View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 12 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    true he said he wanted ten people for his crew, also i agree with the assesment that Caimie would serve nicely as a crew member because she can rescue the DF users, talk to fish wich would help in recon missions, as for fighting we dont know yet how she would but the strw hats have a tendency to grow exponentiolly with each battle as their last battle showed their each getting more powerful and cunning, whoever said that they cant become more powerful is wrong the only limitation to ones strenght is their will to excel, in this Oda can try to gives his characters more intense battles because lets face it thats were the storie gotta go if we wanna reach the end and see who stand at the end.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    i'm agreeing and disagreeing with the camie idea. she'dbe refreshing and be thrown into some comidical reliefs, but now the straw hats are going to be entering the new world, which is probably going to have more fights then leisure time and if camie can get capture so easily , i can't see her as a major fighting power

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    1. Luffy
    2. Zoro
    3. Nami
    4. Usopp
    5. Sanji
    6. Chopper
    7. Robin
    8. Franky

I dunno why but I feel like I forgot someone...
    How could someone forget YOHOHOHOHOHO ? Brook is a good boy

YouTube - One piece - brook funny moments

Hm they have just one left. I hope its a girl but A boy is also not bad.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    he said about 10 , which means there might and probably will be more then 10, seeing how one piece is around only halfway done,

pluuuuuus luffy doesn't count are a crew mate so there's 2 left till the 10 person mark

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Also, about the weaker mugiwara pirates getting stronger, how much stronger can he really make Nami and Usopp. One now can make lightning and one shoots jets of fire. You can only buff normal humans so far....also, I don't believe we've ever seen Robin fight someone intense (like a CP9 member), so she hasn't really gotten stronger, and we don't know how strong she is exactly.
    Well, zoro and sanji are normal humans so you think nami and usopp have a lot more hidden potential that needs to be tapped. Of course usopp's gonna learn a lot more marksmanskill, the question is what will happen with nami though... How can her weapon evolve more and how can she actually become a fighter. Right now she can deal with normal goons pretty well, the question's gonna be real enemies. Her fight with califa isn't really a good indicator. She beat kalifa because of 2 thunderattacks while she used multiple thunderattacks on the marinacaptains on the bridge and they just stood up again0_o That was so dumb.

Robin will obviously evolve her devilfruit powers, like the 5second flight power in thriller bark. You would think she improves a lot more since she has a reasonable plea for 4th strongest member.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

If you notice on there journey they find new tech along the way and with franky and ussop being the curious guys they are will find a way to integrate it into there current gadgets. Nami may have a better weapon ahead, and you never know the limits of a character in anime because the real limits could amaze and astound. The strongest looking men can become mice and mice can become men.

One Piece Nothing

Think of it Luffy just got 4 crew before he go to the grand line and after he entered the grand line he just got 4 crew to so i conclude there is no more crew for straw hat crew

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNothing View Post
    Think of it Luffy just got 4 crew before he go to the grand line and after he entered the grand line he just got 4 crew to so i conclude there is no more crew for straw hat crew

Lie lies lies i say. He needs more to become pirate king.

Luffy,Zorro,Sanji,Lysop,Nami thats what you call 4 ?

and after they reached the grind line

Chopper,Brook,Franky,Robbin has been added

they need one member to reach ten.

we reay have to decide wether Luffy does or doesn't count as the 9th member or else were gonna go back and for with this issue? my vote would be that since his the captain he doesnt count and therefore that leaves 2 more members. Of course thats just my opinion.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.