View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 413 of 468 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4675
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i've been saying that for the longest

after we have already seen his true personality i can't believe people are still saying that
    so do me........^

i can`t believe some people still saying that maybe caribou is gonna be a nakama...ohh my...

jut wait for some hodi fans or dekken fans to show up^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I think people are just anxious for a logia crew member and Caribou seems enough on there power level to be that person, but i am only fluid with the idea of someone with a new Logia and an already good fighting style, with Caribou , well look at him his personality doesn't fit and he has shown much fight in him besides trying to fight his way out of a barrrel and kidnapping the defenceless (which even when Robin and Franky did bad things before they joined we atleast knew there was a noble reason behind it later on, he just said point blank that he wants to sell them on the slave trade who knows he might want the money to buy an orphanage).

And btw is it crazy for me to say that FI isn't the only place that Fishmen lurk
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

^ why would that be crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I think people are just anxious for a logia crew member and Caribou seems enough on there power level to be that person, but i am only fluid with the idea of someone with a new Logia and an already good fighting style, with Caribou , well look at him his personality doesn't fit and he has shown much fight in him besides trying to fight his way out of a barrrel and kidnapping the defenceless (which even when Robin and Franky did bad things before they joined we atleast knew there was a noble reason behind it later on, he just said point blank that he wants to sell them on the slave trade who knows he might want the money to buy an orphanage).

And btw is it crazy for me to say that FI isn't the only place that Fishmen lurk
    dude if he wants the money to buy an orphanage i will give you my car LOL jk LOL
    but i think your stretching it a bit
    franky and robin were not as bad as him i mean oda showed little hints at there goodness and nothing of that kind has shown for him yet.
    and yeah i mean even if we do not get a fish man here on fish man island we could still get a fish man at some point. i am still putting my money on toms relatives at least for right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ why would that be crazy?
    Just abit of failed sarcasm there i was just saying that FI isn't the only place where Fishmen are.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    dude if he wants the money to buy an orphanage i will give you my car LOL jk LOL
    but i think your stretching it a bit
    franky and robin were not as bad as him i mean oda showed little hints at there goodness and nothing of that kind has shown for him yet.
    and yeah i mean even if we do not get a fish man here on fish man island we could still get a fish man at some point. i am still putting my money on toms relatives at least for right now.
    I'm so taking you up on that if it happens. xD
    Yeah i guess but he has only kidnaped and attempted sneak attacks, Franky stole large sums of money, tore up the galley and ran around naked even after we found he was good.
    Yeah i'm with you on Tom's relatives but it's just usually we see the joining member early on in the arc when they are gonna join aside from Chopper, but we've seen absolute zip

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well maybe oda is mixing it up and you know what i mean oda foreshadows some goodness like robin not being real evil and franky being a nice guy noting like that for the swamp thing yet LOL. but idk i just think it would be a great and easy way for oda to add some one thats all. and your taking me up on that when you do not even know what i drive LOL.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well i guess he showed Robin and Franky being good sometimes Franky being a family loving guy and Robin giving the crew a new wrist pole thingy.
    I'm hoping that it will be a completely new kind of join well like it usualyy is but i'll just wait.
    Heyy i can't drive and i don't have a car as they say beggars cant be choosers, all i can hope for is that your drive the Bat-mobile

T. Alan Armstrong

ok this is my first post on this forum and my vote is for a fishman i wanted a fishman to join the crew ever since arlong and now they finally have a chance, right now my vote is going on Hyouzou is the blue ringed poisonous octopus, luffy has already said he was strong, i think that during the fight with hodi jones, dutchman, and neptune army i think that a fishmen will have a change of heart and help luffy and later join the crew and im hoping for hyouzou

While I do believe that it is a Fishman that they will have for a new member, I don't think it would be Hyouzou. The character needs a little bit more originality. He doesn't strike me as interesting as how the other members were seen before their recruitment.

I hope there's a good character from Tom-san's family. Probably some sorta disciple of Jinbei.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I hope there's a good character from Tom-san's family. Probably some sorta disciple of Jinbei.
    yeah thats what i was thinking and hoping to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]