View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 355 of 468 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4675
    Lol one of the points if she did like Sanji was that He would be 16/17 so too young for him.
    I was thinking that she was kinda like Toph from Avatar: Aang, tough Tom Boy but goes crazy over famous male pirates.
    Young but Skilled, Small but Strong xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Lol one of the points if she did like Sanji was that He would be 16/17 so too young for him.
    I was thinking that she was kinda like Toph from Avatar: Aang, tough Tom Boy but goes crazy over famous male pirates.
    Young but Skilled, Small but Strong xD
    NO MORE GIRLS (unless its perona).
    male fish men would be much cooler a tiger shark or an electric eel something BAD A** like that.
    and if not a fish man i would like to bring up sabo because i have been saying for awhile that we need that dark anti hero kind of guy that could be sabo depending on what he has been doing all these years. and so for and what not.
    and i would not mind if odd just went off and just added some random guy just for kicks
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like i said i don't think that the anti hero would work, the whole point of Robin and Franky joining was probablly for that and having someone that is to on the otherside of the tracks would look weird since it isn't very... SH

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Are you guys forgetting about Zoro? He killed an entire pirate crew because he was on the wrong ship. He is as antihero as they come.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Like i said i don't think that the anti hero would work, the whole point of Robin and Franky joining was probablly for that and having someone that is to on the otherside of the tracks would look weird since it isn't very... SH
    not what i meant i have explained this B4 i want the straw hats to kind of get a villein thats not really evil just a bit evil but a good enough to be a straw hat THATS what i meant. and that is not robin zoro or franky

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Are you guys forgetting about Zoro? He killed an entire pirate crew because he was on the wrong ship. He is as antihero as they come.
    zoro is not an anti hero he is just bad a**
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Robin obviousally gets Villians she's travelled with the badest they come for 20 years ¬.¬

T. Alan Armstrong

For the people who'd like a togia user as next crewmember:
    what are your thoughts on the next possible logia-powers?:
    (don't go bashing if the ideas have been brought up allready)

1) steam-logia (gas phase of water, can go with a variety of temperatures)

2) wind-logia (would be interesting to see ad handy at times for movingte ship in a certain direction)

3) Mercury-logia (woot )

same for
    Francium
    Cesium
    Gallium
    Rubidium
    Bromine

^^ I like the steam one it would be pretty cool except it might be a little to close to Smoker's DF,

Wind Logia sounds great and would be cool but possible not for the reasons included

Mercury Logia maybe but not sure, please elaborate ??

T. Alan Armstrong

Well, it's a highly toxic chemical...

Mercury and its compounds are highly poisonous. Mercury is readily absorbed across unbroken skin or though the respiratory or gatroinstentinal tract. It acts as a cumulative poison. Mercury is very volatile in air.

Robin obviousally gets Villians she's travelled with the badest they come for 20 years ¬.¬
    not really she coned them all she is Frank Abagnale with boobs and a DF LOL
    an one who does not know who that is go watch catch me if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    For the people who'd like a togia user as next crewmember:
    what are your thoughts on the next possible logia-powers?:
    (don't go bashing if the ideas have been brought up allready)

1) steam-logia (gas phase of water, can go with a variety of temperatures)

2) wind-logia (would be interesting to see ad handy at times for movingte ship in a certain direction)

3) Mercury-logia (woot )
    well i had theories on steam logias and mercury logias so yes we have thought of that, and a lot of people think dragon has a wind DF, i also had the idea for a rose logia and other plant DF but did not really think any were good for the straw hats other than the rose DF i had the idea for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]