View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 92 of 468 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast
    I'm voting for Boa Hancock again. They have a weak crew if they enter the new world. They need an able fighter. Hancock fits the bill plus she's a favorite of mine. Well, besides Nico Robin, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lordmacintoshii View Post
    I'm voting for Boa Hancock again. They have a weak crew if they enter the new world. They need an able fighter. Hancock fits the bill plus she's a favorite of mine. Well, besides Nico Robin, of course.
    Hancock's got her own pirate crew, though. I don't think it'll be hancock.

im guessin that no bodies gonna join in this arc permanantly

probably in new world and will be someone completely new. hopefully girl, chopper's age, super strong with ownage fighting technique but wont have straight off part or job in crew kinda like nami and usopp at the start but probably something they need or want fin new world that they didnt need or think of before.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    I was kinda thinking maybe heracle will join, from what we've seen, luffy loves hercules beetels, so if he sees a walking talking fighting hercules beetle, it'll be the fastest recruitment to date. Usopp doesn't want to leave the island alone due to his " i dont want to go alone disease". From the looks of it, heracle is the only person on the island. His dream could be discovering all of the world's plants and his position would be a herbologist. he'd be able to help sanji with food, and chopper with herbs. He'd also make sure luffy doesn't eat a "mushroom coming out of your body shroom" again....and he's a spear user which would be a first for the crew........He'd fit in well with the crew's weirdness. He's like the perfect candidate for the straw hat crew

so heracle ftw

....though i hope they still get a merman/mermaid when they get to the merman island arc
    yh but wat if everybdy decides to come with some one

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I've change my mind:
    1.Jimbei (35%).
    2.Hancock (35%).
    3.Iva(20%).
    4.Unknown(10%)

i think its going to be some one old like and old acquaintance or friend or some thing like that and i think that boa will join and i think they will get a fish man and i think #2 escapes some how and i think he will join or they will go back to save him who knows

but if they ad ppl as quick as that then it wont follow pattern and we wont get to know the individials that well and instead of seein adventers we will see ppls' memories and oda always show their memories so we know the character and we connect with it

T. Alan Armstrong

true but if he adds crew members we all ready know than we wont need all that and its a fast way to beef up the crew for the new world

yh but to be honest we can barely think of one job or part in the crew so at the moment its impossible to think of 3 more and plus if he adds them all now then we wont get any in new world or fishman island because luffy origanally said he want ten men (that's excluding himself) so he needs like 2 0r 3 more any more would be overkill that isnt really needed because as we know all the other supernovas have rather much smaller crews or their crews are mainly mad up of what i would call foot soilders.

I came to a conclusion that the 4 on the list are really high options. But say whitebeard manages to get killed by the marines in this I think marco and diamond might possibly join luffy to after seeing how he fights. If they don't I think the whitebeard pirates are going to have the straw hat crews back.
    Signature by me.