View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 462 of 468 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4675
    Many people believe a helmsman is still needed in the crew, to which they usually validate Jinbe joining for this position...such a bad idea (Jinbe not a helmsman). I also think a non-traditional occupation could fit somewhere in the crew yet too.

The Strawhats could use a scientist, a scout, a giant (cause Luffy want's one), and maybe even an apprentice pirate like with Buggy and Shanks in Roger's crew.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    The Strawhats could use a scientist, a scout, a giant (cause Luffy want's one), and maybe even an apprentice pirate like with Buggy and Shanks in Roger's crew.
    I think a Giant is one of the few things Luffy hasn't had shinning star eyes for. So I can't really agree with you there. A scout, well Usoppu is kinda one, while 3 members of the crew have CoO, of which Luffy has shown to be pretty profound anyway. A scientist could work I guess, but I've my doubts. Scientist would have to develop something to offer the crew, and on a continual basis. Franky has weapon development covered, and Chopper medical development. Not sure what that would leave for a scientist to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I think a Giant is one of the few things Luffy hasn't had shinning star eyes for. So I can't really agree with you there. A scout, well Usoppu is kinda one, while 3 members of the crew have CoO, of which Luffy has shown to be pretty profound anyway. A scientist could work I guess, but I've my doubts. Scientist would have to develop something to offer the crew, and on a continual basis. Franky has weapon development covered, and Chopper medical development. Not sure what that would leave for a scientist to do.
    The Giant thing is from Luffy wanting his shipwright to be aroung 5 meters tall, so I think he would love to have a giant crewmate. Ussop would love it too.

^I guess we'll see once we reach Elbaf.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Here's my solution. Kill off 1 of the crew. Then Luffy will have a need to replace them with someone else to fill their role.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Here's my solution. Kill off 1 of the crew. Then Luffy will have a need to replace them with someone else to fill their role.
    Last time Oda killed off one of the crew he told people he would before hand (didn't say which one though). I don't know if he would do it without a warning this time, but we'll see.

well, i dont hate jimbi joining. about the scout i agree and i like a giant for the crew. i mean there could be some devil fruit to make a giant small enough to fit on the ship. also, i think that the dragon could end up being the apprentice of the crew. i think that he and his dad could end up joining.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well, i dont hate jimbi joining. about the scout i agree and i like a giant for the crew. i mean there could be some devil fruit to make a giant small enough to fit on the ship. also, i think that the dragon could end up being the apprentice of the crew. i think that he and his dad could end up joining.
    Boooooooooo! I say Bonney will join....

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    @aggeroff
    Are you referring to the Merry Go?

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Technically anyone who wasn't a pirate who joins the crew is an apprentice because they're learning the ropes of being a pirate? Unless you mean apprentice in a different sense...? Also I don't think a scout would add anything to the crew that they are not already capable of doing. Same argument for giants. You can say Brooke doesn't offer anything either but you'll still have the fact that Luffy desired a musician to be on his crew, and not a giant/scout. Though since all of the required job positions Luffy desired are filled, the criteria for a potential crew member doesn't need to involve a specific role on the ship anymore. Though I don't see the need for a scout since that hasn't been an issue thus far for the crew plus I think Sanji or Brooke can perform that duty. Luffy has punched a man to the moon when he was significantly weaker than he is now. I can't imagine a Giant bringing more stregnth the table so I'm confused as to what else a Giant would add.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...