View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 265 of 468 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by kareem_pin169 View Post
    Boa will not join Luffy coz she can't..i mean if WG knew she with Luffy, her shicibukai status may have been revoked, and it'll put Amazon Lily in jeopardize don't you think??and for jimbei, he'll will accompany luffy till he get to merman island..that what i thought.
    Somewhat somewhat. Its not really easy getting to that Island tho seeing how its in calm waters and full of seakings. But I guess you need a sub to get there unless Boa made it possible from the m to come.

I'm not sure if Boa cares about her title much seeing what she did for Luffy in the name of love. She bluntly attacked the WG army after all and even stopping smoker. I'm sure some top officials noticed that and looked the other way.

i agree i doubt boa cares but i think oda can do better than just toughing boa in
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I'm still saying that until someone comes out with a big dream they've always wanted, then there's not going to be a new crew member till then

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

well i have all ways said that i think the dearm thing can be taken lightly because they can always find a dream and for most characters it would not be hard for oda to make a dream
    these could be the dreams for some of the other characters that are in the race
    perona- to avenge moria and find out what really happened to him
    Margarette- to be stronger than the kuja pirates and to keep luffy safe
    MR.2- to be there for luffy and do what ever he can to make him prate king.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i have all ways said that i think the dearm thing can be taken lightly because they can always find a dream and for most characters it would not be hard for oda to make a dream
    God...those made up dreams suck balls, and doesn't match up the characters at all.

ok so im a bit out of it right now they where not that bad sure they could be better but its late and i just tossed them together
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I said big dreams, like all blue, the greatest, finding a lost history, reuniting and fulfilling a promise with a friend made 50 years ago, becoming ruler of the seas. dreams like those

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

i'd to say that none of them fit in Luffy crews..

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Cross made it clear it "could" be dreams he wasn't saying they were obviously none of us can come up with dreams better in a story that's still going. That's Oda's job, other dude said he meant "great" dreams. Usopp has a simple dream and its just as great as the others. So some of his suggestions can easily be manipulated into the story like Usopps. Margarette sounds good but Mr.2 naw and Perona I rather be more to Perona then just Moria. Also anyone ever considered Boa's "dream" could be her love for Luffy? Trying to change the one-sided love? Jimbei most likely stay at fishmen island he doesn't really show sign's of sailing again although he seems to be very experienced too. Right now Jimbei/we don't know whats happening at fishmen ever since whitebeard died we already seen sign's of people trying take over his territory. Pretty sure sh*t's going to go down at fishmen island once they get there giving all the more reasons for Jimbei to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by kareem_pin169 View Post
    i'd to say that none of them fit in Luffy crews..
    None of them fit? Perona fits in my opinion more then any of them! Also getting back on the dream thing we still don't know much about her. For all we know she just might be another side character that will get by pass and forgotten into the pass (Gin!!!) But this page has me wondering on what she was pondering http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/461/17/ maybe it'll lead to more about her later on.

Again.....Here are the reasons why Boa shouldn't join:

- She’s shikibacki and has her own crew
    - I think the reason they had it look like boa got sumo slammed to smoker so that it looks like there on the same side and her attackin everyone no matter if they are marine or pirate is nothing less of what you expect from shichibukai so there is still a chance that she doesnt get found out
    - Amazon Lily is screwed
    - Luffy rather saves their lives or invites them immediently some times both
    - To be honest it would be too borin and predictable
    - That isn't the way Oda rolls
    - I dont think any of the current characters scream new crew-mate like all the others did
    - She only wants her in the crew for the sad lustful reasons
    - Oda confirmed that he would not put a member of SH who surpass Zoro and Sanji.
    - We don't need anymore oldies for the time being especially a famous one

i always have to post anyway... nothing against Jimbei or Perona but i don't see how Marguerite can join
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong