be kind of cool)
    2. Another women in the sausage fest

one of his weakpoints ivankov could mean that croc was a girl
    Spoiler!

mrs Crocodile x3
    Spoiler!

^ it'd be funny as hell, but being a woman isn't really a weakness though.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    No it isnt but crocodiles pride is higher than .... i dont even know a good metaphor for it^^, and in this szenario it would be a weakness for him, not in sights of strengh or df controll but, i spoke of pride in that case ...

yeah, that could very well be the case.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    its gonna be princess shirohashi, she likes adventures just like luffy, and after luffy saves her from whoever shes gonna go gaga over him and is gonna wanna travel together

She won't be able to fit on the ship!!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    She won't be able to fit on the ship!!
    Both physically and metaphorically.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Wait, what?
    Metaphorically big in what way?
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong