View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 50 of 468 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
    Banned
    unless we already decided Hancock or someone else is joining the SH then Ace couldn't even be the 10th he'd be the 9th, brook is only the 8th, luffy doesn't count

Banned
    she most likely got over it by going and living with the one she fell for.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/522/19/
    I think it's evident that the most likely candidate will be Boa Hancock.
    I'd say that Luffy did a good job picking up one of the world's most beautiful women.

Banned
    agreed i also put up a bunch of other reasons in both the new nakama thread and this chapters discusion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by popoy08 View Post
    BOA could be possible SH new crew coz she has a dark past like the other StrawHats but she doesn't have any goals. So I dont think she has a reason to join the crew. I am well not sure about it.
    If she is afflicted with love sickness, then her goal for now may just be to hang onto Luffy's coattails.

That is, if she decided to join the Straw Hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck&Call View Post
    If she is afflicted with love sickness, then her goal for now may just be to hang onto Luffy's coattails.

That is, if she decided to join the Straw Hats.
    what do you mean ?

hi i am boa, i have a terrible past, these are my goals, do you think i am obnoxious ? right ? can i join your team ? impregnate me rubber man !

somehow i see Boa as his next nakame because of that whole love sickness and also i feel he needs someone else besides just Zoro or Sanji to rely on in a fight and as for Boa leaving her country i see it possible well because she will prob lose her Shichibukai status for helping Luffy so she'll decide it is to dangerous to stay with the kuja cuz now they are after her and she will prob tell them to leave the island and start a new life somewhere else that way the WG cant find them and it somehow all works out right

Quote Originally Posted by abstractRude View Post
    what do you mean ?

hi i am boa, i have a terrible past, these are my goals, do you think i am obnoxious ? right ? can i join your team ? impregnate me rubber man !
    As in, follow him around.

Also, the women of the crew and Zoro would probably find her obnoxious. You know how men [with the exception of Luffy] act around her.

Margaret feels better for the role of new nakama and I don't really see Boa as anything but captain.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    Margaret feels better for the role of new nakama and I don't really see Boa as anything but captain.
    Good point. Boa is just too high class to be an underling. I can see her now ordering the rest of the crew around creating a whole lot of friction in the ship. Margaret is a lot simpler and not a leader. You also cant say that she's exactly weak since she can use Haki. So besides her strength she would also even out the outnumbered females of the crew a little.