View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 361 of 468 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4675
  1. #3601
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Do the Straw Hats need any new crewmate ? My only argument would be that they lack the female power in theyre ranks. Boa ? I think it should be a powerful women. Robin and Nami are not fighters. Luffies crew needs a female warrior !! On a level of Sanji unleast !! That should be enough.
    i think the need at least 3 or 4 more members but i was hoping perona would fill that powerful girl roll after two years with zoro but i would like some kind of a female swords women with a DF maybe that would be cool and a fish man lol but still dont think that need another girl you know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #3602
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    i was thinking they would pick up a 30 + year old mermaid while at fishman island

  3. #3603
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    that wont happen sanji wont let it MUHAHAHAHA bad memories on that one LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #3604
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    789
    Since we all keep repeating the same old song, I want a spear user on the crew.. that would be bum.

    It would be cool if he smoked though Sanji with cigarettes and Smoker with cigars I doubt he would. Spears are cool because they can be used as rods or piercing weapons, I think it would add a cool dimension to the crew, and spears are easy to write as being strong so the crew would gain another powerful member.

    I know this is Finale Fantasy and its not the same as One Piece art, however this is around my ideal crew member.
    Spoiler!
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  5. #3605
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,699

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Do the Straw Hats need any new crewmate ? My only argument would be that they lack the female power in theyre ranks. Boa ? I think it should be a powerful women. Robin and Nami are not fighters. Luffies crew needs a female warrior !! On a level of Sanji unleast !! That should be enough.
    Some what on the same boat here, but Boa ain't joining. She got here goodbye like Vivi got hers.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i think the need at least 3 or 4 more members but i was hoping perona would fill that powerful girl roll after two years with zoro but i would like some kind of a female swords women with a DF maybe that would be cool and a fish man lol but still dont think that need another girl you know
    No.

  6. #3606
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Just a hypothetical which new rookie in Shabody would you want. Ild say Albion, considering they all are swordsman Ild have to pick the coolest and calmest of them.

    Boa and the amazons are out of the question we may not see Bon Clay if he is alive for a while. Perona doesnt seem to be available, that leaves us with Jimbei and Hachi. I still think Jimbei is training Hachi on fishman Island. 6 handed fishman karate sounds cool, plus he makes an excellent chore boy and I wouldnt question him as a helmsman either. Plus, just because Hachi joins doesnt mean Nami does and his dream is to make up for his past.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  7. #3607
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Just a hypothetical which new rookie in Shabody would you want. Ild say Albion
    That guy looked like a gargoyle
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  8. #3608
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    That guy looked like a gargoyle
    LOL lets add Goliath then, now thats a brute.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  9. #3609
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Just a hypothetical which new rookie in Shabody would you want. Ild say Albion, considering they all are swordsman Ild have to pick the coolest and calmest of them.
    well there is nothing saying this will happen but i would not hate the idea. he looks like an out cast. and the crew has a think for strange looking people a half rain deer half human, a cyborg, and a skeleton

    and the guy is all wrapped up could the guy be a fish man or other race? wrapped up so not to make a fuss on the island ???
    but again i would not hate the idea just no proof for it but if it happens great catch (if it happens)
    and i just dont like the idea of hachi unless he learns how to use water attacks with his swords then that would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #3610
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well there is nothing saying this will happen but i would not hate the idea. he looks like an out cast. and the crew has a think for strange looking people a half rain deer half human, a cyborg, and a skeleton

    and the guy is all wrapped up could the guy be a fish man or other race? wrapped up so not to make a fuss on the island ???
    but again i would not hate the idea just no proof for it but if it happens great catch (if it happens)
    and i just dont like the idea of hachi unless he learns how to use water attacks with his swords then that would be cool
    Hand to hand I think would be better I want hachi to be a karate fighter and then he could use water attacks like jimbei. I think albion is possibly another race if not a fishman then a minkman or more likely a snakeneck.

    It would be cool if rather then a Giant and a fishman the SH get a Wotan, cant imagine the true potential of someone like Big Pan who as you said is probably an outcast by the fishman
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •