View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 416 of 468 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4675
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Hey guys someone of you Posted that an earlyer Arc boss will join the crew and you got it from an interview with oda. Can you pls give me the source of that or was that fucking rubbish you told their ... Cant remember who it was and cant find the post pls can someone help me out

well the thing about the interview was it was unclear on what oda meant many of use feel that he was talking about the croc luffy team up in ID and the war. so think it means a boss will join. if i remember correctly it was not clear but i think it was the croc team up but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i need a source xD pls link ( and not in the boredomzone guys ...)

i do not have the link sorry just Google it lol
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i do not have the link sorry just Google it lol
    tried to google it the hole evening and cant find anyting ...... just need a sources to make it sure cause im discussing it in german forums and nobody believes it my source was this thread and i wanna make sure what oda really said and try if like you sead he possible could only mean the war arc

well i think some one posted a link way back in the thread the best i can do is tell you to look its back there some where sorry man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Spoiler!

I have a very in-depth analysis which shows as to why in a previous page on this thread with 100% accuracy

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

^Sure he will....

I haven't been able to read the newest chapter all the way through yet for various reasons but i still think that it will be a fishman that we have seen before's relative
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Hey guys someone of you Posted that an earlyer Arc boss will join the crew and you got it from an interview with oda. Can you pls give me the source of that or was that fucking rubbish you told their ... Cant remember who it was and cant find the post pls can someone help me out
    i guess i remember some one posted it....

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    the following are quotes from Oda, either from interviews, JUMP Festas, SBS's or any other place Oda speaks about One Piece outside of the manga. I hope this is the best place to put it. I am not giving my own interpretation of the quotes, everyone is free to interpret them as they wish.

1. They're gonna make a former boss character their partner and head to the New World.
    Day 2 of JUMP Festa 2009; NUMEROUS blogs

ohhh it was me.....

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I have a very in-depth analysis which shows as to why in a previous page on this thread with 100% accuracy
    WARNING:Cross 777 has infected your brain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^Sure he will....

I haven't been able to read the newest chapter all the way through yet for various reasons but i still think that it will be a fishman that we have seen before's relative
    and you kind sir,where have you been.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Thank computer viruses and the flu, and was it confirmed whether the former boss was the hooded figure in that video or if he or she (does Alvida count as a boss?) would be completely different characters?
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong