View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 368 of 468 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4675
  1. #3671
    actually they are supposed to be nine now if vivi joins because the first one is zoro then nami,usopp,sanji,chopper,robin,franky and then brook
    i wish vivi joins even thou she is not srong and even if robin is there

  2. #3672

    I can't wait!

    O-E-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangin yo mama!!!
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    why not a swordsman whats the big deal, just cause they use a sword doesn't mean theyre a swordsman. look a reyleigh for example; everyother crew has like 10 of them. i hope the nxt crew member is stupid, stupid enough to make luffy look like a genuis.
    its very plausible but brook is like athe other swordsman. the next strawhat will have some kind of purpose in the new world. the reason for there recruitment will be for some special reason. jembie want to help luffy because of ace so im sticking with a fishmen/women

    also, when i was listen to the original opening of one piece i saw this pic.

    it seem to have foreshadowed luffy and zoro new look. a bit
    Spoiler!

  3. #3673
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    that pic looks nothing like them now
    and i think people need to get over the thought that just because zoro is there that you cant have another swords men. oda can do so many cool things with this i mean come on.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #3674
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    You don't see it cross? hm.

    As for a second swordsman, it just doesn't seem likely. We already have one and you want another? What I'm getting out of this is that you want another swordsman to fit your ideal swordman, meaning Zoro isn't good enough for you, meaning you don't like Zoro, meaning you don't like Oda's designs, meaning you don't like One Piece. Why do you not like One Piece?

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  5. #3675
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You don't see it cross? hm.

    As for a second swordsman, it just doesn't seem likely. We already have one and you want another? What I'm getting out of this is that you want another swordsman to fit your ideal swordman, meaning Zoro isn't good enough for you, meaning you don't like Zoro, meaning you don't like Oda's designs, meaning you don't like One Piece. Why do you not like One Piece?
    Hmm I never saw it that way... What's the deal Cross? Spending so much time here if you don't like one Piece?


    Ehem anyways. There won't be another swordsman because Luffy wants a small crew. The fact that you say other crews have like ten is irrelevent, can you imagine how lame it would be if there were 10 swordsman in Luffy's 10 man crew?

    I believe that Brook is the last member because a musician was the first member Luffy wanted to recruit, however the only roles that still may need to be filled are
    Scout. (possibly not needed since Ussop helps with that and Luffy wouldn't listen to them and go explore himself anyway)
    Deep Sea Diver. (might not be needed since ships can be coated- this is my best guess tho)
    Helmsmen. (Nami kind of covers that anyway)
    Herbologist/Gardener. (covered by Chopper, Usopp and Sanji)
    Jester. (they're all hilarious anyway)
    Fighting fan user. (with a df)
    Fisherman. (kinda Sanji atm)
    Swordswoman.
    Psychiratrist. Yep def needed
    hmmm that's pretty much it so the next SH crew will be a Fishwoman psychiatrist with a sword. Phew mystery solved
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  6. #3676
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    Actually Zoro was the first person Luffy wanted to recruit and the only one he went out to search for. He didn't suggest a musician until after the navigator. Ironicly Zoro and Nami are also the only ones to join under a partnership. All the others joined as being part of the crew.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  7. #3677
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You don't see it cross? hm.

    As for a second swordsman, it just doesn't seem likely. We already have one and you want another? What I'm getting out of this is that you want another swordsman to fit your ideal swordman, meaning Zoro isn't good enough for you, meaning you don't like Zoro, meaning you don't like Oda's designs, meaning you don't like One Piece. Why do you not like One Piece?
    i never said that i love one piece and zoro and i never said this swords men/woman should be any thing like zoro. oda could make a nother swords men EPIC and i really see it happening look at other crews they have more than one or two
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #3678
    RubberMan Monkey D. Luffy Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    725
    Sorry to u guys who are a fan of another swordsmen, I'm sorry but NO, we have two we don't need a third
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

  9. #3679
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    I think I'm getting it now. Holy shit, why didn't I see this before? It's so obvious! Wow, cross, just wow? You are an amazing piece of work, but I'm on to you, Mr. Oda! That's right, cross777 is really Eiichiro Oda! Oda is a master at writing, he could easily pretend to be someone else. He also doesn't want to reveal anything about the future of One Piece. So he fabricated cross to come up with the exact opposite of what will really happen! cro- I mean Oda is trying to convince us that a fishman or swordsman will join when in actuality he has no plans of one joining! You are clever Oda, but you can't trick me 'cause I'm on to you and your secrets! YOUR WIFE WILL BE MINE!

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  10. #3680
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    NO NOT MY WIFE lol......... yeah i am not oda(i wish i was i would bring gin back) im not in japan LOL i am a good old boy from the USA.
    and really you guys can smell the steal coming oh well to bad. plus i do like the idea of a fish man but i would like peoples thought on a pure power guy just pure raw brute power and durability.

    but any way since i am an American and not oda i have some foot ball to watch, some meat and potato's to eat, and some other stuff to do. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •