View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 429 of 468 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4675

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    First, I am fully aware of her going bankrupt. I was just joking about her tendency to hord money and be a stickler for spending it. She probably has a secret stash somewhere nonetheless lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Nah, u guys brought it up so I was really just asking the question.
    They seemed like they had a good deal of money to try and legally buy Camie but just not enough for how much mermaids cost. Seeing as how they did not really actually spend it on Camie and they shouldn't really have had any time after that to spend money, so I thought they should still have a great deal of money left? right or wrong?
    I knew you was joking blackriot guess my comment came out to serious.

The crew which I think they forget still have all of thriller barks treasure in the ship. I think Nami will gasm about it at the end of this arc when she puts all the clothes from Papuggs shop inside the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    or we get a comedian character? but a strong fighter as well. i mean im sure oda will bring some one to tease us or possibly add that person to the crew i mean. but again there are tons of jobs that could be filled that are not necessarily necessary and they still do not have a helms men.
    What the hell are you getting it? Everyone in the crew is a strong fighter this makes no sense and more than likely the NW will be filled with that. We aren't getting another power house seriously read the SBS's. What makes you think we need helms men? They been sailing with everyone doing that job so far. Although Mostly Franky when he joined the crew.

Daz is pretty much on point on what will probably happen this arc. This arc isn't focusing on the new member what so ever imo, I think we will soon see this next chapter with Jinbe.

As for the next member it will definitely be a necessity that is needed for the New World. Whether its a specialize Helmsmen explanation we haven't been told about yet or something to do with the Log Post Nami currently using not good enough. Who knows. As for it being a female if it is she definitely won't be anywhere near like Robin's or Nami's mentality. Adding another shrewd thinking female is boring I think, Robin and Nami are just fine explaining sh*t.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-23-2011 at 09:01 AM.

I really don't think everyone in the SH crew went from zeros to heroes over the 2 years, sure they all got stronger, but the caliber of guys they're fighting is gonna go up.

So yea, I disagree that everyone in the SH are "strong fighters" - they all have their moments but in the end the reliable ones are Sanji/Luffy/Zoro - even with Franky's new look, I highly doubt he's all that now.

And for a new member, I like Caribou sure he's a douche now but it could change, I doubt he will join but I think he could be like a Vegeta character - start off bad then join, since by the looks of it this Arc will be Long lol at the start of Alabasta who would have guess "Miss All Sunday" would join the SH's?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Yeah about the strong fighters I was just trying to say on how everyone in the crew is a strong fighter generally. But Luffy/Zoro/Sanji are and will be the only major power house. This was said by Oda in the SBS, cross keeps vividly and annoyingly trying bring it up will get someone as strong as the monster trio. Good point on Robin but I doubt Oda will use a same method of how any of them joined again.

its definitely gonna be a fishman or mermaid

Jimbei telling us his back story and the way he let Sanji talk to him makes me feel he is the best person to place in this crew. He's strong he has a great and honorable personality yet he is not really that funny still he can handle a ship better then most characters weve seen and he wants to protect Luffy
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

the only thing i would like about jimbi joining is that that will prove that oda is willing to add more high caliber fighters to the crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont hink jinbe would join he isnt their type.

i do not think he will either i do not even like the thought of it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really hope Jinbe doesn't join......I see him more as an ambassador like when he was a Warlord. So after Luffy and the crew "destroy" FI, Jinbe will become sort of the figure head for bringing the races together or something like that...

well probably something like that but i am not ready to say we are not going to get a new crew member yet. i mean its going to be a long arc and there are some possibilities here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]