View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 467 of 468 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 465 466 467 468 LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4675
    but here the thing oda can create jobs. like kinimon can be the tailor jimbi has shown the ability to be able to steer a ship and he can breathe under water. that is super valuable in gather intelligence and sneak attacks. its also good for stealth. sure sanji can move fast under water but it never hurts to have to skilled underwater players.

plus there both powerful. i mean i just think the straw hats as much as they have grown, still need more battle power.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and he can breathe under water. that is super valuable in gather intelligence and sneak attacks. its also good for stealth. sure sanji can move fast under water but it never hurts to have to skilled underwater players.

plus there both powerful. i mean i just think the straw hats as much as they have grown, still need more battle power.
    +1 on battle power.
    +5 on underwaterism. How many times have we seen the Strawhats nearly killed by just water? They would've been dead in Enies Lobby were it not for plot mermaid lady. Zoro, Usopp, and Brook were captured by vastly inferior opponents at Fishman Island, and were nearly killed. They have no water support whatsoever.

Besides, everyone keeps talking about jobs, but we've seen plenty of other crews that have had characters introduced as that crew's "fighter". So that's a real job that counts somewhat.

I still think it's possible that Kinemon will join this arc, but only temporarily, since he and his son basically have no other way to get home. Oda can take them on at least one story arc with Kinemon as a crewmember, and then turn he and Momonosuke's arrival home into an arc itself--Like Fishmen Island, only more exciting, and with Samurai.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Bon Clay new vocation has already been established. He is the new queen of Newkama Land in Impel Down.

Also, as I glance back at the poll, I can't believe I am the one who voted for Caesar. What in the world was I thinking throwing away my chance to campaign for Jewelry Bonney? Pitiful I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Bon Clay new vocation has already been established. He is the new queen of Newkama Land in Impel Down.

Also, as I glance back at the poll, I can't believe I am the one who voted for Caesar. What in the world was I thinking throwing away my chance to campaign for Jewelry Bonney? Pitiful I say.
    You didn't vote for Caesar; the pole says I voted for Caesar, even though I have no memory of such doing, but I also have a degrading memory.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You didn't vote for Caesar; the pole says I voted for Caesar, even though I have no memory of such doing, but I also have a degrading memory.
    If you voted in the previous poll (before Punk Hazard) then your vote then stays here even if the names of each choice has changed. Also, it shows me having voted for Trafalgar Law, but there are no votes for him, and I can't vote for anyone else -_-
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well...isn't that efficient for a poll which alternates possible crew members each arc.......

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Well...isn't that efficient for a poll which alternates possible crew members each arc.......
    Yeah, what if the majority of the votes went to caribou? He would join the crew and it would be the poll creators fault.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yeah, what if the majority of the votes went to caribou? He would join the crew and it would be the poll creators fault.
    What would be worse is if the votes went to Jinbe....scary.

Just giving this thread a little bump in support of Rebecca.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!