View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 367 of 468 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4675
    ^ Ditto
    I'm a one swordsman kinda guy, i'm still weary with Brook if it wasn't for his different technique i would loath Brooke, and i doubt just adding a new technique would make it just as good
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    why not a swordsman whats the big deal, just cause they use a sword doesn't mean theyre a swordsman. look a reyleigh for example; everyother crew has like 10 of them. i hope the nxt crew member is stupid, stupid enough to make luffy look like a genuis.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Well this a thread for the people who think that there will be another one

I totally get what your saying but I still hold that they will get two more, I just like the # and since Luffy said it may not be cold hard proof but it still back up

but anyways what u think u guys think of the theorys with the people I said
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    why not a swordsman whats the big deal, just cause they use a sword doesn't mean theyre a swordsman. look a reyleigh for example; everyother crew has like 10 of them. i hope the nxt crew member is stupid, stupid enough to make luffy look like a genuis.
    i hope we get one of those deep quiet strong guy (chad bleach) i just think they need another swords men because honestly borrks cane is no where in sight and he might not use a sword any more i hope not cuz i loved brook as he was but still. a swordsmen about as strong as zoro was B4 the skip i think would be a nice fit maybe he would even have a DF to use with it
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Zoro might not be Chad like, but he is very deep, quiet and super strong.
    But tbh i wanna see something new not just another swordsman, unique weapons own more

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^ Zoro might not be Chad like, but he is very deep, quiet and super strong.
    But tbh i wanna see something new not just another swordsman, unique weapons own more
    unique weapons dont own they get owned lol and NO zoro was not at all what i was talking about and zoro can and is sometimes a load mouth and a smart A**
    zoro is not what i meant by strong deep and quit. i meant a pure power guy or somthing like that you know what i meant and zoro does not really fit the bill again CHAD LIKE
    and they should could and probably will get another swordsmen

and i would like to see a scythe but doubt thats not going to happen
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    robin is the only silent character in the crew, and she kinda forced her way unto the crew. a scythe user would be lame. a pure power guy sounds like garp lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    unique weapons dont own they get owned lol and NO zoro was not at all what i was talking about and zoro can and is sometimes a load mouth and a smart A**
    zoro is not what i meant by strong deep and quit. i meant a pure power guy or somthing like that you know what i meant and zoro does not really fit the bill again CHAD LIKE
    and they should could and probably will get another swordsmen

and i would like to see a scythe but doubt thats not going to happen
    Well even with that a strong deep quiet guy would not be a swordsman, a weapon must have a wielders personality to suit it.
    If we were to relate this to other weapons:
    Usopp's marksman weapons suits him because he is (or maybe was) weak and so his accuracy and speed matched well as he was also scared of confrontation.
    Zoro's swords suit him because he is a man of action he thinks with his sword and the way of the sword, he's quick and extremely strong to go with his technique.

So you see this is why it would be wierd to have a strong quiet deep guy as a swordsman as i would see that persons attack not technique asuch but rather pure strength, Chad has a strength "weapon" because of his persona, a swordsman with that kinda persona just wouldn't fit

T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    robin is the only silent character in the crew, and she kinda forced her way unto the crew. a scythe user would be lame. a pure power guy sounds like garp lol.
    scythes ARE NOT LAME war hammers are lame, power gantlets are lame, fighting fans are lame. scythes are NOT LAME.

and would having a guy with the raw power of garp on the crew a bad thing i dont think so

naw a pure power swordsman would not be to bad BUT i did not say a pure power swords men
    i said a pure power guy and a swordsmen not one in the same
    the power guy kind of like raw power and a lot of durability like buccha from air gear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    scythes ARE NOT LAME war hammers are lame, power gantlets are lame, fighting fans are lame. scythes are NOT LAME.

and would having a guy with the raw power of garp on the crew a bad thing i dont think so

naw a pure power swordsman would not be to bad BUT i did not say a pure power swords men
    i said a pure power guy and a swordsmen not one in the same
    the power guy kind of like raw power and a lot of durability like buccha from air gear
    I will have to disagree with two of those things about being lame but I agree with Scythes are not lame
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

swo what do you think of the buccha like idea and i dont count franky because he will be using on his tech more and this guy will just be pure raw organic POWER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]