View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 464 of 468 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4675
    Initiate
    well i dont think that there will be a new member in this arc but i also strongly disbelieve jinbei as crew material based on him just doing whats needed as opposed to each member having a specific dream to the SH. someone had mentioned tat girl Kaola and i support it being that she has the sun pirates mark which is solely fishman pirates mark plus i remember that mark being acknowledge of CD runaway slaves which would make her childhood after going home to be weird. as far as team skills i can see her being a hunter living off of the surroundings (might even help zoro with his sense of direction) because i hardly believe that she adjusted to a regular life always having to hide that mark so she dont get spotted again. she could bridge that fishman human gap Otohime seen and always give jinbei to always pop up once in a while... only thing is her life since tiger would have to be something like how i described

ALSO
    if there is someone who may leave the strawhats as that foreshadowing reference implies i go for Zoro also because he always is wondering off looking for something. he is a bit of a loner

Initiate
    Mocha is the most possible as next crew member after chapter 688.

Quote Originally Posted by iMan` View Post
    right.... no. If she became a pirate, she would wait till she was older.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Initiate
    Lets see what drugs will do to her.

Lets see what drugs will do to her.
    Mocha is the most unlikely person to join the SHs. Regardless of what the drugs do to her, the chapter told us that all of the kids in the lab are intending to go on sea adventures together when they turn 20. Why in the world would she sacrifice that dream for the SHs? The same goes for the Momonosuke/Kinemon supporters.

Jinbe is a tricky one. He would fit in, but we always see Zoro as Luffy's right hand, and having Jinbe on the crew might disrupt that.

Jinbe also is problematic for much the same reasons you mentioned in addition to the blatant lack of character he exudes...Ally of the SHs, fine. I'm fine with him being Vivi 2.0 or what not. However, he should simply remain a FI ambassador or protector or whatever instead of a mainstay crew member.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Jinbe is a tricky one. He would fit in, but we always see Zoro as Luffy's right hand, and having Jinbe on the crew might disrupt that.
    I don't see Jimbei classing with Zoro in terms of being Luffy's right hand. I mean Oda had Jimbei and Sanji fight together on FI, which I would say meant he was trying to suggest Jimbei would be on similar standing to Sanji on the ship. Having said that, it's not like there's really much of a heirachy on the ship other than Nami being on top of things and Luffy with some of his whims.

I'm not suggesting Zoro or Luffy being stronger than Jimbei. It's possible but not proven. However Jimbei being sensible on the ship would be closer to Nami and Robin are right now, and they aren't really fighting Zoro for first mate position.

i mean how old is monosuke any way ? 8-12? i still feel that he and his father would make great crew members, idk he seems to be fitting in just fine so far. as for jimbi i dont hate the idea of him joining. i mean ive always been a fan of a couple more crew members and i dont seen jimbi conflicting with any one. i mean they would have room on the ship for him to since he could just use the fish tank as his room lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can see the father son duo as temp members much like Vivi was but I just can't see them as crew members. Although I guess the father could be a tailor for the ship.....