View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 459 of 468 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4675
    well your not the only or first one to guess that smoker would join the crew (see crazy cross theory #12). but its still very unlikely i mean smoker is more likely to want to fix the problem from the inside, do to his pride as a marine. i just dont see him up and leaving. i would love it ! ! !, it may be a slight possibility but its very very very unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about Monet? she could pull a Robin and join after the arc ends. Maybe her ability is Mythical Zoan? like Marco? Harpies are myths right?
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

I'm not all too big of a fan on using that same "black and white" system that everyone else uses. Example: Someone might say that Killer left Kidds crew or that Gin is still alive, while others would say that there is no basis for such words and disregard it as completely impossible. I'm more of a percentage kinda guy, so I make tons of different theories, most challenge each other, I then weight them and preach only the most likely. I also like to poke fun at people and tell them that there is a zero percent when it's more like 30 percent. Except the Killer thing, that was a 0%.

When it comes to this topic, Oda has always been straight forward on who would join with only ONE exception; that being Robin.

Chances of anyone joining this arc is a whopping less than 5%. Out of that less than 5%, rounded up, Kinemon and Monet have the highest chance of joining. Except Kinemon has a son and Monet would have more of an elegance to Law if she left Ceaser or Joker or whoever. Law can't join because he already made an Alliance with Luffy, thus ruled him out from being a candidate. Tashigi CAN'T join as it would forfeit her dream, and One Piece isn't about forfeiting dreams; her dream being to take away all the named swords from criminals. Impossible dream, but still her dream. Smoker on the other hand has always preached his own justice and never liked the World Government. He also always had trust issues, so nothing can hurt that department. The Dragon has the highest chance of joining and I don't even think he will join.

fan fiction does not a theory make. You'll know when a candidate is introduced, you will know.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I'm not all too big of a fan on using that same "black and white" system that everyone else uses. Example: Someone might say that Killer left Kidds crew or that Gin is still alive, while others would say that there is no basis for such words and disregard it as completely impossible. I'm more of a percentage kinda guy, so I make tons of different theories, most challenge each other, I then weight them and preach only the most likely. I also like to poke fun at people and tell them that there is a zero percent when it's more like 30 percent. Except the Killer thing, that was a 0%.

When it comes to this topic, Oda has always been straight forward on who would join with only ONE exception; that being Robin.

Chances of anyone joining this arc is a whopping less than 5%. Out of that less than 5%, rounded up, Kinemon and Monet have the highest chance of joining. Except Kinemon has a son and Monet would have more of an elegance to Law if she left Ceaser or Joker or whoever. Law can't join because he already made an Alliance with Luffy, thus ruled him out from being a candidate. Tashigi CAN'T join as it would forfeit her dream, and One Piece isn't about forfeiting dreams; her dream being to take away all the named swords from criminals. Impossible dream, but still her dream. Smoker on the other hand has always preached his own justice and never liked the World Government. He also always had trust issues, so nothing can hurt that department. The Dragon has the highest chance of joining and I don't even think he will join.

fan fiction does not a theory make. You'll know when a candidate is introduced, you will know.
    Love this post hahaha goood !!!

IDK i mean there is just something about zoro brook and kinimon kicking a** in that panel that i just love. a trio of awesome swords men just seems epic does it not.
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah i think kinemon would join straw hats... maybe once this arc finish kinemon will take the straw hats to his hometown and then will think of joining them

Follow Your Dreams & No Matter What, Protect Your Honour

May The Force Be With You!

Considering Wano has a closed door policy similar to Japan in the feudal era, Kinemon and his son (if he is alive) cannot return as punishable by death. This makes it a bit hard for him to do much else.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Considering Wano has a closed door policy similar to Japan in the feudal era, Kinemon and his son (if he is alive) cannot return as punishable by death. This makes it a bit hard for him to do much else.
    Not after the Straw Hats do their thing there.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Kinemon has about as much (maybe even less) possible-next-Strawhat-crew member developement as the dull characterized, flatline personalitied, oversized and overpowered blue rock we know as Jinbe......

Luffy seems to be concerned about the connection Monet has with Doflamingo. I predict, after Luffy hears Monet's sob story, he'll invite her into the crew with the promise of protection? :p
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-