View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 357 of 468 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4675
    i like the logia talk and stuff, but do we really think the SHs are going to get a logia?
    if they do get a logia it's got to be someone weaker than sanji thus something like steam jet attacks (coup de vent) or a clay logia (croc-esque) would be way stronger than kicks. i'm thinkin if they get a logia (don't think its happening) it would be a logia more on the funny side. maybe pudding. luffy would try to eat him/her sanji would try to cook him/her. the more i think about it, it would be a girl and she would jiggle a lot...hahaha!!! pudding...i'm hungry now...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Well like said before, pudding doesnt appear in nature so i don't think its a possibility as logia.
    And I know the probabilities are seccond to none, but it's just fun speculation
    and it doesnt hurt to hope a little

i don't know that it has to appear in nature to be a logia...hmm...another oda question...interesting...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

^^ Yeah but as i said i was hoping for a Logia because as SH have got stronger any one that has a Logia won't be too strong since Luffy beat a Logia, how many chapters ago and even before the timeskip he had to be twice as strong as he was in Arabasta, and to say that the Monster Trio aren't as strong as he was then is an insult and like i said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I cbh to recall any old characters that Oda would get to join because my guess is that it will be new people.

The 2 guesses thoughts i have for new members:
    - Tom boy Fishman already put forward my opinion on it
    - New Logia guy, my idea was that basically we get to see someone that already had a great fighting style but has a Logia so we get both a logia and get to see the character intergrate it in to his technique since know little about gaining control of DF because it is obviousally not as easy as just being able to just seperate and go back Croc had to train for years.
    Just because Sanji and Zoro might not have Haki doesn't make them weaker than a Logia because they can't beat them as easy, when DF's intervene circumstances change
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Don Quixote Doflamingo scottyaks143's Avatar
    It is good that boa hancock because she is the queen...

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^^ Yeah but as i said i was hoping for a Logia because as SH have got stronger any one that has a Logia won't be too strong since Luffy beat a Logia, how many chapters ago and even before the timeskip he had to be twice as strong as he was in Arabasta, and to say that the Monster Trio aren't as strong as he was then is an insult and like i said:

Just because Sanji and Zoro might not have Haki doesn't make them weaker than a Logia because they can't beat them as easy, when DF's intervene circumstances change
    yeah i mean sanji and zoro could both take out croc with a little water remember DF have other weaknesses other than haki
    and there are logias that could be logias and not be super hax but still strong
    EX: a plant logia such as a rose, ivy, a tree and what not. would be strong able to re grow and what not and not be to hax but still very strong depending on personal skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i've seen the plant logia opinions around and i don't think that would be a logia really. i feel like it would be a paramecia if it even shows up. robin is straght up the flower flower fruit and she has almost nothing to do with flowers at all aside from the petal effects that appear.

Questions to Oda:

I agree with hwh316 here,
    Plants arent really logia-material nor real 'elements'
    I believe Cross was thinking about a person who can disassemble, reassemble and unleach cutting-like attacks with petals only? (petal petal no mi)
    Though it would be pretty cool to see, i think petals are Robins trait here, so i can't see one appearing, and if it does, not on the SH's crew

no i meant a DF that turns you in to a plant man like a logia would.
    and robins DF name is just a pun off of her power to grow limbs and body parts she is not a flower
    is would not be a zoan because plants are not animals
    it would not be a peramicia because there not producing plants they are becoming plants and plants are alive
    so there for all thats left is logia because logias are kind of any thing that zoan and peramicias are not
    plus they would be intangible because things could pass through them and they could reform out of plant matter
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm, i'm gonna hope in the middle here and snm xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong