View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 407 of 468 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4675
    Ah but it's more of a self categorisation like what Usopp said:
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...8/page013.html
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well i am sticking with my hybrid theory that i was talking about a while back. a hybrid half fish man half human fish man should not care if he give blood to sanji and if no humans that are there have his type that might be sanjis best bet.

also on the power grade thing i still think with in the crew luffy might not be included in the monster trio and a new member will be the third in the trio. since luffy is the captain i thing that would be appropriate and i know i am going to get flamed for this cuz i did the last time i brought this up but oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Ah but it's more of a self categorisation like what Usopp said:
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...8/page013.html
    Ah shoot...well that eliminates my claim...so what are we saying here then? The new "trios" are:
    Monster-Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (Cross I still think Luffy will remain since people now recognize him in it)
    Middle-Franky, Robin, Usopp (since he graduated)
    Weakling-Chopper, Nami, Brook

That is what I think by what manga evidence and speculation. Yet I still think and hope the weakling trio is eliminated as a trio and all three of them graduate to join the rest of the crew under the Monster Trio

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Ah shoot...well that eliminates my claim...so what are we saying here then? The new "trios" are:
    Monster-Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (Cross I still think Luffy will remain since people now recognize him in it)
    Middle-Franky, Robin, Usopp (since he graduated)
    Weakling-Chopper, Nami, Brook

That is what I think by what manga evidence and speculation. Yet I still think and hope the weakling trio is eliminated as a trio and all three of them graduate to join the rest of the crew under the Monster Trio
    IK what you mean and all i meant was since he is the captain i just feel that he should be seen in a class on his own not that zoro and sanji are not good enough or any thing like that but just because luffy is the captain thats all i meant and i also think that some one else in the crew needs to be around that level of power.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even if Luffy is farther ahead in strength than Zoro and Sanji (which we haven't seen the crew's new bounties yet so they could have closed the gap some) the Monster Trio is recognized as the three strongest members of the SHs. So would you still remove Luffy from it if he is the strongest? Idk but I wouldn't simply bc the Monster Trio would lose its reputation as the "three strongest" and become something like "three strongest below our captain". Even then Zoro and Sanji were quite ahead of the rest of the crew before the timeskip and we know they only got stronger so adding someone else from the crew (Franky would be the best bet imo) doesn't seem to do justice to the Monster Trio's reputation. Still, even if he remains in the MT, as seen during and after the Whitebeard War, people (Supernovas, WG, ID escapees like Crocodile) already recognize as a captain on a completely different level than most pirate crews. This is where I think Oda could compromise on setting himself apart from the crew and other captains himself and yet retaining that MT status.

well bounties do not mean much and i was not talking about luffy being super ahead of them as i said b4. I was saying that
    1. they need another top level fighter, they just need more power.
    2. i was making that guess due to my belief that they will get some one else close to the same level as the trio so in stead of changing the name just take luffy out since he is the captain and call it a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stopped reading your comments they where so stupid. Monster trio is a power scale and not a ranking. It was originally used by the Straw Hat crew because those three where so much stronger than the rest, they where like monsters to them. If you want to use rank, Luffy is the captain, Zoro is the first mate, Nami is the second mate. Zoro and Nami joined Luffy under a partnership and the only ones to join before they got an official ship and created their Jolly Roger. That would make them the founding members of the Straw Hat Pirates and the top ranked. Again Monster Trio has nothing to do with rank but only power.

Now, with that Power thing; bounty doesn't equal power. Along with that, Luffy is not, in no way shape or form, stronger than Zoro. In Fact, up until the desperation, Zoro has been shown to be more powerful than Luffy. The only reason that you all think Luffy is stronger is because he is the main character and he has defeated the boss's. Let's take Enies Lobby and Thriller Bark for examples. Zoro fought Kaku with a 2200 Douriki and Luffy fought Rob Lucci with a 4000 Douriki. Now you would assume Luffy would be stronger than Zoro because he defeated someone who was stronger. Now, where was Luffy when he defeated Lucci and where was Zoro when he defeated Kaku? Luffy was on the ground and couldn't move, Zoro was still running around. Not only that but Asura 1hitKO'd Kaku. Zoro would have done just as good against Lucci as Luffy did. But Wait! Isn't one of the reasons Luffy won was because he had gear two and faster? Let's look at the end of thriller bark for the answer. The fight with Kuma. One of Kuma abilities, as he claims, are shooting out compressed air at the speed of light. Even if it is not that fast, his ability is pretty fast. Now the thing is Zoro was able to dodge all of them. That would make base Zoro speed greater or equal to G2 Luffy. Endurance wise, Zoro is far superior and that should be obvious. With all of the pain he received from thriller bark and Kuma he was still able to land a hit on Kuma and take all of Luffy's Pain and Suffering and add it to his own and still remain standing for additional hours. So, up til the time skip, Luffy<=Zoro in fighting power. Now, we just have to wait and see.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I believe Luffy>Zoro for the simple fact that it won't make sense if it's the other way around. Though I agree that at the start of the manga Luffy=Zoro. Though if they both fought each other (which they did to some extent) Zoro would probably win because his style is the worst match-up for Luffy. That doesn't neccesarily mean he's stronger than Luffy. Yes, a healthy Zoro could have defeated all of the boss Luffy fought except Enel. It'll be much tougher task for him to beat Lucci though imo but easier beating Croc.

I still think Luffy is tad better than Zoro just because he's got a df which makes him more durable. But if both just non-df human Zoro>>Luffy. Same way that WB was the strongest man in the world not Garp because WB has an advantage with his df (given Garp doesn't have one) Even though they both fought on equal ground against Roger.

sig made by me

OMG what did i get my self in to LOL
    I NEVER SAID LUFFY WAS STRONGER THAN ZORO and did not mean that all i was saying was if the monster trio title extend out side the crew i do not think luffy should be included because he is the captain but thats just my opinion. i did not want to start a who is stronger debate LOL. i do not think either of them is stronger than the other.

but this does not really have any thing to do with a new crew member. so look i was rambling again forget i said any thing about the trio i just meant that they need some one else around that level. i mean some one around the same level zoro was at B4 there training.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I believe Luffy>Zoro for the simple fact that it won't make sense if it's the other way around. Though I agree that at the start of the manga Luffy=Zoro. Though if they both fought each other (which they did to some extent) Zoro would probably win because his style is the worst match-up for Luffy. That doesn't neccesarily mean he's stronger than Luffy. Yes, a healthy Zoro could have defeated all of the boss Luffy fought except Enel. It'll be much tougher task for him to beat Lucci though imo but easier beating Croc.

I still think Luffy is tad better than Zoro just because he's got a df which makes him more durable. But if both just non-df human Zoro>>Luffy. Same way that WB was the strongest man in the world not Garp because WB has an advantage with his df (given Garp doesn't have one) Even though they both fought on equal ground against Roger.
    No Luffy and Zoro is equal in strength but sanji is weaker,since Oda himself gave a 6/6 as a point to compare their strength,but give sanji 5/6.

but this does not really have any thing to do with a new crew member. so look i was rambling again forget i said any thing about the trio i just meant that they need some one else around that level. i mean some one around the same level zoro was at B4 there training.
    The problem with predicting the next nakama is that there is a whole bunch of [insert fav insult] who use extremely stupid and unrelevant plotpoints and/or backgrounds, to try to connect them in a pathetic attempt to "prove" or search for a "pattern" that will make their favorite character "nakama material".

Most recent example: all SH were antagonist even in the slightest sense at some point, conclusion? Caribou is eligible for nakama.

Or, every SH helped Luffy or someone of the crew before joining, conclusion? Perona is eligible for nakama for helping Zoro.

Or, every SH ended up liking Luffy before joining, conclusion? Hancock is eligible for nakama.

Seriously guys.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----