View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 461 of 468 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I remember when people thought Wiper was going to join. I also remember when people thought Pauly was going to join. I think I remember when people thought Raleigh would join. Then they ended up as nothing more than allies.

Now, about this "Sad Past" business. Having a Sad Past does not automatically make them a possible member. Norland had a sad past, no one thought he would join. Boa Hancock and Shirahoshi had sad pasts; look how happy they are on the cre... No, wait. Ace had a sad past, why isn't he in the crew? Too soon? Moria, too, had a sad past. Chouchou had a sad past the trumps half the crew.

The Entire Straw Hat Crew had a sad past and so does everybody else, so Not everyone with a sad past will join.

Kinemon is a samurai version of Brook. As awesome as he is, he is just another Brook. He's cool and all, but he would be a lame addition.
    Haha! I'm not certain whether it is the fact that this post is backing my statements up or that coupled with the sarcastic humor laid within it that will more effectively quell this "Kinemon for next SH" storm for a while, while simulaneously making me laugh at the mockery of it all.

well i am not giving up on kinnimon just yet. but does any one want to bet on how long it will take for people to start posting about baby 5 joining the crew?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"baby 5" for next strawhat!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    "baby 5" for next strawhat!!!!!
    Only if the straw hat crew doesn't call her Baby 5, that name just doesn't fit.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Only if the straw hat crew doesn't call her Baby 5, that name just doesn't fit.
    Yeah, but if one is gonna jump onboard a stupid train, then one must do so in a stupid manner!

At first I wasn't too impressed with her (apparent) devil fruit power--We've seen Daz Bones, Capone, and Caribou do the "turn body into weapons" thing already. But if her powers gives her a body like Scratchmen Apoo, where each part can be a different weapon, then at least that gives her the advantage of not having to hand-weld each weapon first. Theoretically, she could shoot someone behind her with a pistol coming out of her heel!

Now, I hope she was trying to get revenge against Dofla (StrawHat Qualification #1) and not just being an asshole (like Ace when he first joined Whitebeard).

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

well actually, capone and caribou used weapons that they were holding in there bodies not transforming in to weapons. but its the same premise really.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No one is joining this arc. Depending where they go, they may not get anyone next arc either. The crew has yet to show, or admit, that they need someones help since Enies Lobby; or if you count them needing a musician, then Thriller Bark is the last time. Robin joined as a replacement for Vivi, who joined as a Grand Line Native to guide the Straw Hats. Now that they are in the New World, you would think they would need a new guide, but that would only kill Robins helpfulness within the crew as the only thing she does aboard the ship is push out information, such as when they came across the White Strom. So the needs of the crew for someone to join:
    Zoro; Luffy needed a crew.
    Nami; The crew consisted of Luffy and Zoro, neither of which knew what left or right even meant.
    Usoppe; Unique in a way that they didn't need Usoppe, but only needed a Ship. Usoppe only joined because he decided to leave the same time as Luffy and crew and was asked because they were friends.
    Sanji; The crew was incapable of fending for themselves in the matters dealing with food.
    Vivi; The crew jumped into the Grand Line without proper precautions and very little knowledge from stories they heard.
    Chopper; Needed since before Sanji, only expressed need when Nami was about to die.
    Robin; Replaced Vivi ironically.
    Franky; Merry was falling apart do to poor maintenance.
    Brook; Because Musician, that's why.

That being said, Nami carried Choppers role on the ship before he joined and Franky carried Brooks. But now, there doesn't seem to be anymore pseudo roles in the crew, unless you count Zoro being lookout and Franky steering.

In Conclusion, here is a copy of my record. I apologize if it's broke. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc.

Sales for this record go on sale this December and includes my hit singles: No One Will Join This Arc; No One Will Join Next Arc; Jinbie Won't Join. Order now and I'll include the classics such as: Cross is Wrong; Sweet Home Alabama; ZoroXPerona.

Order Now!

.... Anyways... With Monet fighting Zoro, I really don't see her joining, although I never saw her joining. She's female, she's logia, she is intelligent. Besides stating the obvious, why would she join?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ hmmm, your logic is sound, but Oda isn't really one who's predictable by logic a lot of the time. As for Monet, I think people mostly started thinking she might join after she saw chopper run from the room and did nothing to stop him, hinting that she was also the one to throw the note at him. Other then that... I don't know, Law has her heart, I'm sure that will do something in the future, who knows what?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

No one is joining this arc. Depending where they go, they may not get anyone next arc either. The crew has yet to show, or admit, that they need someones help since Enies Lobby; or if you count them needing a musician, then Thriller Bark is the last time. Robin joined as a replacement for Vivi, who joined as a Grand Line Native to guide the Straw Hats. Now that they are in the New World, you would think they would need a new guide, but that would only kill Robins helpfulness within the crew as the only thing she does aboard the ship is push out information, such as when they came across the White Strom. So the needs of the crew for someone to join:
    Nami; The crew consisted of Luffy and Zoro, neither of which knew what left or right even meant.
    Usoppe; Unique in a way that they didn't need Usoppe, but only needed a Ship. Usoppe only joined because he decided to leave the same time as Luffy and crew and was asked because they were friends.
    Sanji; The crew was incapable of fending for themselves in the matters dealing with food.
    Vivi; The crew jumped into the Grand Line without proper precautions and very little knowledge from stories they heard.
    Chopper; Needed since before Sanji, only expressed need when Nami was about to die.

That being said, Nami carried Choppers role on the ship before he joined, Usopp carried Franky's, and Franky carried Brooks. But now, there doesn't seem to be anymore pseudo roles in the crew, unless you count Zoro being lookout and Franky steering.

In Conclusion, here is a copy of my record. I apologize if it's broke. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc. No one will join this arc.

Sales for this record go on sale this December and includes my hit singles: No One Will Join This Arc; No One Will Join Next Arc; Jinbie Won't Join. Order now and I'll include the classics such as: Cross is Wrong; Sweet Home Alabama; ZoroXPerona.

Order Now!

.... Anyways... With Monet fighting Zoro, I really don't see her joining, although I never saw her joining. She's female, she's logia, she is intelligent. Besides stating the obvious, why would she join?
    My favorite track off this album is Jinbe Won't Join lol

However, I also agree a lot with aggeroff. Oda is rarely one to foretell where he is headed directly, so there is a chance he could once again twist this entire arc on its head at any time. That being said, however, I am one of those people who felt Monet would join A crew, not the SHs but the Hearts, at the end of the arc relying much upon the idea aggeroff said, that we speculated Monet was the one who threw Chopper the note earlier and also decided not to follow him when he dashed off. Also, as finally someone is touching on the idea I've been reminding people of, Monet's heart is still within Law's clutches. Unless he's waiting for the opportune time to confront her, why hasn't he used that to his advantage?

That being said, Nami carried Choppers role on the ship before he joined and Franky carried Brooks. But now, there doesn't seem to be anymore pseudo roles in the crew, unless you count Zoro being lookout and Franky steering.

Order Now!

Lolz, nice. It's also close to what I said although I was thinking in terms of position/duty.

Luffy = Captain
    Zoro = First Mate/Swordsmen
    Nami = Navigator
    Ussopu = Sniper
    Sanji = Cook
    Chopper = Doctor
    Robin = Archeologist
    Frank = Shipwright
    Brooke = Musician

I can't see anyone of the new characters offering a new profession.