View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 425 of 468 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4675
  1. #4241
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    haha and im just trying to see how it would work i said b4 we really do not need a ninja i was just saying another swordsmen would be cool


    no there is a long leg tribe to.
    We really don't need a musician what's your point? Also my reason for my ninja fanfic I clear said that she fill w/e is needed for the new world, specific helmsmen or w/e the f*ck. Another swordsmen wouldn't be cool, your so blind to realize the simple reasons why it's literally impossible to explain it to you in simple or complex standards. We already have Zoro no swordsmen will top him off thus killing the point of adding another one. Brook is more of comedic relief before anything else. But since you keep mentioning this idea tells us why you think will get another swordsmen ? Because literally if your only reason is because you think it's cool, well shit there's tons of stuff nearly everyone think its cool to add to the story. Here's mine for Dragon joining the crew be badass!

    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post


    Been thinking like that for a long time. I remember when he 1st joined Usopp used to act like he was the captain, Thought it would interesting to bring that back using a tomboyish girl. If she happened to have similar goals to Luffy or some else it could provide a basis for a likable rivalry, similar but different from Sanji/Zolo rivalry. The personality type thing makes sense.
    To make her a little more unique she could be a human but way above average strength, fighting style, or ability, like in the MT league of strength, or a giant, or a mermaid. Or give her a unique fruit like Luffy.
    And since they would get her here or in the NW it would make sense for her to already be quite capable @ what she does. You actually seem like you just described Bonney too. You and BlackRiot69 think alike.




    Do you mean she would actually join. She seems more like Robin in the "not get involved type" of mentality. Man I could really see the image of Bonney doing that. Numerous Chapters of fun. Now I want her on the crew.
    Look what you did, now you gave gave me a wish that will never be fulfilled.
    What? Bonney literally has no character depth how did I describe her? She ain't anything like I said. She has the same habit of our main protagonists in the story so that's obvious she won't join the crew. As well of her being a captain herself. She' isn't a martial artist, she doesn't seem to be one to do juvenile activities. She's a boring character overall. The only interesting part about her, is her DF power, correction and her vaguely connection with the Marines/world Government. oh that's what you meant.....

  2. #4242
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Fenix stop argue with cross please,you only making him post more.Lol^

    anyway,the tomboy ninja idea have said by you several times...i ahve no objection of it,coz it`s new.like i said i`m agree of anything EXCEPT swordsman.......we all knew what happen to Brook.

    well i`1m hoping we get a fishman,if can one from the dojo^

    but i guess surume will greet the SH later^
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  3. #4243
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    You mean like that guy on the CP9 train? He was monstrously tall.



    Been thinking like that for a long time. I remember when he 1st joined Usopp used to act like he was the captain, Thought it would interesting to bring that back using a tomboyish girl. If she happened to have similar goals to Luffy or some else it could provide a basis for a likable rivalry, similar but different from Sanji/Zolo rivalry. The personality type thing makes sense.
    To make her a little more unique she could be a human but way above average strength, fighting style, or ability, like in the MT league of strength, or a giant, or a mermaid. Or give her a unique fruit like Luffy.
    And since they would get her here or in the NW it would make sense for her to already be quite capable @ what she does. You actually seem like you just described Bonney too. You and BlackRiot69 think alike.




    Do you mean she would actually join. She seems more like Robin in the "not get involved type" of mentality. Man I could really see the image of Bonney doing that. Numerous Chapters of fun. Now I want her on the crew.
    Look what you did, now you gave gave me a wish that will never be fulfilled.
    Yeah someone around the height of the CP9 agent. Also, Perona I could see having a childish side to her, she does act like a child with stuffed animals and such. And for Bonney, YESSSSSSS! Hahah another Bonney fan for the crew. She could even play that captain like role like Usopp did, always trying to order people around bc she used to be a captain herself.

  4. #4244
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709
    ^If the character is just going to join to do same things already being done by the crew, that isn't very interesting. Why I can't see why you guys want and think Bonney will join.

    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Fenix stop argue with cross please,you only making him post more.Lol^

    anyway,the tomboy ninja idea have said by you several times...i ahve no objection of it,coz it`s new.like i said i`m agree of anything EXCEPT swordsman.......we all knew what happen to Brook.

    well i`1m hoping we get a fishman,if can one from the dojo^

    but i guess surume will greet the SH later^
    He's going to post regardless. Might as well try to get him to say clearly what he keeps repeating.
    I won't post about the ninja idea since people are taking it out of proportions when I clearly said it was a fanfic.

    Don't think fishman will join if anything it be a merman/mermaid. Fishman are already well known as being 10x stronger than humans so it kills the getting underestimating idea.

  5. #4245
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    860
    ^Now Fenix, we are just spitting around our own ideas too lol. And no need to discard your ninja idea. It's valid and all, it's just hard for some of us to imagine how Oda would play that card and of course only he could make it unique and interesting. And I'm not sold on the fishman either, though it would be a nice variance from a widely human (though quite eccentric) crew. A mermaid would be cool, or a fishwoman, but I still think we won't see a fishman/merman join at FI. If anything it will be later in the NW.

  6. #4246
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^Now Fenix, we are just spitting around our own ideas too lol. And no need to discard your ninja idea. It's valid and all, it's just hard for some of us to imagine how Oda would play that card and of course only he could make it unique and interesting. And I'm not sold on the fishman either, though it would be a nice variance from a widely human (though quite eccentric) crew. A mermaid would be cool, or a fishwoman, but I still think we won't see a fishman/merman join at FI. If anything it will be later in the NW.
    Yeah good point, takes breather, sorry about that. No the ninja idea definitely ain't valid. Creative yes but nothing to hold on it story wise yet.

    Fishmen/Mermen (Female or male) yeah be a nice add to the crew being on how Oda is keeping it as diverse as possible. Just seems too predictable, too easy. I honestly don't see anyone joining this arc and if there is even a chance I really doubt it'll be a fishman/fishgirl.

    Curious to when Nami get's back talking with that Catfishman under Neptune's command on why that log post won't work in the new world. That will probably be the reason for the next member if anything.

  7. #4247
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^Now Fenix, we are just spitting around our own ideas too lol. And no need to discard your ninja idea. It's valid and all, it's just hard for some of us to imagine how Oda would play that card and of course only he could make it unique and interesting. And I'm not sold on the fishman either, though it would be a nice variance from a widely human (though quite eccentric) crew. A mermaid would be cool, or a fishwoman, but I still think we won't see a fishman/merman join at FI. If anything it will be later in the NW.
    i agree on the fish man thing i mean i want a fish man in the crew but i am not sure how oda would swing it you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #4248

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    What? Bonney literally has no character depth how did I describe her? She ain't anything like I said. She has the same habit of our main protagonists in the story so that's obvious she won't join the crew. As well of her being a captain herself. She' isn't a martial artist, she doesn't seem to be one to do juvenile activities. She's a boring character overall. The only interesting part about her, is her DF power, correction and her vaguely connection with the Marines/world Government. oh that's what you meant.....

    The highlighted traits were what seem to describe Bonney to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Reason I put tom boy because of how to easily separate her from the rest of the crew in diversity. Not ending up being another typical female like Nami and Robin who have self control. In other words she'll be joining Luffy and Usopp and Chopper in their comedic acts of goofing off. Slapping a Female ninja is still boring if she isn't much different from Nami and Robin. Also I can't think of any other personality types besides tomboy that can make this crew more interesting. Powers, strength, weapons have very little to do with how Oda likes to add to his crew. None of the personalities are a like and all have completely different interests, see the nice simple message he shows with this? Was subtly reiterated in this current ark if you notice it, almost like he was making fun of how this stupid this world works
    Wasn't really referring to the ninja thing or her connection to the WG. But judging from her capture she might be happy just to escape no matter who she has to work under. Just because she was restrained on SA doesn't mean she's always like that. In fact her way of eating can depict otherwise IMHO. Partially judging by her fruit and how she uses it she does have a sense of humor and we don't really truly know her personality yet. If she's needed by the WG for anything other than being a descendant of the nobles, then she might be a lot smarter than she acts, possibly making her whole personality a front.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Yeah someone around the height of the CP9 agent. Also, Perona I could see having a childish side to her, she does act like a child with stuffed animals and such. And for Bonney, YESSSSSSS! Hahah another Bonney fan for the crew. She could even play that captain like role like Usopp did, always trying to order people around bc she used to be a captain herself.
    She seems childish but she also seems kind of like a snobby, or like she possibly had a bad experience as a kid IMHO. Either way she seems more like Robin and Boa in terms of attitude towards demeaning or things that are beneath her. If you notice from the beginning she rarely likes to touch or be near people, and keeps distance by floating, etc.. Just don't see that type of personality constantly or even occasionally doing stuff with Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper.

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^If the character is just going to join to do same things already being done by the crew, that isn't very interesting. Why I can't see why you guys want and think Bonney will join.
    Technically a good deal of the crew, although unique personalities do a lot of things similar or have similar attitudes about stuff. Look at their response to saving Robin. You can add a different or unique personality but the person can still enjoy doing similar things in their own unique way.


    I might like it if Bonney joined but I do not think she will. My last sentence was something like "thank you for making me want something that will probably never happen". If you notice your description of the female ninja might be new with a different personality but you yourself said you wanted her to be a unique tomboy that did stuff with the guys. It adds a different dimension to "hanging out with the guys" if the tomboy(for example), is possibly hot, but doesn't really care or realize it, (imagine the Sanji, and possibly Robin/Nami situations/comedy). Kind of like an opposite of Boa; a unique different female that adds to the unique personalities, but still do possibly some similar things as some of the crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Don't think fishman will join if anything it be a merman/mermaid. Fishman are already well known as being 10x stronger than humans so it kills the getting underestimating idea.
    Don't know. Sadly think it makes more sense for it to be a merman, otherwise she would have to be old, to be useful on a fight on land, (where most of them occur), and or relegated to constantly protecting the ship while the crew goes and does the adventure things on islands, unless she gets like a wheelchair, or there's more rules to mermaid having legs than we know.

  9. #4249
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,709

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    The highlighted traits were what seem to describe Bonney to me.

    Wasn't really referring to the ninja thing or her connection to the WG. But judging from her capture she might be happy just to escape no matter who she has to work under. Just because she was restrained on SA doesn't mean she's always like that. In fact her way of eating can depict otherwise IMHO. Partially judging by her fruit and how she uses it she does have a sense of humor and we don't really truly know her personality yet. If she's needed by the WG for anything other than being a descendant of the nobles, then she might be a lot smarter than she acts, possibly making her whole personality a front.
    Alright well before anything, guess I could change my Bonney bashing. Since it just made no sense when she first was introduced and people were saying she had a shot with nothing to base it on off. Why I just figured anyone thinking she join were just thinking with their c*cks and not their minds. But yes I will admit she has become quite the character and obviously I shouldn't be quick to judge how her character is just yet. But I do not see her as a tomboy personality, she's really just typical hard-headed broad. With a quirk like Luffy for eating tons. I got to reread her chapters since I really don't remember her having a playful mentality like juvenile ways of Luffy,Usopp, and Chopper.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Technically a good deal of the crew, although unique personalities do a lot of things similar or have similar attitudes about stuff. Look at their response to saving Robin. You can add a different or unique personality but the person can still enjoy doing similar things in their own unique way.
    alright that's a given obviously they do things together. What I meant mostly is they all have different gags, Bonney has the same quirk/gag as Luffy why I don't see her interesting adding another person to the crew who those that.


    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Don't know. Sadly think it makes more sense for it to be a merman, otherwise she would have to be old, to be useful on a fight on land, (where most of them occur), and or relegated to constantly protecting the ship while the crew goes and does the adventure things on islands, unless she gets like a wheelchair, or there's more rules to mermaid having legs than we know.
    Well we found out this arc Mermen/mermaid doesn't mean they have to have fins. Didn't some of Hodi's crew get classified as Mermen? Like hyzou?

  10. #4250
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    But I do not see her as a tomboy personality, she's really just typical hard-headed broad.I got to reread her chapters since I really don't remember her having a playful mentality like juvenile ways of Luffy,Usopp, and Chopper.
    Well we found out this arc Mermen/mermaid doesn't mean they have to have fins. Didn't some of Hodi's crew get classified as Mermen? Like hyzou?
    Kind of figured to be the female leader or captain of a pirate crew with a good deal of guys on it, the female would have to be somewhat tomboyish in some aspects. And with the sense of humor, I partially meant she has a funny fruit, kinda like Law, and I wouldn't be surprised if it still constantly makes herself laugh with it sometimes. Almost positive she was laughing or it seemed like a big game to her after utilizing it to escape the marines on SA. Wouldn't be surpised if she cynically viewed life that way as well.

    Wasn't really being specific about the type of fihman/fishgirl, merman, mermaids thing. When they got into those terms they seemed to use them quite interchangeably. Honestly was never sure. Although I Thought Mermaids still adhered to that rule but I wasn't sure about fishgirls, (and I still don't really remember seeing 1 to determine it). I'll have to reread all those parts to be sure.


    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    alright that's a given obviously they do things together. What I meant mostly is they all have different gags, Bonney has the same quirk/gag as Luffy why I don't see her interesting adding another person to the crew who those that.
    Yeah, got it. Still not saying that Bonney should join...

    It's just that I see Bonney's unique gag as being, how to put this, how she would fit in with the crew. I see her as being a more likable Caribou(don't really want or think he will join either). My point would be that up till this time Luffy has greatly liked all his crew members right before they joined. Would think he(and the story), would benefit from having a possible nakama he barely liked, but grew to like over the course of the adventure. Would also somewhat do the crew some good as well, and would definitely make her unique. Also if she were in constant mostly friendly competition with Luffy, it might help to "sharpen" both of them @ the same time, constantly driving each other to be better. Not necessarily only applies to Bonney, applies to whatever female tomboy would be a good fit. in order to do that ^ she would need to be pretty strong/ powerful(comparable to the MT), in order to push Luffy and vice versa.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •