View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 11 of 468 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    They way i see it their gonna somehow end up with two more for the ten, im hopping that by the time the reach mermaid island they'll have one woman preferably (for Sanji's sake) either that strong hostess Shakuyaku or Caimie, idont include Bonnie because she's already the captain of a pirate crew, and its a man or merman hachi or this Rayleigh guy, also to those who think that Caimes would be eye candy i remind that Nami was that way at first until the alabasta arc and beyond so i think she could become a powerful ally in the future.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

One Piece

ummmm yeah, keep dreaming on getting 2 crewmates in 1 arc. bonnie is a possiblity, don't underestimate oda. rayleigh or shakky won't join because they are ex-pirates. camie or hatchi won't join because that'd be too predictable, they're this arc's vivi and karoo. the new crewmate, if there is one this arc will be introduced later on

Yeah your right Either way . (It's Kizaru:p (well in my language they translate it as Kisaru :/ they Translate Sanji as Sandy..So..You see my hell lol)). And for your Opinion on One piece :p.

But we will surely in our predictions have both wrong

And well Camie Joining is a small probability..(do you really see her leaving Hacchin ?!)
    I see them pretty soon gettin married , for sure.

Yohohohohoho......just joking

ähm i have decided to watch all anime episodes from new and saw this in episode 1

He spoke with that lady alwina or what her name was

Fat lady : Are you a bounty hunter ?
    Luffy: I'm a Pirate
    Fat lady: Pirate ? Just you ?
    Luffy: Its just me right now but i will find a crew eventually. Lets see....i think about 10 People sounds right.

One Piece

.....that's why no one is talking about a giant crew of 50......we knew that....

We prefer quality over quantity anyways

The others besides luffy, sanji and zorro need to get a hell of a lot stronger though.
    Especially nami and usopp.

The newest member of shankspirates had a bounty of 100mil right?
    So if they wanna get even close to those kind of pirates the weak members of the strawhats need to be bulked up a lot more.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

i dont think i said two new members in a single i said at the end of the mermaid at lest one please read properly, also i dont underestimate an author nor i expect everithing from one for all we could be both right or wrong, its not up to us to decide who gets included or when and i'll stand by mi options i wrote about.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    Fat lady : Are you a bounty hunter ?
    Luffy: I'm a Pirate
    Fat lady: Pirate ? Just you ?
    Luffy: Its just me right now but i will find a crew eventually. Lets see....i think about 10 People sounds right.
    1. Luffy
    2. Zoro
    3. Nami
    4. Usopp
    5. Sanji
    6. Chopper
    7. Robin
    8. Franky

I dunno why but I feel like I forgot someone...but as that list stands, 8, so 2 to go?

Also, about the weaker mugiwara pirates getting stronger, how much stronger can he really make Nami and Usopp. One now can make lightning and one shoots jets of fire. You can only buff normal humans so far....also, I don't believe we've ever seen Robin fight someone intense (like a CP9 member), so she hasn't really gotten stronger, and we don't know how strong she is exactly.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

One Piece

Here are the possibilities for 10th not 9th crew member Yohoho
    They need a 2nd mate which Jewelry Bonney would not be bad for however since she is most likely a devils fruit user i doubt this would help them considering how many times in series they fall into the water.

They need a Helmsman who can steer the ship and possible even help keep a look out, you cannot assume that Hatchan is good at this, and if you notice all the straw hats have one thing in common they are good at their particular job.

One thing Hatchan would be good for is Cabin Boy because with all his arms he can help around the ship and be very good at doing the odd jobs, however hes a bit old for this.

They could use a diver since the straw hats have a tendency to need a someone dive in and save Luffy or chopper, Cammie could do this and she fits in with the hot girl crowed and goofy face crowed at the same time. However, we know nothing of her fighting skills (good or bad due to the fact that I think Oda has gone out of his way to say she feels uncomfortable in SA) and I have a feeling she will be running gag of getting captured if thats the case. Also I have a filling she is probably the Mer Princess they mentioned but thats probably just because shes somewhat similar to Vivi. Plus has anyone else noticed that her skills were well displayed in Flying Fish Riders, including her ability to talk to fish plus the way shes said her dream it seems like shes being set up to be a crewmate. I honestly wish he would state how he did about Brook being a character he was thinking about before they even entered the grand line.

As for earlier they dont need a scientist because I think Ussop and Franky have the gadget thing covered but eh you never know. I remember Luffy saying he wants at least 11 pirates before entering the grand line but since that obviously did not happen who knows but I doubt we will see more then one or in Cammie and Pappugs case 2 crewmates.
    ------------------------------------------
    Oh I almost forgot after loosing to Kuma I think that the Straw hats either need to become stronger or gain stronger crewman. Also do not count Camie out since she could be a good fighter we just have not had a chance to see her. Plus, it can be argued Nami is not that powerful, besides I think Sanji would throw a fit if Luffy doesnt get a Mermaid in his crew and I do not think Hatchan will be welcomed quite yet my Nami
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 05-19-2008 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    1. Luffy
    2. Zoro
    3. Nami
    4. Usopp
    5. Sanji
    6. Chopper
    7. Robin
    8. Franky

I dunno why but I feel like I forgot someone...but as that list stands, 8, so 2 to go?

Also, about the weaker mugiwara pirates getting stronger, how much stronger can he really make Nami and Usopp. One now can make lightning and one shoots jets of fire. You can only buff normal humans so far....also, I don't believe we've ever seen Robin fight someone intense (like a CP9 member), so she hasn't really gotten stronger, and we don't know how strong she is exactly.
    you forgot brooke and luffy doesn't count