View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 424 of 468 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4675
    Dammit Cross, no more fricken swordsman! lol Ok, I could tolerate another (I suppose) if they were very unique and had some additional trait to them. ie: Brooke is both a fencing style swordsman and a musician. A female swordsman would be cool but ninjas aren't much of OP style...it's a PIRATE manga, not a typical Bleach/Naruto style series lol. But personally I'd like to see a new fresh breeze blow for the crew, a girl or some creative new person etc.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i disagree about sanji but you have a point. but the thing is a swords a sword so..................... but i am actually starting to like your idea a bit. except the tom boy part. i mean i would like a ninja swords men i could deal with that.
    I see Sanji easily reaching Zoro's strength level if he trained as hard as him but again he has no ambition for that. All Blue doesn't really require that, being the greatest swordsmen those as well as the Pirate King.

Reason I put tom boy because of how to easily separate her from the rest of the crew in diversity. Not ending up being another typical female like Nami and Robin who have self control. In other words she'll be joining Luffy and Usopp and Chopper in their comedic acts of goofing off. Slapping a Female ninja is still boring if she isn't much different from Nami and Robin. Also I can't think of any other personality types besides tomboy that can make this crew more interesting. Powers, strength, weapons have very little to do with how Oda likes to add to his crew. None of the personalities are a like and all have completely different interests, see the nice simple message he shows with this? Was subtly reiterated in this current ark if you notice it, almost like he was making fun of how this stupid this world works.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Dammit Cross, no more fricken swordsman! lol Ok, I could tolerate another (I suppose) if they were very unique and had some additional trait to them. ie: Brooke is both a fencing style swordsman and a musician. A female swordsman would be cool but ninjas aren't much of OP style...it's a PIRATE manga, not a typical Bleach/Naruto style series lol. But personally I'd like to see a new fresh breeze blow for the crew, a girl or some creative new person etc.
    You serious with this? Have you seen the characters that have been in this manga?!! Let alone the crew itself, cyborg, a perverted cook, Gentleman skeleton who lacks manners, a swordsman with lack of directional knowledge, a Captain who's nearly borderline retarded, Assassin and Archeologist morbidly awkward, a deer who's a doctor, a marksman full of pride with uncontrollable cowardice? Nami is the closest to being definition of a Pirate. Yeah it's a Pirate manga but it's obvious it's not sticking to standards of Pirates of the Caribbean and actual Pirate history. "I want to make a story as interesting as possible." - Eiichiro Oda.

Well Perona would have been cool. I could see her joining in the juvenile activities of Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper and Brook. Even Bonney I think would be good because she comes across as stuck up and snotty and I bet being around Luffy and the others would break her down to the child inside (no pun). Plus her obsession with food would make meal time between her and Luffy comedic, like each of them stealing each other's food or Bonney biting Luffy's arm as he reaches over or shoving food into his mouth so he chokes or something like that. I could see that.

And ok, I admit OP isn't the typical manga by any standards. I just meant when you think OP you think eccentric and hugely unique and creative characters with the basic norm. You don't really think of black suited ninjas running around throwing ninja stars or using magic pulses and such.

^Hmm yeah I got to post this fanfiction sooner or later, I'm not really picturing him doing ninja like that, I can't imagine how Oda would do it, but it definitely won't be just your typical black suited ninja running around throwing shurikans. I had some funny let downs for her to add to the comedy Dct21 added a funny one few pages back as well. Ok more realistically it won't be a ninja I'll admit that (why I say its a fanfiction) just a female martial artist of w/e he creates has higher chances.

Alright fair enough. I was also throwing around the idea of a Longleg being the next crew member.

You mean longarm?

haha and im just trying to see how it would work i said b4 we really do not need a ninja i was just saying another swordsmen would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    You mean longarm?
    no there is a long leg tribe to.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, I thought so. I was furiously looking for that Auction House price chart. Now I for a long time now have had this character bouncing around in my head. I personally would prefer him to not be a longleg but seeing as it is there, I felt I could utilize it. I just feel the crew needs either more height or more girth.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    haha and im just trying to see how it would work i said b4 we really do not need a ninja i was just saying another swordsmen would be cool
    no there is a long leg tribe to.
    Ok, I thought so. I was furiously looking for that Auction House price chart. Now I for a long time now have had this character bouncing around in my head. I personally would prefer him to not be a longleg but seeing as it is there, I felt I could utilize it. I just feel the crew needs either more height or more girth.
    You mean like that guy on the CP9 train? He was monstrously tall.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I see Sanji easily reaching Zoro's strength level if he trained as hard as him but again he has no ambition for that. All Blue doesn't really require that, being the greatest swordsmen those as well as the Pirate King.

Reason I put tom boy because of how to easily separate her from the rest of the crew in diversity. Not ending up being another typical female like Nami and Robin who have self control. In other words she'll be joining Luffy and Usopp and Chopper in their comedic acts of goofing off. Slapping a Female ninja is still boring if she isn't much different from Nami and Robin. Also I can't think of any other personality types besides tomboy that can make this crew more interesting. Powers, strength, weapons have very little to do with how Oda likes to add to his crew. None of the personalities are a like and all have completely different interests, see the nice simple message he shows with this? Was subtly reiterated in this current ark if you notice it, almost like he was making fun of how this stupid this world works.
    Been thinking like that for a long time. I remember when he 1st joined Usopp used to act like he was the captain, Thought it would interesting to bring that back using a tomboyish girl. If she happened to have similar goals to Luffy or some else it could provide a basis for a likable rivalry, similar but different from Sanji/Zolo rivalry. The personality type thing makes sense.
    To make her a little more unique she could be a human but way above average strength, fighting style, or ability, like in the MT league of strength, or a giant, or a mermaid. Or give her a unique fruit like Luffy.
    And since they would get her here or in the NW it would make sense for her to already be quite capable @ what she does. You actually seem like you just described Bonney too. You and BlackRiot69 think alike.

Well Perona would have been cool. I could see her joining in the juvenile activities of Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper and Brook. Even Bonney I think would be good because she comes across as stuck up and snotty and I bet being around Luffy and the others would break her down to the child inside (no pun). Plus her obsession with food would make meal time between her and Luffy comedic, like each of them stealing each other's food or Bonney biting Luffy's arm as he reaches over or shoving food into his mouth so he chokes or something like that. I could see that.
    Do you mean she would actually join. She seems more like Robin in the "not get involved type" of mentality. Man I could really see the image of Bonney doing that. Numerous Chapters of fun. Now I want her on the crew.
    Look what you did, now you gave gave me a wish that will never be fulfilled.

well yeah the thing with the ninja is i would like him to be more of a ninja swords men rather than jsut a ninja. you know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]