View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 369 of 468 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4675
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Are you originally American Cross? I always assumed that English wasn't your first language :S

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Actually Zoro was the first person Luffy wanted to recruit and the only one he went out to search for. He didn't suggest a musician until after the navigator. Ironicly Zoro and Nami are also the only ones to join under a partnership. All the others joined as being part of the crew.
    Fair point, I stand corrected. I should have remembered that, who else would have called him an idiot for saying he wanted a musician next if it wasn't Nami.

What exactially so you mean that Zoro and Nami joined under a partnership and the others didn't?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Are you originally American Cross? I always assumed that English wasn't your first language :S
    yes i am, you just miss my numerous posts on how i just do not care about my typing and therefore let my typing go on purpose. plus you just like to make fun of people for something that should not even be mentioned in the forums.
    plus on the jobs thing there are jobs they can and could fill but nothing they need to fill.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    wth @ cross you don't love one piece but you argue about everything F'n Liar.

I see what cross is tryin to say another swordsman who uses a different style might not be bad but that can be super redundent, thats probably why after brook joined he gave him more of a musical role, brook doesn't even have his sword anymore.

i still say scythes are lame, try holding a scythe you'll look like a corny asswipe

i don't see a fishman joiningg since most fishman dispise humans except a few of them. they might make more alliances though

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post

I see what cross is tryin to say another swordsman who uses a different style might not be bad but that can be super redundent, thats probably why after brook joined he gave him more of a musical role, brook doesn't even have his sword anymore.

i still say scythes are lame, try holding a scythe you'll look like a corny asswipe

i don't see a fishman joiningg since most fishman dispise humans except a few of them. they might make more alliances though
    They may hate humans but that won't matter when Luffy will just tell them they're in the crew not ask them

@Cross if you intentionially write poorly can you really blame me for thinking English wasn't your first language?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

The reason i (and many others) think another wordsman is a bad idea is:
    He just isn't needed... There are many better possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post

Brooke does have a sword just look at the coluor spread they showed in the first timeskip chapter.
    Also the thing with the Fishmen dispising humans would be one of the points of getting a Fishman it would build an automatic alliance as it would show that SH aren't like other humans

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Hmm I never saw it that way... What's the deal Cross? Spending so much time here if you don't like one Piece?

Ehem anyways. There won't be another swordsman because Luffy wants a small crew. The fact that you say other crews have like ten is irrelevent, can you imagine how lame it would be if there were 10 swordsman in Luffy's 10 man crew?

I believe that Brook is the last member because a musician was the first member Luffy wanted to recruit, however the only roles that still may need to be filled are
    Scout. (possibly not needed since Ussop helps with that and Luffy wouldn't listen to them and go explore himself anyway)
    Deep Sea Diver. (might not be needed since ships can be coated- this is my best guess tho)
    Helmsmen. (Nami kind of covers that anyway)
    Herbologist/Gardener. (covered by Chopper, Usopp and Sanji)
    Jester. (they're all hilarious anyway)
    Fighting fan user. (with a df)
    Fisherman. (kinda Sanji atm)
    Swordswoman.
    Psychiratrist. Yep def needed
    hmmm that's pretty much it so the next SH crew will be a Fishwoman psychiatrist with a sword. Phew mystery solved
    My thoughts on a job was that for the next member it probably wouldn't be needed because if you think about it Usopp is in bulk the crews, Marksman and has no real ship job, so his role is mostly a fighting position.
    And also Zoro is in whole one of the swordsmans of the crew, so his job is a fighting postion (well he is also First Mate but who thinks First Mate first when thiinking of Zoro).
    So i was thing that the next member would be a fighter in purpose not there for any job
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    The reason i (and many others) think another wordsman is a bad idea is:
    He just isn't needed... There are many better possibilities.
    Well said xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    hahahah,it will be funny if oda gonna troll everyone and not taking a new crew at FI(i.e skypiea)

oh yeah it`s been a while but since no one mention it,what about these oda tease to his fan in this show
    http://rutube.ru/tracks/3667595.html...085333cec1063b
    the cloak one really intrigued me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^ I got confused about that before by the fight that the cast were getting a new member as in it just being them what is the whole thing about anyway
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

careful Cross, I don't want to hear another comment from someone calling us Americans idiots again

but more on topic I TOTALLY agree wit a pure strength guy and a fishman, and I think a lot of people agree with the fishman one but a lot disagree as well
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    hahahah,it will be funny if oda gonna troll everyone and not taking a new crew at FI(i.e skypiea)

oh yeah it`s been a while but since no one mention it,what about these oda tease to his fan in this show
    http://rutube.ru/tracks/3667595.html...085333cec1063b
    the cloak one really intrigued me!!!
    Ty for the link
    And the cloaked one does indeed look bad-ass, (but the cape and hidden face prlly just represent that he's keeping what he/she looks like a secret)
    but on the other hand... what's with that lemon-head? -palmfaces-
    It's also on the 1000 sunny's front ?
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-30-2010 at 05:33 PM.