View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 417 of 468 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4675
    well i think we are all still holding out hope on another tom relative or a relative of jimbi or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i think we are all still holding out hope on another tom relative or a relative of jimbi or something like that.
    Cross, stop trying to sneak and infect us with a generalized specification of your own theory all subtle like....it's not good for our health...

Also, hooded figure???? Idk what you guys are talking about but Jewelry Bonney!!!!!!!! Hey, she was a former "boss" and bc she is a fugitive and possibly escaped from the WG again, she could be wearing a hooded and shrouded disguise and have made it to FI and is just waiting for the right crew to sneak into the NW. See, now my theory is 100% fool proof right Cross? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Cross, stop trying to sneak and infect us with a generalized specification of your own theory all subtle like....it's not good for our health...

Also, hooded figure???? Idk what you guys are talking about but Jewelry Bonney!!!!!!!! Hey, she was a former "boss" and bc she is a fugitive and possibly escaped from the WG again, she could be wearing a hooded and shrouded disguise and have made it to FI and is just waiting for the right crew to sneak into the NW. See, now my theory is 100% fool proof right Cross? lmao
    NOOO how did you find out my evil plan NOOO. LOL but no not really.
    and they were talking about the painting oda sent those fan boys that had the crew member who was a hooded figure. and bonny is already in the new world and is probably being held there two so she would not need to sneak in to the new world LOL.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Some people are hoping for a
    Spoiler!
    to join. some people want
    Spoiler!
    or
    Spoiler!
    to join, But I Wan't
    Spoiler!
    to join.That would also take care of the logia member.

yes thats the only way i would be happy with another female.
    and i brought up the smoker joining thing way way way back when i first came to the forum but my reasoning was he would be so disgusted with how the marines acted in the war that he would walk away and end up with luffy but since that did not happen i dropped the theory along time ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes thats the only way i would be happy with another female.
    and i brought up the smoker joining thing way way way back when i first came to the forum but my reasoning was he would be so disgusted with how the marines acted in the war that he would walk away and end up with luffy but since that did not happen i dropped the theory along time ago.
    It still could happen after luffy gives him the punch of enlightenment in the new world smooker will awaken to new ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    It still could happen after luffy gives him the punch of enlightenment in the new world smooker will awaken to new ideas.
    doubtful but any way
    do you think we might see any of jimbis family? a son or something or maybe a brother? that could possibly join the crew or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want a kunoichi to join but we all know who's joining

Spoiler!

Seems I have to type solid evidence now or my post will be deleted. Here I thought those rules didn't matter reading 50% of the posts.

Alright before you guys start saying the obvious Akainu killed his brother he won't ever join. Akainu saved Ace from a worse death, if Ace didn't get punched Luffy would had died and Ace would had committed suicide. This way it's a nice meaningful scene. Luffy will understand this and forgive Akainu and make him join the crew, to help Akainu see the righteous way by being with the SH's. He'll have a heart warming adventure, accidentally melting their faces off and sinking the Thousand Sunny. This will give a chance for Franky to show his skills repairing the ship and Chopper show his advanced surgical skills reconstructing their faces.

Also this gives the crew a logia user, which is key part you need for the New World just random thought no evidence backing it up. I just know logia is required.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-06-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Perfect idea just like soap on a rope.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I wouldn't be surprised if the SH's don't get a logia user. It would be a stronger testament to the crew's strength, especially if they can then take down logia users. Although if some logia were to join the crew, I would suspect it would be some lower powered one, or something that has an added weakness. Now I am not saying Caribou would join but the weakness of him being a liquid based logia and being confined to containers would be the sort of weakness a possible logia crew member would have to exhibit I think to fit well into the crew.