View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 411 of 468 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Andytheass View Post
    Don't you guys think who ever joins next is going to be super old. The last 3 members to join got progressively older as we went. Robin is in her late 20s Franky is in his late 40s or 50s and Brooks got to be around 70.

This isn't exactly a serious post, but it has some merit.
    no not reeally because age does not really matter to brook and franky so............................
    and i still feel that even after there power boost they still need more power in the crew.
    but i was thinking about caribou, i brought up my theory about him having shape shifting powers back in the chapter thread. but if he can shape shift like i think he can, what if he is not in his original form? he could be running from a dark and painful past and all that fun stuff. and that could bring up some interesting character depth. so that could open the door to him joining even though i still do not think he will i am just bringing up the scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    robin -30

franky - 37 i think? Do cyborgs age???????

brook - 90

all post time skip

im keeping my stance that no fish of any kind will join the straw hats and they won't get an extra crew member this arc.
    Well even if thery don't get a Fishman on FI, my hope will never die because, Fishmen dshould leave everywhere especiallay not in FI
    (sorry for the double negative xD)

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i really doubt that they will get any more girls.
    and true that he is still a logia he is just a total pussy i mean really he makes ussop look like brave heart LOL. i really do not think he is joining but any thing can happen i guess?
    also i think in this thread i have said we need another swordsmen and that they might get a fish man with a special ability like poison or something. we now have a combo of both in the story and you never know they could use an assassin lol but yeah im just joking it would be cool but i am not delusional, im not really being serious i just felt like adding to my post LOL.
    Could of worked it he wasn't a Fishman version of Zoro
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well they could always use another zoro lol i have been dieing for another swordsmen LOL but yeah its really unlikely
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The magic of Zoro is that you can only have one, having one snake - "Ahh sweet i have a snake!!!" Having two or more "Holy Shit it's like snakes on a plane!!!!"

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

HAHAHA lol ik you do not like another swords man but a lot of the other crews have tons of swords men i do not think it would kill the straw hats to get another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even if i wanted a swordsman i wouldn't choose Octo-man, because he has Fishman Zoro written all over him, the reason why it works with having Brooke is that he and Zoro can't be more unlike(again sorry for the double negative).
    Brooke is pancakes, Zoro is asparagus.
    Other crews have a ratio that balances it out to make it like the SH crew 2:8

T. Alan Armstrong

so we do not know how many crew member that the crew will have so that ratio goes out the window and i can agree with you fro now on octo guy but we do not no much about him if zoro is asparagus he could be calamari LOL.

but any way i still think one more swords man will join and even though i am clearly against another girl joining but a swords woman i could totally live with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How dare you!!!!! Everyboy knows Octopi detest Squid.... honestly why would you saw such a thing...
    Even if we had 20 members and their were 3 swordsman would still be excessive, if i want to read a manga where half the main cast have swords that have use slightly different styles of fighting i read Bleach.

T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    How dare you!!!!! Everyboy knows Octopi detest Squid.... honestly why would you saw such a thing...
    Even if we had 20 members and their were 3 swordsman would still be excessive, if i want to read a manga where half the main cast have swords that have use slightly different styles of fighting i read Bleach.
    HAHA i wanted to see if any one caught that LOL nice one lol
    and NO MAN look we have not even seen brooks sword and may not even be a main part of his fighting any more so one more swords men would not hurt and thing and could be really interesting. come on man i know you do not personally like the idea but another swords men when brook may not even use his sword much in the same way any more and zoro witch has a very unique style and skill set would not be excessive AT ALL. but ik you do not like the idea but do not be shocked if they get another swords men
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i think that the new member is without any hesitation a fishman . there is a lot of demon fruit users in the boat with a fishman these demon users would not be anymore in danger , it could be also a siren . i noticed also that the majority of luffy's nakama are men , so i think an d also i hope that a girl will join the ship , i think of a woman with the same characters than erza of fairy tail a severe and strict woman .