View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 441 of 468 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    That's not what i'm talking about, there are different types of strong personas like Zoro and Franky. The girls are strong like the girls in Scooby Doo, you have an big intelligent one and one that has certain talents, the only thing that makes them seem stronger is because they're are not as scared as two others in the group that being Usopp and Chopper in SH and Shaggy and Scooby in SD.
    We don't need another strong on the inside women.
    yeah thats why i said meek. we and another swords person is not a bad idea there are so many swords and styles out there its not going to be redundant. and toss in a DF or special ability that makes it even more diverse. plus look at the WB commanders. there were 16 of them and 5-7 sword users. i think the straw hats will end up with 11-15 crew members so one more would not be two many. one more is not going to hurt a thing considering oda will and can make it interesting.

a blade dude or chick 4TW. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lolz, they don't really need another Swords user. I mean think Brooke uses as sword, and his the newest addition to the crew. If you put it another way, of the 16 Commanders, half of them were weapon users. How many fist fighters do the SH have? Luffy, Chopper and perhaps Franky although his a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Lolz, they don't really need another Swords user. I mean think Brooke uses as sword, and his the newest addition to the crew. If you put it another way, of the 16 Commanders, half of them were weapon users. How many fist fighters do the SH have? Luffy, Chopper and perhaps Franky although his a bit of both.
    no not really ussop and nami are ranged fighters. franky is a combo of close and ranged combat. chopper sanji luffy and yes even robin are hand to hand (or feet lol) physical fighters. brook and zoro are the only two blade fighters.

and the WB commanders, so there are other weapon fighters but there are 4-5 sword users. there different and can not really group them together. maybe not next but at some point there should be another swords men/woman.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Hmmm, another thing to think about is if Nami will continue to use her Clima Tact. I mean we haven't seen her carry it around (not like she has a backpack, and she's wearing a bikini top now, not much space to hid it, lolz) and she has those new weather balls now.
    Yeah...color page for chapter 628 clearly shows the Clima-Tact in her hand, further supporting my previous statements.

cross is right. The Other Top crews have numerous swordsmen. Why can't they have another swordsmen or two. With that being said, the other top crews also have a ton of members who have haki. So, the Straw Hat crew will have several more swordsmen and all the crew will master all forms of haki, because that's what we do, we compare them to other crews.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    cross is right. The Other Top crews have numerous swordsmen. Why can't they have another swordsmen or two. With that being said, the other top crews also have a ton of members who have haki. So, the Straw Hat crew will have several more swordsmen and all the crew will master all forms of haki, because that's what we do, we compare them to other crews.
    i was comparing a trend and considering joz and marco were the only WB commanders who were shown to have control of haki thats a bad comparison. oh and nice sarcasm by the way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i was comparing a trend and considering joz and marco were the only WB commanders who were shown to have control of haki thats a bad comparison. oh and nice sarcasm by the way
    dont forget vista :d

no not really ussop and nami are ranged fighters. franky is a combo of close and ranged combat. chopper sanji luffy and yes even robin are hand to hand (or feet lol) physical fighters. brook and zoro are the only two blade fighters.

and the WB commanders, so there are other weapon fighters but there are 4-5 sword users. there different and can not really group them together. maybe not next but at some point there should be another swords men/woman.
    I'm not sure whether I can follow your logic there. (In fact I don't think that anybody can.)
    Are you comparing the close range- to the long range-fighters, or the weapon-users to the non-weapon users.

If you wanted to point out, that there are more meele fighters in the crew than blade-users, it has nothing to do with long or short-range fighters. (In fact Zoro can be considered a short/long-range and a blade-user, so that one doesn't apply.)

And if you seriously say that because other pirate-crews consist of 4-5 blade-users, the SHs must do the same, go read the Manga again.

The SHs never were a crew like the others to begin with. So you can't take this into consideration as well.

Geez, next time you will say that they should get rid of Chopper because other crews don't have reindeers on their ships.

there are so many swords and styles out there its not going to be redundant. and toss in a DF or special ability that makes it even more diverse.
    Yeah someone like this guy v
    Spoiler!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

i guess you were right about not fallowing my logic. the point every one is trying to make is we dont need another one theres already 2 or that oda would not put that many together in a crew. but oda has obviously shown he is willing to have more than two swords users in a crew so the point that 2 many is two much for a crew is just not a valid argument. that is my logic. there are other arguments to take but that one is not a good one.

oh and yeah i did forget vista. my bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cross, the point I want to convey to you is the obvious size of the SHs. You keep comparing them to the largest crews in the OP universe. Of course when you have 16 divisions in one crew you're going to overlap in styles and fighting tactics. But as so many of us here have stated, the SHs aren't like most crews (if they were they wouldn't be the focus of the manga). Their small size strengthen's each of their individual and unique styles and personalities, not to mention their notority. So to assume we should have three or four (or even one more as you suggest) type of sword fighter (despite the umpteen variations of bladed weapons out there still) will take away from the SHs being unique and hinder giving each member ample developmental avenues to improve.