View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 51 of 468 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DCLOUD View Post
    Good point. Boa is just too high class to be an underling. I can see her now ordering the rest of the crew around creating a whole lot of friction in the ship. Margaret is a lot simpler and not a leader. You also cant say that she's exactly weak since she can use Haki. So besides her strength she would also even out the outnumbered females of the crew a little.
    because there are so many underlings in the sh crew.
    luffy sure is a bossy kind of guy.
    i dont see whats wrong with boa joining them.

The thing about Luffy is that he doesn't act like a Captain until conflict occurs. Even then he just goes in, kicks everybody's ass, and then leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck&Call View Post
    The thing about Luffy is that he doesn't act like a Captain until conflict occurs. Even then he just goes in, kicks everybody's ass, and then leaves.
    you said it yourself, i think for luffy, nakama's are not underlings but [insert your definition of best friends]. other than that i want luffy to have the pirate empress as his bride

Emperor
    I think it would be awesome to have Bao as a SH, a Shichbukai as part of your crew. She'd probably lose her position though. After her I'd say Ace, then Luffy will really be competing with the 4 emperors.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    I think it would be awesome to have Bao as a SH, a Shichbukai as part of your crew. She'd probably lose her position though. After her I'd say Ace, then Luffy will really be competing with the 4 emperors.
    Far from it, guy. Luffy still isn't 4 Emperor material. As such, he definitely isn't a match for one of the 4 Emperors.

Keep in mind that everyone on the ships of the respective 4 Emperors have a bounty. Also keep in mind that most, if not all of them have a bounty of 100 million Beli or more. Crew like Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Franky would have trouble just fighting one of them.

A team is only as strong as their weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    because there are so many underlings in the sh crew.
    luffy sure is a bossy kind of guy.
    i dont see whats wrong with boa joining them.
    boa is just not SH material her power is way to hax. especially considering the huge numbers of weaklings they are going to have to face (the bosses of course will have to be immune for stretch, blade and kick to defeat).
    think of it this way when enemies fight the straw hats they always have a decent chance of surviving but with boa her power is straight death if u take it for what it really is (as far as we know theirs no time limit and she definitely wont reverse it). so pure and simple something like that is just not right to have in a shounen heros main fighting force. maybe a friendly crew to help out from time to time but not a main fighter.

me....I'm gonna be the next pirate king....after luffy.....hehehehehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkye26 View Post
    boa is just not SH material her power is way to hax. especially considering the huge numbers of weaklings they are going to have to face (the bosses of course will have to be immune for stretch, blade and kick to defeat).
    think of it this way when enemies fight the straw hats they always have a decent chance of surviving but with boa her power is straight death if u take it for what it really is (as far as we know theirs no time limit and she definitely wont reverse it). so pure and simple something like that is just not right to have in a shounen heros main fighting force. maybe a friendly crew to help out from time to time but not a main fighter.
    I don't think the SH's will be fighting weaklings too much longer now that Luffy's haki is starting to be developed and stronger opponents like the Vice Admiral can figure out how to not be simply turned into stone lose a fight in a blink of an eye. plus we don't really know if Boa is all that strong in a real fight with people on the level that the SH's have and will be fighting. We only know she has mero mero and the king's haki that she can't fully control we don't really know how strong that makes her.

Quote Originally Posted by Andytheass View Post
    I don't think the SH's will be fighting weaklings too much longer now that Luffy's haki is starting to be developed and stronger opponents like the Vice Admiral can figure out how to not be simply turned into stone lose a fight in a blink of an eye. plus we don't really know if Boa is all that strong in a real fight with people on the level that the SH's have and will be fighting. We only know she has mero mero and the king's haki that she can't fully control we don't really know how strong that makes her.
    i knew i should have clarified what i meant by facing weaklings. i meant like enies lobby, all of the fodder marines they fought. no matter where the straw hats go their will always be fodder enemies(most of the zombies in thriller bark or the nameless marines at the archipelago) and i also don't believe that boa is strong at all she just has a very potent ability that instantly kills enemies who arent at a certain level (fodder enemies). and as i stated before an ability like that is just not right to have on a shounen heros team both ethically and for the battles entertainment. theres a stark difference in zoro charging at and defeating a large group of enemies and boa insta-killing them its just not as fun plus zoros enemies will must likely survive their wounds boa's wont(a far as we know)

Quote Originally Posted by kingkye26 View Post
    i knew i should have clarified what i meant by facing weaklings. i meant like enies lobby, all of the fodder marines they fought. no matter where the straw hats go their will always be fodder enemies(most of the zombies in thriller bark or the nameless marines at the archipelago) and i also don't believe that boa is strong at all she just has a very potent ability that instantly kills enemies who arent at a certain level (fodder enemies). and as i stated before an ability like that is just not right to have on a shounen heros team both ethically and for the battles entertainment. theres a stark difference in zoro charging at and defeating a large group of enemies and boa insta-killing them its just not as fun plus zoros enemies will must likely survive their wounds boa's wont(a far as we know)
    she turned margaret and the others to stone, and then undid that.
    so we perfectly know ?