View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 366 of 468 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4675
    I kinda see a fishmen joining Luffy's crew very likely. I mean, WB was the one who stopped the racisim and mass massacre on Fishermen Island. Now that WB's gone, as we've seen, his declaration means nothing. Although Jimbei went back to defend it, his words as a former shichibukai won't even have half the effect of WB's. I see the strawhats protecting the island, then maybe declaring their protection on it, and leaving Jimbei behind to defend it, but Jimbei will have his few found first mate join Luffy's crew. It's logical, makes sense, but Oda is unpredictable.

I think a Dragon DF is unlikely, simply because everyone is expecting, and Oda won't do it because of that. I'm not so sure about having a logia join the crew either, especially since Oda hasn't proven that Zoro or Sanji can deal with logia's. Add to the fact that Nami won't be able to hit them on the heads when their doing their comedy gags, it just wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I kinda see a fishmen joining Luffy's crew very likely. I mean, WB was the one who stopped the racisim and mass massacre on Fishermen Island. Now that WB's gone, as we've seen, his declaration means nothing. Although Jimbei went back to defend it, his words as a former shichibukai won't even have half the effect of WB's. I see the strawhats protecting the island, then maybe declaring their protection on it, and leaving Jimbei behind to defend it, but Jimbei will have his few found first mate join Luffy's crew. It's logical, makes sense, but Oda is unpredictable.

I think a Dragon DF is unlikely, simply because everyone is expecting, and Oda won't do it because of that. I'm not so sure about having a logia join the crew either, especially since Oda hasn't proven that Zoro or Sanji can deal with logia's. Add to the fact that Nami won't be able to hit them on the heads when their doing their comedy gags, it just wouldn't work.
    it does except i dont think the straw hats have that kind of pull yet soon but i dont know you may be right but i dont know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ok I have not really been paying attention to this thread but my theory on the next 2 and last SHs first of all it is got to be 2 cause Luffys said he wanted 10 crew mates ( which would not include him)
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...1/page050.html
    well who I would LIKE to see are
    1. Someone with Ace's fruit(I would someone a little younger than Luffy by a few years)
    2. A merman
    3. Sabo
    4. this one is gone but I wanted Marguerite
    5. A female, they need at least one more and this one could go with most of the ones I metioned above
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

MDLF not bad not bad at all but my only real problem IS we need to take that 10 crew member thing with a grain of salt. oda is human he changes his mind. and they fact that he did not mention the ten crew member thing ONCE since the first chapter. maybe be a hint that its not really concrete. ALSO i believe that oda was just showing luffy's immaturity by saying he could make it with ten. im not saying it wont happen. i am saying we should not really treat that as a solid fact at this time.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i dont thing that a new member will join.

Fishmen just around the corner..

I had the same thoughts but my idea was that Jimbei 's child might join or even possibly Fisher Tigers child, this would make for a greatstoryline for the character as they might want to follow in there parents foot steps for making a change in the way people think of Fishmen or something else xD

I think cross said something about a possible glass logia that is clumsy a while back, but i was thinking with few other ppl that maybe it could be a new logia user that has not really leant how to use his DF that well; seeing as all the Logia's we've seen so far have been training with logia abilities for years, and so we might get to see how a logia intergrates it's abilities with their DF
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i dont think that a new member will join.
    Well this a thread for the people who think that there will be another one

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    MDLF not bad not bad at all but my only real problem IS we need to take that 10 crew member thing with a grain of salt. oda is human he changes his mind. and they fact that he did not mention the ten crew member thing ONCE since the first chapter. maybe be a hint that its not really concrete. ALSO i believe that oda was just showing luffy's immaturity by saying he could make it with ten. im not saying it wont happen. i am saying we should not really treat that as a solid fact at this time.
    I totally get what your saying but I still hold that they will get two more, I just like the # and since Luffy said it may not be cold hard proof but it still back up

but anyways what u think u guys think of the theorys with the people I said
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Well this a thread for the people who think that there will be another one

I totally get what your saying but I still hold that they will get two more, I just like the # and since Luffy said it may not be cold hard proof but it still back up

but anyways what u think u guys think of the theorys with the people I said
    well thats a bit ify but any who
    I DONT KNOW
    i think they need a black ops kind of fighter, and i really really believe that there will be another swords man or at least knives. but i really feel that another swords men is on the way at some point in some way shape or form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i really really believe that there will be another swords man or at least knives. but i really feel that another swords men is on the way at some point in some way shape or form.
    ... -dies-
    please, hell no :x I'd rather have a seaslug in their crew than another swordsman xD