View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 458 of 468 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4675
    Now more than ever (seeing as the Supernovas are entering alliances), Jewelry Bonney. If she in fact has escaped the WG, which is more than likely seeing as her timeskip depiction shows her portraying a more hidden demeanor, she likely has no crew and is wondering about the NW either searching for a new crew or simply trying to stay out of the center of attention. That being said, she has numerous vendettas unsolved as of yet; BB, Akainu/WG, even the SHs. She appears to have a tragic backstory, a must for the crew, and also a rather comical and unique personality. Plus she's a girl for an otherwise masculine-dominated crew (not a very strong argument I know, but a thought nonetheless). Joining the SH's would plausibly resolve/fulfill each of these points.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Now more than ever (seeing as the Supernovas are entering alliances), Jewelry Bonney. If she in fact has escaped the WG, which is more than likely seeing as her timeskip depiction shows her portraying a more hidden demeanor, she likely has no crew and is wondering about the NW either searching for a new crew or simply trying to stay out of the center of attention. That being said, she has numerous vendettas unsolved as of yet; BB, Akainu/WG, even the SHs. She appears to have a tragic backstory, a must for the crew, and also a rather comical and unique personality. Plus she's a girl for an otherwise masculine-dominated crew (not a very strong argument I know, but a thought nonetheless). Joining the SH's would plausibly resolve/fulfill each of these points.
    hahahaa you never give up on bonney
    i think you got some for her lolzzz

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    hahahaa you never give up on bonney
    i think you got some for her lolzzz
    Haha, well probably not until Oda definitively settles her into the story. Until then though, I'm going to be like cross and be hell bent on her joining just as he was with Gin.

Haha, well probably not until Oda definitively settles her into the story. Until then though, I'm going to be like cross and be hell bent on her joining just as he was with Gin.
    Well i'm not going to say it's impossibel.
    but , i'm a little worried, luffy is not gonna tolorate a worthy opponent when it comes to food.
    though i see some funny scenes with that.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Well i'm not going to say it's impossibel.
    but , i'm a little worried, luffy is not gonna tolorate a worthy opponent when it comes to food.
    though i see some funny scenes with that
    Exactly. Between Luffy and her seeing who could each more, Sanji being lover cook over how hot/cute she looks while she's stuffing her face and being hypocritical about punishing any member who steals food or overeats their share, and the rest of the crew being utterly repulsed by the sight of her and Luffy embodying one of the seven great sins, I'd say she'd fit the comical, serious and otherwise odd characteristics that the SHs have come to embrace.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 08-16-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Jewelry Bonney , would be nice if she joined haha!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I somehow imagine Zoro to be a glutton as well. Not sure where I got that from though. Then again, it's not like Brooke has a small appetite. Bonney could quite possibly be a new member, but we'll have to see how it goes. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up like Jimbei as a side alliance, since he has her own crew and all, or at least had. But looking at things as they are now, the dragon has a bigger chance, lolz.

Exactly. Between Luffy and her seeing who could each more, Sanji being lover cook over how hot/cute she looks while she's stuffing her face and being hypocritical about punishing any member who steals food or overeats their share, and the rest of the crew being utterly repulsed by the sight of her and Luffy embodying one of the seven great sins, I'd say she'd fit the comical, serious and otherwise odd characteristics that the SHs have come to embrace.
    Spoiler!

This would be my reaction if she did end up joining - aside from Drake she was my favorite rookie, yet unlike Drake there is no chance (at least in my mind) that she is stronger then the monster trio.

I do wonder what her fighting style is though, at this point in the story she couldn't just rely on her DF.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

^I agree with this, expecially if her time manipulation was expanded upon to inanimate objects as well as humans. Though then that would sort of make the Rust fruit pointless in comparison to her's.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I have a feeling we're going to learn a lot about the WG during this arc through Vergo and it will result in Smoker and Tashigi joining. You all are probably thinking "THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! Smoker to Luffy is like Garp to Roger, and "who needs another swordsman!" but hear me out... set aside the Roger/Luffy correlations for just a moment and read.

After this whole punk hazard incident with vergo, they will come to the realization that the WG is corrupt and will no longer have the desire to be affiliated with them (Like Drake perhaps?). Smoker, being a logia doesn't make him all powerful, considering SH big 3 can all use haki and we are now at the point in the story where the characters are at a New World level, there are bound to be people like Pekomz that can completely shut down a logia. Aside from that, a logia would be a great addition to the crew. As for Yashigi, sure, she's a swordman(woman), but one more couldn't hurt; she's female (something the strawhats lack) and her goal is to gather all the meito (if I'm not mistaken). I can definitely see some interesting stuff happening between Zoro and Tashigi. It'd also be interesting to see how Smoker will interact with the other Strawhats, a lot of funny shit has already happened between Luffy and Smoker, imagine what other comedic scenes oda can surprise us with! If they don't join the Strawhats, they could start their own pirate crew with their G5 lackeys and be apart of SH and Law's alliance. Kinemon is definitely possible, he can teach Zoro the ways of the samurai and help him reach his goal of becoming the worlds best swordsman, but as far as we know, Kinemon's only in the arc to rescue his kid, nothing more. SO I don't see Kinemon joining unless he decides to bring his kid with him to join the crew which I can't see happening.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-