View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 93 of 468 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
    good idea but they're probably much stronger that luffy at the moment and whitebeard prob won't die bcuz for some reason in op world ppl only ever get killed in flashback
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    good idea but they're probably much stronger that luffy at the moment and whitebeard prob won't die bcuz for some reason in op world ppl only ever get killed in flashback
    wow everyone is so blunt with that false theory, there was a good amount of people who died in one piece just they wasn't any important characters yet current time. One of the first ones was marine attack Arlong and he had a name too.

thx 4 correction i dont usally pay attention to detail but wat i meant was that none of the main ppl do, i wish they would though, i know ppl love buggy and alvida but wen u get knocked down u should just stay down, like Don Krieg, Klahadore and Enel they got beat the crap out of and thx goodness they took a hint and pissed off

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yh but to be honest we can barely think of one job or part in the crew so at the moment its impossible to think of 3 more and plus if he adds them all now then we wont get any in new world or fishman island because luffy origanally said he want ten men (that's excluding himself) so he needs like 2 0r 3 more any more would be overkill that isnt really needed because as we know all the other supernovas have rather much smaller crews or their crews are mainly mad up of what i would call foot soilders.
    true but story's change and so could oda's mind about the 10 thing and in the new world u need a larger crew im not saying that they need a huge crew but more than ten and if they bring back some old people from the past in to the crew they can skip the back story and just a brif thing about them becoming more powerful or some thing like that like i said its a fast way to strengthen the crew

yh i understand but i doubt thatv its boa and jimbe will join because the are higher up, shikibacki and have own crew and u can argue all u want but i think the reason they had it look like boa got sumo slammed to smoker so that it looks like there on the same side and her attackin everyone no matter if they are marine or pirate is nothing less of what you expect from shichibukai so there is still a chance that she doesnt get found out otherwise amazon lily is screwed

T. Alan Armstrong

yh i understand but i doubt thatv its boa and jimbe will join because the are higher up, shikibacki and have own crew and u can argue all u want but i think the reason they had it look like boa got sumo slammed to smoker so that it looks like there on the same side and her attackin everyone no matter if they are marine or pirate is nothing less of what you expect from shichibukai so there is still a chance that she doesnt get found out otherwise amazon lily is screwed
    oh i agree i dont think jimbe because he will go back to fish man island now that WB may not be there to protect it and boa is 50/50 im thinking more out side the box like Perona, mr.3, maybe Vivi and Pell, and maybe we will see the return of Johnny and Yosaku, gin and maybe Wiper and for this to work they would have to be stronger and to clear some of my thoughts up perona is with Zorro and mr. is some where with luffy at MF vivi has be foreshadowed for awhile now and she would not go any where with out a guard and pell is the closest one to her and he seems on good terms with luffy. Johnny and Yosaku and gin have been left kind of open in the story line for possible returns and Wiper could meet Nami on the sky island and come back with her and yes i know some if not all of these are unlikly but they are still possibility's OH and im still holding out hope that MR.2 got away some how

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    oh i agree i dont think jimbe because he will go back to fish man island now that WB may not be there to protect it and boa is 50/50 im thinking more out side the box like Perona, mr.3, maybe Vivi and Pell, and maybe we will see the return of Johnny and Yosaku, gin and maybe Wiper and for this to work they would have to be stronger and to clear some of my thoughts up perona is with Zorro and mr. is some where with luffy at MF vivi has be foreshadowed for awhile now and she would not go any where with out a guard and pell is the closest one to her and he seems on good terms with luffy. Johnny and Yosaku and gin have been left kind of open in the story line for possible returns and Wiper could meet Nami on the sky island and come back with her and yes i know some if not all of these are unlikly but they are still possibility's OH and im still holding out hope that MR.2 got away some how
    Actually enjoyed reading this post I'm voting on Perona joining the crew and Johnny and Yosaku return they were real funny. Also interested theory on Wiper haven't thought of the skypeia people helping Nami out.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Actually enjoyed reading this post I'm voting on Perona joining the crew and Johnny and Yosaku return they were real funny. Also interested theory on Wiper haven't thought of the skypeia people helping Nami out.
    well thank u vary much now im glad i took the time to explain every thing

yh perona and gin owned but i want to see new character as well you know a tom boy like:

http://www.freewebs.com/azrastarfire/Terra.jpg
    or
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...lderTomboy.jpg

T. Alan Armstrong

yh perona and gin owned but i want to see new character as well you know a tom boy like:

http://www.freewebs.com/azrastarfire/Terra.jpg
    or
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...lderTomboy.jpg
    idk i think we need an emo crew member