View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 450 of 468 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4675
    OK so like after back reading and reading recent posts I'm pretty sure xace13x is a troll, I mean for starters he repeatedly says 'Oba' - also, he seems to not really read the posts he replies to, its like he skims over it and picks 1-2 phrases then goes off and repeats his same argument.

Zoro is clearly the first mate, when Luffy fought Aokiji telling the rest to go back to the ship with Robin, it was Zoro that took command when everyone started going crazy, not Nami, also with the Bellamy deal it was Zoro with Luffy standing up for their dreams and not being knocked down - in that situation Oda could had drawn in any other crew member, yet, he choose Zoro to be aside Luffy.

In fights when things get hot and Luffy isn't there they always make comments on how glad they are for Zoro being there (while they rarely say anything about Sanji who is at least similar strength).

They do not have to openly say he is the first mate to make him so, he is the first mate because how he acts and how he is treated by the rest of the crew.

Lastly, I'm done with 'debating' this with xace13x, I'm pretty sure he is a troll, or he doesn't really want to change his ideas - either way its whatever, if he can come up with a reasonable reply then cool, however I doubt he does.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    OK so like after back reading and reading recent posts I'm pretty sure xace13x is a troll, I mean for starters he repeatedly says 'Oba' - also, he seems to not really read the posts he replies to, its like he skims over it and picks 1-2 phrases then goes off and repeats his same argument.

Zoro is clearly the first mate, when Luffy fought Aokiji telling the rest to go back to the ship with Robin, it was Zoro that took command when everyone started going crazy, not Nami, also with the Bellamy deal it was Zoro with Luffy standing up for their dreams and not being knocked down - in that situation Oda could had drawn in any other crew member, yet, he choose Zoro to be aside Luffy.

In fights when things get hot and Luffy isn't there they always make comments on how glad they are for Zoro being there (while they rarely say anything about Sanji who is at least similar strength).

They do not have to openly say he is the first mate to make him so, he is the first mate because how he acts and how he is treated by the rest of the crew.

Lastly, I'm done with 'debating' this with xace13x, I'm pretty sure he is a troll, or he doesn't really want to change his ideas - either way its whatever, if he can come up with a reasonable reply then cool, however I doubt he does.
    Yes I've stated the same argument, because you haven't disputed them. Then still go nuts about it. Seems like the troll is you. As for Oba I'm not the first to bring him up that was Xioa over pretty a lousy point that was easy to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

Quote Originally Posted by xace13x View Post
    Yes I've stated the same argument, because you haven't disputed them. Then still go nuts about it. Seems like the troll is you.
    Damn, I was gonna say that earlier but I fell asleep :S. After that response it's more than obvious that xace is here just to troll, so just add him to your ignore list and move on. He's a shittier version of Gameboy :/.

yeah i do not want to be mean to the poor guy and no offence hes just wrong and a bit contradicting really. oda made it a point to have some one call him the first mate. he acts like a first mate and he looks like he is one. that makes him the first mate. end of story/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    No comment . Still waiting for you to accept that request though....

Jimbei & Shirahoshi (would be funny if they got married) & Vivi will always be allies to the crew, though I don't know if they'll keep in touch with one another (unless the SH's finally decide to invest in a den den mushi lol).
    really re add me and ill except it does not say i have one?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=cross777;881127]yeah i do not want to be mean to the poor guy and no offence hes just wrong and a bit contradicting really. oda made it a point to have some one call him the first mate. he acts like a first mate and he looks like he is one. that makes him the first mate. end of story/

Yes Oba made a point for someone to say that Zoro is the first-mate. Oba also made a point that the pirate who said it doesn't even know anything about the Strawhats. I'm not a troll. Some people give my argument validity. Which I do have a valid argument. Those that don't want to give my argument validity, are either guys big egos with or are just followers. I've no problem admitting I'm wrong as long as someone comes up with a decent argument. So the story is not even close to ending cross777. By the way your one of those big egos, who can't admit that someone might have a point that differs from yours. Which seems to me why that is why arisart always has that quote.

I just got finished reading your resent post in "Sabo Incident," cross777 that shows how big your ego is Stating that it's 99.99% Sabo is alive, and though I agree with you that Sabo is alive. Making a statement like that when all the evidence is still circumstantial that's just shows your arrogant. As I said I agree with you that Sabo's alive, but there's still no direct evidence. Maybe I think like a lawyer and want direct evidence.
    Last edited by xace13x; 08-06-2011 at 04:35 AM.

yeah and i have an ego LOL this is not a sabo thread so let stay on topic plus all you do is say how wrong our points are when you give no good counter points other than the ones we just took down. we have given you many points that put your.... there is no first mate statement down. but you just don't want to let this go.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah and i have an ego LOL this is not a sabo thread so let stay on topic plus all you do is say how wrong our points are when you give no good counter points other than the ones we just took down. we have given you many points that put your.... there is no first mate statement down. but you just don't want to let this go.
    I have given good counter points, but your ego won't let you listen to them.

That is fine to agree to disagree. Maybe in a future story line Oba will have a reason for The Strawhats to name a first-mate, which I agree will probably be Zoro. I'm just thinking maybe there's a good reason he hasn't.

As for Chopper the 50 beri bounty is a funny thing, but it staid at 50 at least till the time skip. Maybe the WG is thinking with such a small bounty might turn in the rest of their crew to get rid of it. I don't know it's obviously an idiotic bounty for the WG to come up with.
    Yes I've stated the same argument, because you haven't disputed them. Then still go nuts about it. Seems like the troll is you. As for Oba I'm not the first to bring him up that was Xioa over pretty a lousy point that was easy to get through.
    [QUOTE=xace13x;881141]
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i do not want to be mean to the poor guy and no offence hes just wrong and a bit contradicting really. oda made it a point to have some one call him the first mate. he acts like a first mate and he looks like he is one. that makes him the first mate. end of story/

Yes Oba made a point for someone to say that Zoro is the first-mate. Oba also made a point that the pirate who said it doesn't even know anything about the Strawhats. I'm not a troll. Some people give my argument validity. Which I do have a valid argument. Those that don't want to give my argument validity, are either guys big egos with or are just followers. I've no problem admitting I'm wrong as long as someone comes up with a decent argument. So the story is not even close to ending cross777. By the way your one of those big egos, who can't admit that someone might have a point that differs from yours. Which seems to me why that is why arisart always has that quote.

I just got finished reading your resent post in "Sabo Incident," cross777 that shows how big your ego is Stating that it's 99.99% Sabo is alive, and though I agree with you that Sabo is alive. Making a statement like that when all the evidence is still circumstantial that's just shows your arrogant. As I said I agree with you that Sabo's alive, but there's still no direct evidence. Maybe I think like a lawyer and want direct evidence.
    Who the fuck is Oba?

[QUOTE=Sir Chaos;881203]

Who the fuck is Oba?
    Sorry my bad I meant Oda not Oba.

Havent really seen any good counterpoint from you of any of my 2 posts,
    in the first one you simply ignored 99% of my post & repeated your 1 and only statement you cling onto so badly:
    -bunch of "outsiders" don't know how the SH's opperate, what do they know?-
    and the seccond one you ignored completely, as you did to all the other rather valid points of other posters that imply (almost indiscriminatly) that zoro is regarded as the 1st mate by others & SH's alike.

So don't go accusing us of not counterpointing your arguement,
    since all we did from the start is agreeing that it has never been mentioned by the SH's themselves
    & have been giving you plenty of reasons why zoro is the 1st mate (which you simply ignore)

But you obviously feel like being stubburn, so I'm not going to argue anymore on this subject (which is totally off-topic btw)