View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 448 of 468 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by xace13x View Post
    I here it all the time too, I just consider it disrespectful in a forum. I don't care if they disrespect me just respect the forum. A little decorum can go a long way.
    "New World=New Face=New Crew Member" maybe. I agree Jinbei shouldn't it would be a major demotion, if Jinbei does join it would be to repay his debt to Nami.
    He has no debt to repay to Nami.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    He has no debt to repay to Nami.
    Issue #627 Jinbie said he was indebted to Nami.

so what. you can be indebted to some one with out going with them. probably nami will say ok since you said this ill take 100 million bari payment and we should be even lol.
    of course jim beam will join you know zoro love to drink LOL.
    any way. again new guy saying the argument is bad because of F**K is a bad and poor argument considering he is right. zoro is luffy's number 2 nami is the organizer of the ship and the one that keep the day to day stuff going but zoro is still second in command and there for first mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by xace13x View Post
    Issue #627 Jinbie said he was indebted to Nami.
    I mean, maybe the context wasn't clear because of multiple translations, but it looks more like he was thanking Nami for taking the guilt of what Arlong did off of his conscience (since he said he felt responsible for what Arlong did and Nami says it isn't his fault at all).

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    so what. you can be indebted to some one with out going with them. probably nami will say ok since you said this ill take 100 million bari payment and we should be even lol.
    of course jim beam will join you know zoro love to drink LOL.
    any way. again new guy saying the argument is bad because of F**K is a bad and poor argument considering he is right. zoro is luffy's number 2 nami is the organizer of the ship and the one that keep the day to day stuff going but zoro is still second in command and there for first mate.
    Considering that Nami is usually in charge. Saying that Zoro is second in command doesn't hold much water. But as I said there is no first-mate.

Spoiler!

Same Page, same chapter, same translation, different groups. The first picture is provided by Franky House and the second picture is provided by Binktopia. Two completely different groups of people translated it the same way. In the world of which One Piece takes place, Zoro is acknowledged as the first mate, therefore Oda acknowledges Zoro as the first mate for he is the one who writes the dialog for his characters.

Now, about Nami; The way you depict her is that she truly the Captain of the crew, because she is the one giving all the orders right?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Spoiler!

Same Page, same chapter, same translation, different groups. The first picture is provided by Franky House and the second picture is provided by Binktopia. Two completely different groups of people translated it the same way. In the world of which One Piece takes place, Zoro is acknowledged as the first mate, therefore Oda acknowledges Zoro as the first mate for he is the one who writes the dialog for his characters.

Now, about Nami; The way you depict her is that she truly the Captain of the crew, because she is the one giving all the orders right?
    and the winner is X the pawn chap of the world.

i knew you would get sick of this and post that page eventually. great job. i even grabbed the volume and double checked and first mate is what it says just for any one planning to claim a bad translation.
    and
    yeah LOL nami takes care of the day to day stuff that makes the ship keep running. zoro is luffys number to and is the first mate. but at least its settled now lol.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You guys love to give it to the newbies eh....

While there is no doubt who the first mate is (being Zoro) - xace13x was correct when he said Nami gives the orders most of the time (mind you its mainly when they're sailing and not when they're on dry land, save a few examples).

For someone who is newer to One Piece it could be construed that she has the 2nd most power in the crew in terms of standings..

Good thing you guys bashed him for it though

:EDIT:

Also on the idea of Jinbie joining the crew because he was 'indebted' to Nami, it seems that for the last few chapters with Jinbie he's indebted to a lot of people, I think he's said that to Law/Luffy/Ivankov/Nami/Shirahoshi and I want to say he said he was indebted to the WB Pirates in general too (not just WB himself)

idk, it seems like he's quick with the line - also Arlong wouldn't be enough reason to join the SH's and leave Fishman Island imo
    Last edited by Airicks; 08-05-2011 at 05:50 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

While there is no doubt who the first mate is (being Zoro) - xace13x was correct when he said Nami gives the orders most of the time (mind you its mainly when they're sailing and not when they're on dry land, save a few examples).

For someone who is newer to One Piece it could be construed that she has the 2nd most power in the crew in terms of standings..

Also on the idea of Jinbie joining the crew because he was 'indebted' to Nami, it seems that for the last few chapters with Jinbie he's indebted to a lot of people, I think he's said that to Law/Luffy/Ivankov/Nami/Shirahoshi and I want to say he said he was indebted to the WB Pirates in general too (not just WB himself)

idk, it seems like he's quick with the line - also Arlong wouldn't be enough reason to join the SH's and leave Fishman Island imo
    Dude was making really really REALLY bold claims, so xioa and arisart were justified in shutting him down haha. He doesn't seem like he's a new reader, just new to the whole forum thing. Bolded parts further support everything that everyone previously stated. It'll be funny if he still attempts to shoot facts down though.

wow hold on i was there to what am i chopped liver. :( i have feelings to you know LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

yeah i mean he was just an ally for white beard and he was much closer to him. jimbi at best right now will be a long term friend to the crew and stay in touch as a recurring character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]