View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 103 of 468 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4675
    Ive got to say I think many of us feel its none of the characters that are in the running I said Mr. 2 originally because he is the most interesting character and that tends to fit the bio of a straw hat crew-mate

Boa is a female which they need more of but the only thing that she brings to the table is a running gag of her affection towards Luffy and misinterpreting things which gets old fast

Hachi is somewhat entertaining but you are right he has no reason besides his debt to actually join and Camie constantly being kidnapped would be a dumb running gag

FireFistLuffy has a good suggestion but I feel her desire to be spoiled is to great, but Ill give you this out of the characters given she is the most entertaining. I do hope they add a fishman or a mermaid. Times running out soon we will be headed to the bottom of the Ocean and after that he would have missed his chance to get his crew the size he wanted before he hit the half way point
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

in grand line it has got a lot less frequent it takes like 4 arcs to get a new member so i think next arc will be about time
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Although they seem to have groupings of 2 chopper and robin + franky and brook i dont know if this will be the case but I think your right I think right now he might be teasing the fans like he did with vivi, because I dont think any of the current characters scream new crew-mate like all the others did
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i still think the pool needs widened i mean there are more that for people that could join them that they have met b4 and its not even an option for a new guy

I dont have any references but I remember some fans complained when Robin forcibly joined it may have been on another site but my point is valid we may get used to seeing Boa or even Porona if we have to.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Ive got to say I think many of us feel its none of the characters that are in the running I said Mr. 2 originally because he is the most interesting character and that tends to fit the bio of a straw hat crew-mate

Boa is a female which they need more of but the only thing that she brings to the table is a running gag of her affection towards Luffy and misinterpreting things which gets old fast

Hachi is somewhat entertaining but you are right he has no reason besides his debt to actually join and Camie constantly being kidnapped would be a dumb running gag

FireFistLuffy has a good suggestion but I feel her desire to be spoiled is to great, but Ill give you this out of the characters given she is the most entertaining. I do hope they add a fishman or a mermaid. Times running out soon we will be headed to the bottom of the Ocean and after that he would have missed his chance to get his crew the size he wanted before he hit the half way point
    Yea thanks just wanted to ask where did you read Luffy wanted to get his crew that size before he wanted to reahc halfway point? To my understanding Luffy didn't know anything about Grandline he just been winging it and and learning about it as he traveled along.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Yea thanks just wanted to ask where did you read Luffy wanted to get his crew that size before he wanted to reahc halfway point? To my understanding Luffy didn't know anything about Grandline he just been winging it and and learning about it as he traveled along.
    And really i hate to say this in this thread, but whos to say that they will even get new member for another 5 arcs.
    I mean first of all we dont have a position that needs to be filled and since the sh's entered the grand line the tne member admission has got more and more less frequent, or i dont no it has started to speed up after robin so maybe im wrong. Actually forget wat i just said
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I'd be overwhelmed with Joy if Boa somehow joins Luffy's crew, or marries Luffy by accident or whatnot god, I want Boa in the Strawhats!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Luffy did say he wanted at least a 10 pirate crew before he entered the grandline granted hes already half way through but still there have been hints he will have at least one more before reaching the new world. Granted noone can claim if Luffy counts as a member or if he meant 10 more.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

BON CHAN, IT MOST BE BON CHAN! I bet, strawhats will free bonchan! they will!! just like they saved nico robin..!!!