View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 415 of 468 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4675
  1. #4141
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if you JB mean jimbi i just have to say for all thats right with the world please lord........ lol
    this is my favorite post of yours Cross lol Respect
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  2. #4142
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    AWWW thanks i would like to say your not the first but............................................... .................................................. ..................................
    but really your not the first but thanks man i put some thought in to that post LOL. but i am shocked in this arc that oda is not dangling some possible crew member in front of our noses yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #4143
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AWWW thanks i would like to say your not the first but............................................... .................................................. ..................................
    but really your not the first but thanks man i put some thought in to that post LOL. but i am shocked in this arc that oda is not dangling some possible crew member in front of our noses yet?
    And I'm shocked that you actually stopped sayinng Den wouldn't be the new crewmember after seeing him ^ :O

    Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

    There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

    Spoiler!

  4. #4144
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    Alvida will join some day (at least she hopes so)

  5. #4145
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    i did not say den would join? i said one of toms relatives i never singled one out. we have to wait to see if we see any more of toms relatives. he could have more than a brother as his only relative. so i am holding out hope that a relative of tom will join. its still a possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #4146
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    851
    Ummmm, Cross, I hate to do this but since you did it to me...lololololo!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if you JB mean jimbi i just have to say for all thats right with the world please lord........ lol

  7. #4147
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Ummmm, Cross, I hate to do this but since you did it to me...lololololo!!!!!!!
    well i did deserve that but let me fix that for you with no completion 2 LOL but yeah i get at this point that its a big long shot but i get the feeling that after they take care of decken and the NFP that we might have more fish man island stuff coming because oda has not even teased us with a possible new crew member in this arc :(.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #4148
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    851
    Idk...still don't think Oda will give the crew a new member in this arc or for few afterwards maybe. The current crew just got back together and despite myself wanting to see a new crew member and what out of this world sort of character Oda would come up with to fit the SH style, I think for awhile he'll keep the crew as is and let them get reacquainted with each other, maybe a few filler arcs with backstories of the two years apart. Idk I just don't see any crew member from FI, fishman or not (unless Jewelry Bonney makes an appearance lol) but there's nothing that would discredit a fishman or what joining later on in the NW.

  9. #4149
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    i actaully think jewelry bonney would join th SH
    and i bet the SH will save her ==> unintentiouly though
    there is just kgotta be an arc revolving about her and her past ,with akainu as the main villian ==> and the SH just happen to cross her way.
    Also she was mad at the SH in SA but , i think she has sympathy for luffy now becus his roll in the war.
    she will fit the crew nicely competing with luffy over food and insulting zorro all the time ,with sanji behind her haha :d

  10. #4150
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Idk...still don't think Oda will give the crew a new member in this arc or for few afterwards maybe. The current crew just got back together and despite myself wanting to see a new crew member and what out of this world sort of character Oda would come up with to fit the SH style, I think for awhile he'll keep the crew as is and let them get reacquainted with each other, maybe a few filler arcs with backstories of the two years apart. Idk I just don't see any crew member from FI, fishman or not (unless Jewelry Bonney makes an appearance lol) but there's nothing that would discredit a fishman or what joining later on in the NW.
    :( well the thing is there getting back together and they will need to reconnect that would make a new guy fitting in go a lot more smoothly because they would all be getting to know each other again and the new guy it would just make is more easy that way.

    but i was shocked because usually oda teases us a lot and he has not done that with a possible crew member yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •