View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 52 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    she turned margaret and the others to stone, and then undid that.
    so we perfectly know ?
    *sigh*........dude she did that only cuz luffy made her. in a real fight do u really think she'd willingly turn petrified enemies back to normal? so unless their is an unknown time limit everyone she turned to stone in the past and in the future is as good as dead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkye26 View Post
    i knew i should have clarified what i meant by facing weaklings. i meant like enies lobby, all of the fodder marines they fought. no matter where the straw hats go their will always be fodder enemies(most of the zombies in thriller bark or the nameless marines at the archipelago) and i also don't believe that boa is strong at all she just has a very potent ability that instantly kills enemies who arent at a certain level (fodder enemies). and as i stated before an ability like that is just not right to have on a shounen heros team both ethically and for the battles entertainment. theres a stark difference in zoro charging at and defeating a large group of enemies and boa insta-killing them its just not as fun plus zoros enemies will must likely survive their wounds boa's wont(a far as we know)
    I knew what you were talking about when u said fodder and what i said still applied to them that level of enemy can be knocked out with luffy's haki once he learns to control it just a little bit seeing as how that appears to be the easiest use of haki to learn. I still am wonderig how Boa's ability will be affected by her falling in love with Luffy. Her ability reminds a lot of Robin's how they both can take out alot of enemies at once without hardly moving themselves. And seeing as her ability doesn't actually kill the person as we saw. I think maybe people that are turned into stone enter into a state of homeostasis where they won't die as long as they are stone. There is probably a way to undo it without having her do it and i bet the WG via Vegapunk can figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Andytheass View Post
    I knew what you were talking about when u said fodder and what i said still applied to them that level of enemy can be knocked out with luffy's haki once he learns to control it just a little bit seeing as how that appears to be the easiest use of haki to learn. I still am wonderig how Boa's ability will be affected by her falling in love with Luffy. Her ability reminds a lot of Robin's how they both can take out alot of enemies at once without hardly moving themselves. And seeing as her ability doesn't actually kill the person as we saw. I think maybe people that are turned into stone enter into a state of homeostasis where they won't die as long as they are stone. There is probably a way to undo it without having her do it and i bet the WG via Vegapunk can figure that out.
    im pretty sure their put in homeostasis also but homeostasis forever still counts as dying. im pretty sure theres a way to undo it without her too but that still counts as dying if not everyone can do it. put it this way if she comes to u right now and petrifies u since ur in homeostasis and no one can bring u out of it-for all eternity-should u be counted as dead or not even though ur technically only in homeostasis.

*sigh*........dude she did that only cuz luffy made her. in a real fight do u really think she'd willingly turn petrified enemies back to normal? so unless their is an unknown time limit everyone she turned to stone in the past and in the future is as good as dead.
    you said they were dead, i just prove you wrong. that was my whole point.

you said they were dead, i just prove you wrong. that was my whole point.
    no.....no you most certainly did not, in my first reply post to u i said:
    but with boa her power is straight death if u take it for what it really is (as far as we know theirs no time limit and she definitely wont reverse it)
    and its true!!!! i dont get why people arent getting this!!!
    boas power + the two factors of no known time limit and she will almost certainly not reverse it = as good as dead. seriously if u cut through the bs: the petrification, the homeostasis and all the pretty little words it all comes down to this. if someone is turned to stone by the royal shichibukai boa hancock (and they dont have a valiant yet innocent young rubberman on hand to convince her to change them back or some other way which we havent seen yet, like vegapunk or a previously unknown time limit) they are for all intents and purposes.....dead

no.....no you most certainly did not, in my first reply post to u i said:and its true!!!! i dont get why people arent getting this!!!
    boas power + the two factors of no known time limit and she will almost certainly not reverse it = as good as dead. seriously if u cut through the bs: the petrification, the homeostasis and all the pretty little words it all comes down to this. if someone is turned to stone by the royal shichibukai boa hancock (and they dont have a valiant yet innocent young rubberman on hand to convince her to change them back or some other way which we havent seen yet, like vegapunk or a previously unknown time limit) they are for all intents and purposes.....dead
    hmm, shouldnt have become pirates if the worry about dieing ? yet you realise that dead is something permanent ? right ? i dont see that when she is able to undo that.
    you cannot make corpses breathe again. i dont care how long they are going to be petrified, they are not dead.

when she dies, they all turn back to human come on everydoby knows that!

lol you guys are freaking out...

hmm, shouldnt have become pirates if the worry about dieing ? yet you realise that dead is something permanent ? right ? i dont see that when she is able to undo that.
    you cannot make corpses breathe again. i dont care how long they are going to be petrified, they are not dead.
    dude why.......why are u doing this. its obvious that u know what i mean, why u being difficult. ur arguing with me over semantics right now and just to let u know im not gonna be the bigger man here, im too immature.

oh and i hope echotraveler is right and they get freed when she dies cuz it could be like moria and she has to do it cuz moria's power over shadows continues even if he dies (only reason they were freed is cuz he put himself in a situation where even he couldnt control them)

Banned
    I hope Echotraveler is right too cause if he is he just added to my argument without knowing it and king don't post back on this cause im done with this till we get more facts from more chapters.

dude why.......why are u doing this. its obvious that u know what i mean, why u being difficult. ur arguing with me over semantics right now and just to let u know im not gonna be the bigger man here, im too immature.

oh and i hope echotraveler is right and they get freed when she dies cuz it could be like moria and she has to do it cuz moria's power over shadows continues even if he dies (only reason they were freed is cuz he put himself in a situation where even he couldnt control them)
    come on! if moria died, the shadows would have to go back to their masters no matter what...they exist even if moria is dead...shadows could make zombies because there is no death in shadows, only the original owners death would kill the shadow.

its like a spell, i would think, the devil fruit gives you the power of an element in the one piece world, bue when that one persons dies, thats the last youll see of that special power. There are no sings of the opposite.