View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 54 of 468 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by berz View Post
    Don't know if this has been said what about BonBon, Aka Okama, Aka Mr 2.. Coz he/she is in Impel Down. Luffy could save him/her. Would be funny to have an Okama in their group.
    2 Bon Clay is far from womanly. Also, he's already shown his loyalty to Crocodile by attempting to break him out of the holding center with Ms.Goldenweek. And if anyone would become the okama of the group at this point, it might just be Sanji.

I wonder how the poor sap is holding up.

For all of your FPS [First Person Shooter] needs.

Perona I can't imagine being SH. Hancock maybe, she has a sad past which every SH seems to have. Ace.....who knows....

BonBon didn't help break out. He helped the others. Goldenweek don't the break in without BonBon. Coz he was captured when he helped them..

to find a next member of SH I think it must followed some criteria.
    1. The SH member must have a dream.
    2. The next SH crew must has a special skill that every member has it own skill,

SH purpose --> one piece
    1. Luffy (Leader) (devil fruit: gomu gomu fruit) --> to be a pirate king
    2. Nami (navigator) (best for predicting weather/direction) -->to mapping the world
    3. Roronoa Zoro (swordsmen/fighter) ---> to be a greatest swordsman in the world
    4. Sanji (chief/fighting best on leg) ---> to be able a rare and special fish from grand line
    5. Usopp (repairement/shooter) ---> to be the greatest shooter just likes his father
    6. Robin (historycal/can read a phoneghlyp/devil fruit) ---> to find the secret of hidden weapon that WG want to eliminate all the Robin Clans
    7. Chooper (doctor/devil fruit/can talk with animal) ---> to be able a greatest doctor
    8. Franky (cyborg/ship repairement) --->to around the world by using his own ships
    9. Brooke (musician/ devil fruit/ swordsman) --->to meet again with laboon/ to give hear the shell for laboon.
    10. So the next have to be has their own skills and purposes,,,

Quote Originally Posted by nonodarsono View Post
    4. Sanji (chief/fighting best on leg) ---> to see the legendary All blue where you can find all the fish in one spot
    5. Usopp (repairement/shooter) ---> To get self confidence
    6. Robin (historycal/can read a phoneghlyp/devil fruit) ---> to learn the history
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by nonodarsono View Post
    to find a next member of SH I think it must followed some criteria.
    1. The SH member must have a dream.
    2. The next SH crew must has a special skill that every member has it own skill,

SH purpose --> one piece
    1. Luffy (Leader) (devil fruit: gomu gomu fruit) --> to be a pirate king
    2. Nami (navigator) (best for predicting weather/direction) -->to mapping the world
    3. Roronoa Zoro (swordsmen/fighter) ---> to be a greatest swordsman in the world
    4. Sanji (chief/fighting best on leg) ---> to find All Blue
    5. Usopp (repairement/shooter) ---> to be a brave warrior just likes his father
    6. Robin (historycal/can read a phoneghlyp/devil fruit) ---> to find the Lost century
    7. Chooper (doctor/devil fruit/can talk with animal) ---> to be able a greatest doctor
    8. Franky (cyborg/ship repairement) --->to around the world by using his own ships
    9. Brooke (musician/ devil fruit/ swordsman) --->to meet again with laboon/ to give hear the shell for laboon.
    10. So the next have to be has their own skills and purposes,,,
    Sorry, but you got a few things wrong.
    But yeah, I agree 100% with you. Mr. 2 uses kicks like Sanji and provides no additional use. Another thing is that all strawhats have a sad past.
    And to expand on the sad past thing. The female members involve the fall of an entire island.
    Arlong took over Nami's island and shot her mother right in front of her.
    Robins island got raided by the buster call and had her mother shot right in front of her.
    Vivi's island was in a civil war that killed thousands.(even though she is not sailing with them, she is considered a member)

If you put it all together, Boa is the best fit for a few reasons.
    1. The male to female ratio is out of balance.
    2. Boa has had a sad past.
    3. Boa has something to contribute to the crew(besides "personal" needs to Luffy).
    4. She has made a great impact on Luffy.
    I don't think we know her dream yet if she has one. It might be to bring down the world government. Oh yeah, all the strawhats dreams can only be accomplished by sailing with Luffy; in which, bringing down the WG can only be accomplished sailing with Luffy.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Banned
    This thread is getting rediculously long... I would not want to be someone new that decide to read this whole thing

there are so many things on the move that Oda can be tricking us....something big will happen...but i guess shell walk to ace...and then go out...in a big rampage...

can she turn pacifistas to stone?

she can make pacifistas serve icecream with vanilla sauce. and she is a nice deephouse early 90's electro dj.

one can only dream.

BOA Hancock sure fits for the next crew member.
    She will be useful in the New World and she can use haki. She has also a sad past but her dream?maybe to be Pirate Queen? as she likes luffy so much. LOL.

Spoiler!