View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 437 of 468 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4675
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    oda said himself if ussop was in the real world he would be from africa, and luffy would be from brazil, franky= America, zoro= japanese, robin=russion. can't remeber the rest

I think that smoker and that swordsman girl that looks like zoros friend are great choices for crew because smoker seems like quiete a stratigest and he understands the military bester than most and hes a logia type user and hes starting to hate the navy more and more by the day also his personality isnt quiete right but you can tell hes a good person but a mystery...and that girls a good person who has a goal of collecting all 21 of those special swords and zoro has 3 of them so my guess is that she will be a crew member and make a running joke of trying to rob zoro and she also adds another girl to the crew which everyone wants plus i think she has more abilitys than meets the eye that we just dont know about yet and the crew either cant count vivi or there are more than 10 crew members because if you count vivi then you also have to count her duck which also has the straw hat tattoo which would make 11 so you can be almost certain it isnt vivi
    because if you count vivi then you also have to count her duck which also has the straw hat tattoo which would make 11 so you can be almost certain it isnt vivi

^ AGAIN ten crew members is not the limit of crew members just the base line. even if smoker turned away from the gov he would not go to luffy he would go out on his own.

a girl sword fighter would be great but not her.

Monkey D. Luffy: Brazilian
    Roronoa Zoro: Japanese
    Nami: Swedish
    Usopp: African
    Sanji: French
    Tony Tony Chopper: Canadian
    Nico Robin: Russian
    Franky: American
    Brook: Austrian

there you go guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ^ AGAIN ten crew members is not the limit of crew members just the base line. even if smoker turned away from the gov he would not go to luffy he would go out on his own.

a girl sword fighter would be great but not her.

Monkey D. Luffy: Brazilian
    Roronoa Zoro: Japanese
    Nami: Swedish
    Usopp: African
    Sanji: French
    Tony Tony Chopper: Canadian
    Nico Robin: Russian
    Franky: American
    Brook: Austrian

there you go guys.
    So, what about adding them to the list?
    Spoiler!

And yeah Smoker and Tashigi aren't really suited to be part of the SHs.

It is already been a long time since Brook was introduced, so somehow I doubt that we will see a new member.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

The strawhats dont have a certain kind Of person who fits I mean at the beginning of the series who wouldve expected a talking raindeer or a zombie for that matter...I just can't see smoker being a marine his whole life he hasnt liked them from the start and believes in his own justice plus I think people would want a logia user bad and nobody fits quite like he would and another thing I thought of is how smoker and tashigi haven't played a major role yet and they wouldn't be in the series for no reason and smoker himself has been saved by the strawhats and owes them his life and you can't say he doesn't fit because he's too serious because robin is too she just started to change and we saw the real her same could happen with him because he's a generally nice guy I mean when that little girl bumped into him he could've blew up but instead he bout her another one lastly I kinda have a man crush on the guy and think he would be a awsome addition to the crew as stratigest or even lookout since he can fly

they have like 3 geniuses in the crew that fit that role and there is a type.

if smoker leaves the marines it will only because he thinks there just two corrupt and he won't go and join a pirate crew. he would either go out on his own to serve justice or figure out that the R.A. want to serve justice and he might join up with them in the name of real justice. but he is not going to just go and join a pirate crew, he is two much of a law man for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

coby could possibly be a candidate for the same reasons, once he reaches a certain position and learns just a corrupt the marines and world gov really are he also might go awol.

Just about any known marine would fit the bill if we would go by the "corrupt" criteria.

And even though Smoker was saved by the SHs, there are about half of the characters in OP to which this apply, too.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Just about any known marine would fit the bill if we would go by the "corrupt" criteria.

And even though Smoker was saved by the SHs, there are about half of the characters in OP to which this apply, too.
    not the corrupt ones like akainu

Akainu's not really corrupt--He is devout, and blinded. He can only see the World Government/Police = Good, Pirates/Criminals = Bad. I think he truly believes in what he's doing, and who he's fighting for, and that he is protecting the common man (which, technically, he is) rather than advancing the World Government's stranglehold on the world--he believes that he is the "good guy". Misguided, yes. But not corrupt.

Smoker can't join the strawhats--He has to be their Garp! He'll become a legendary marine when Luffy becomes PK, known for always hunting him/trying to kill them. It's obvious that the respect is already there (the one Garp had for Roger).

Coby can't join because it counters his dream (to be a Admiral. For the MARINES)

Countries List was awesome, Cross.

Use your little shape thingies, poloking (they're called punctuation. Your posts hurt my grammar-hole)

I'm still hoping we pull out a mermaid for the tenth crew member (I would jizz if it was Shirahoshi, but that's not liklish). There are 6 humans, and only 3 "Other" so far. We need more "Other" to balance it out.