View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 426 of 468 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4675
    Holy (*(*&##(*$#@. People have been posting a lot. Umm to save space hopefully brain cells lol, I'll try to highlight my main points of what eveyone said above.

When I first jumped on the Bonney bandwagon (and Perona for that matter) I really liked the idea of a snobby personality for the crew, which I do not see Robin as what so ever already filling. That was the first favor to join. Then Bonney seemed to have that tomboyish yet female physique about her that differs her from Nami and Robin. A unique DF and habit, position and a plausible back story signifying a dream or ambition, especially if she happens to be a huge twist of being a daughter of a noble or WG (Great idea by teh way Scarred Luffy). Also a big personality which could become semi bully-ish and a loner like Zoro. However, this harsh persona is not above crying as we saw during the WB War, and I could see her gradually becoming more playful and childish like Robin did, every once in a while cracking a smile or laugh, but then comically punching or yelling at everyone who smiled back or alluded to her having fun. And of course I already have my own list of scenerios while beign around in the crew but aside from all this, Bonney Idt is out of the story yet and could possibly join SH regardless of her prior notions about them.

well i have been saying for some time that they could use an anti hero type character.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Zoro already an nati-hero, hell they all pirates to begin with^

When I first jumped on the Bonney bandwagon (and Perona for that matter) I really liked the idea of a snobby personality for the crew, which I do not see Robin as what so ever already filling. That was the first favor to join. Then Bonney seemed to have that tomboyish yet female physique about her that differs her from Nami and Robin. A unique DF and habit, position and a plausible back story signifying a dream or ambition, especially if she happens to be a huge twist of being a daughter of a noble or WG (Great idea by teh way Scarred Luffy). Also a big personality which could become semi bully-ish and a loner like Zoro. However, this harsh persona is not above crying as we saw during the WB War, and I could see her gradually becoming more playful and childish like Robin did, every once in a while cracking a smile or laugh, but then comically punching or yelling at everyone who smiled back or alluded to her having fun. And of course I already have my own list of scenerios while beign around in the crew but aside from all this, Bonney Idt is out of the story yet and could possibly join SH regardless of her prior notions about them.
    bonney will not join, if she joins Nami will Bankrupt^

if anything i see so far only shirahoshi as somewhat different than the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Zoro already an nati-hero, hell they all pirates to begin with^
    no zoro is not really an anti hero. he is a clear cut good guy. even if he is a bit dark. and being a pirate have nothing to do with being an anti hero.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Actually Daz is right.
    Look @ it from an inside the OPU man-on-the-street perspective.

No matter what these guys do for good or bad, by becoming pirates, people who by nature, fight, steal, kill, basically because they feel like or feel they deserve to, makes them also automatically not clear cut heroes. Like Nami said they're a rarely different type of pirates, but they are still pirates. Think about this when the took down EL other pirates cheered and were in awe, while a common citizen was probably just afraid that the government wasn't strong enough to protect them from these clearly powerful criminals.

No matter how corrupt, psycho, or criminal the Marines and WG may be, they still have the law, and the people's support on their side. Like something what Doflamingo said @ the war. History and the winners will decide if and what justice, good, and evil, was in the end.

^Agree totally. So far only the home towns and people who have directly been affected/influenced or know how truly genuine the SHs are recognize them as "good guys." Other than them, all other citizens, other pirate crews, and WG see them as no different than any other pirate crew. In addition to what daz and Scarred Luffy already mentioned, the mere reputation and rumor of the SH's reuniting on SA (though the fake ones definitely) threw the island into panic and drove the WG to rush the island. Unless the SH's have specifically touched someone or group, they are still labeled outlaws, criminals "bad guys."

And daz, Nami will never go bankrupt, no matter how much Luffy and/or Bonney would eat lol.

One Piece

^ Nami went bankrupt back in water 7, remember Luffy spent all the money on that party.

@ SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z Yeah I don't see Bonney anything like most of the things you describe her as. Think some of you getting tomboy idea mixed up too. Tomboy doesn't mean you have little aspects of that personality. Just because they are strong and fight doesn't mean they are one. I don't see any character in One Piece as a Tomboy personality.

My last overall Bonney won't join fact is, she's a Supernova. All of them were stated as Luffy's rivals. For the most part think your over stretching Bonney's character to what it isn't. I look back at her pages she's still the same I remember her.

My opinion similar to yours though, I don't think she'll join as well but I don't really want her to join regardless. Her character design is good but her personality is boring for me.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Zoro already an anti-hero, hell they all pirates to begin with^

bonney will not join, if she joins Nami will Bankrupt^

if anything i see so far only shirahoshi as somewhat different than the rest.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no zoro is not really an anti hero. he is a clear cut good guy. even if he is a bit dark. and being a pirate have nothing to do with being an anti hero.
    How could you not see this? Wait a second I think I've got some pieces together here. You don't like how Zoro will inevitably wield haki, you keep pushing the idea of the crew getting another swordsman. So your hoping for Oda to make another swordsman for the crew that's similar to Zoro that will wield a another power Oda will create!!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-20-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    ^Actually Daz is right.
    Look @ it from an inside the OPU man-on-the-street perspective.

No matter what these guys do for good or bad, by becoming pirates, people who by nature, fight, steal, kill, basically because they feel like or feel they deserve to, makes them also automatically not clear cut heroes. Like Nami said they're a rarely different type of pirates, but they are still pirates. Think about this when the took down EL other pirates cheered and were in awe, while a common citizen was probably just afraid that the government wasn't strong enough to protect them from these clearly powerful criminals.

No matter how corrupt, psycho, or criminal the Marines and WG may be, they still have the law, and the people's support on their side. Like something what Doflamingo said @ the war. History and the winners will decide if and what justice, good, and evil, was in the end.
    well i do not see him as a typical anti hero, i can see how one sees him as one but there could definitely be a character more like the typical anti hero. you know zoro never that inner villain. sure hes dark but never really villainous. i always think of vegeta in that regard even if he was on the good side for most of that series he was still a villain. you know,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cross, Zoro is an antihero and for that matter, Robin is too. There are different types of antihero's: You got the ones like Wolverine, who are true blue good guys but will cut you to shreds if you cross them; You got the ones like Deadpool, who will become the hero for the right price(or because he's bored); You have your villains who become hero's and your villains who help the hero's to help themselves and you have your villains who just so happen to be the protagonist.

The entire straw hat crew are antihero's for the fact that they are pirates and the main characters.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

your 100% right. but like i said i was looking for that more villainous anti hero. but i do not think just because there pirates that they are anti hero's. but you do have a point there. i was just saying that more villain that hero type character that the straw hats really do not have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]