View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 317 of 468 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4675
    the poll is really old but boa is to strong and to famous and to catch u up most of us think perona will join and a fish man
    (although we have one guy here who hates fish men) lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

but then how will hancock stay in contact with luffy? she kinda has to/needs to/wants to because of her love sickness that has killed every snake princess before her except for elder nyon who only survived cause she left.

perona does seem likely but i just straight up dont like her. her ability is super creepy and her personality just doesnt seem like it would fit with the strawhats. at the very least she needs to have some sort of compelling story describing her life dream like the rest of the SH.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    but then how will hancock stay in contact with luffy? she kinda has to/needs to/wants to because of her love sickness that has killed every snake princess before her except for elder nyon who only survived cause she left.

perona does seem likely but i just straight up dont like her. her ability is super creepy and her personality just doesnt seem like it would fit with the strawhats. at the very least she needs to have some sort of compelling story describing her life dream like the rest of the SH.
    WELL the former empresses died because they did not come to terms with there feelings boa has so she will be fine she just needs to get laid LOL

and i think after two years her powers will mature and get more bad ass
    i can see it now exploding ghosts with scythes(i added that on in LOL) and she has intangibility so thats a plus
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WELL the former empresses died because they did not come to terms with there feelings boa has so she will be fine she just needs to get laid LOL
    Hahaha, very refined cross. I think the Kuja pirates will atleast set out for the new world when luffy does.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and i think after two years her powers will mature and get more bad ass
    i can see it now exploding ghosts with scythes(i added that on in LOL) and she has intangibility so thats a plus
    That sounds goods. I would like to see her powers evolve and for her to have a solid goal she wants to achieve with the SHs. It would be awesome if she evolved her powers to the extent that she makes Grim Reapers appear instead of little ghosts! BEAST!

Spoiler!

Perona's personality not match the Straw Hat crew? She is mentally unstable, just like the rest of the crew. She's a perfect fit. Her dream is already known. All she wants is friends, which would be caused by a sad past. If someone important of her's died, she is 100% going to be in the crew. Right now, I wouldn't even give her 5%, which is still more than I would give anyone else.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

except a fish man i know u love that idea LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Perona's personality not match the Straw Hat crew? She is mentally unstable, just like the rest of the crew. She's a perfect fit. Her dream is already known. All she wants is friends, which would be caused by a sad past. If someone important of her's died, she is 100% going to be in the crew. Right now, I wouldn't even give her 5%, which is still more than I would give anyone else.
    Crap, you're right. I guess i just straight up dont like perona yet. Maybe she'll grow on me. But she does need to stop with that creepy bear thing with the conductor hat!

Spoiler!

I'm quite against Perona and (as I stated earlier) believe she's going back to Moria. She may even go along for the ride with Zoro to the meeting and do a Vivi, hang out for a couple islands, but I don't see her in a permanent position.

I've seen it floating around somewhere else but I really do think the next is a Fishman and I like (I believe it was cross's) the idea that it's a Jimbei family member. It feels like it would fit as Jimbei is too worldly to travel around with a rookie crew.

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Perona is still loyal to Moria. She wil not join the crew.
    it's unlikely oda will add a crew member so fast. the Sh are regrouping first this maens ythe SH members. i don't think oda is gonna let us know what happend to her yet

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    I'm quite against Perona and (as I stated earlier) believe she's going back to Moria. She may even go along for the ride with Zoro to the meeting and do a Vivi, hang out for a couple islands, but I don't see her in a permanent position.

I've seen it floating around somewhere else but I really do think the next is a Fishman and I like (I believe it was cross's) the idea that it's a Jimbei family member. It feels like it would fit as Jimbei is too worldly to travel around with a rookie crew.
    It was my idea *cough* Cross was talking about Namur being Jimbei's son. But then again my Jimbei family idea derived from Cross's so he still get's the credit.