View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 423 of 468 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4675
  1. #4221
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    ^and they only have 2 swords men. and then we should expect a swords men since most people expect that the least LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Do you not understand the basics and limits of this manga even after 618 chapters. We won't get a powerhouse end of story. Yes everyone in the crew besides the monster trio is strong but they aren't highlighted as the monster trio in that way. You also make the assumption like that's the only way to go show someone's strong just with pure strength.

    "Oda can still make it cool and interesting" NO! "Oda can make anything happen!" and NO! Oda is only human just like us, he has limits and makes mistakes like us.

    Another swordsmen/swordswomen w/e the f*ck is boring idea coming from Oda, notice how the crew is nearly completely different from one another. Like dct said it's over kill. What is the point on adding another sword user who won't be better than Zoro and probably just be better than Brooke? That's isn't cool or interesting if that's where your trying to get out.


    Damn get it through your head it's Oda's imagination not yours, none of this makes sense when you see how his story flows. Oda can't do it, he has human blood flowing through his veins.
    THATS YOU OPINION AND I RESPECT THAT !

    but if you think the swords men or woman idea is lame why are you still on the ninja idea? i mean its very likely if a ninja joins the crew he or she has a very good chance of using a sword.
    Last edited by cross777; 03-18-2011 at 03:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #4222
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    swords with a DF would be really different
    i always said zoro was gonna get a fire sword, even Zoro mentioned his interest in one

    but if you think the swords men or woman idea is lame why are you still on the ninja idea? i mean its very likely if a ninja joins the crew he or she has a very good chance of using a sword.
    NAruto never used a sword

  3. #4223
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,722
    A Swordsman is not a Swordsman because He uses a Sword. Brook is not a Swordsman; He is a Musician that uses a sword.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  4. #4224
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    yes because naruto is the only ninja in existence. LOL. and brook is kind of a swords men i mean its his main method of fighting. and i suspect that he learned to use his music? sound attacks through his sword.so..............
    Last edited by cross777; 03-18-2011 at 04:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #4225
    The next member of the Strawhats should be a pirate that was a very powerful in the Navy before leaving and revolting against their corrupt ways by becoming a Pirate. I have a feeling that the next Strawhat will be a good friend of a fallen foe that was killed in the Marineford war, noticing Luffy's courageous efforts to save his brother and fighting against people like Sengoku,Moria,etc... The person will be very influence by Luffy's ways to save someone even when he is fighting foes that could kill him.

    The next Strawhat will have a Bounty that is possibly 90,000,000 right of the back, however thats just speculation. I do think that they will be considered powerful or a coward, one of the other their lives will intertwine with the rest of the Strawhats and Luffy will want him to become his Nakama.
    "I will become the Pirate King" Monkey D Luffy

  6. #4226
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,721

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but if you think the swords men or woman idea is lame why are you still on the ninja idea? i mean its very likely if a ninja joins the crew he or she has a very good chance of using a sword.
    I was actually seeing the Ninja as using a martial art form of fighting than anything. Since they don't have a martial art fighter (Aside from Chopper new form) She can easily show how her martial art belittles Choppers though, since she's trains all of her life for fighting unlike chopper who trains more to be a doctor than fighter and this is why Zoro > Sanji, Sanji just doesn't have the ambition for strength like Luffy and Zoro.But yes as a ninja she'll probably have weapon arsenal but unlikely a long sword like a swordsman like Zoro and Brooke. Half cut katana at most. Anyways it came from a long idea I had trying theorize about the Land of Wado that's been mentioned 3 times in One Piece already I had(Thriller Bark, Ace/Oars flash back and Green Book). But than I realize it was more of a fanfiction when I was trying put some pieces together.

    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    A Swordsman is not a Swordsman because He uses a Sword. Brook is not a Swordsman; He is a Musician that uses a sword.
    You bastard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oni R.Li Roux View Post
    The next member of the Strawhats should be a pirate that was a very powerful in the Navy before leaving and revolting against their corrupt ways by becoming a Pirate. I have a feeling that the next Strawhat will be a good friend of a fallen foe that was killed in the Marineford war, noticing Luffy's courageous efforts to save his brother and fighting against people like Sengoku,Moria,etc... The person will be very influence by Luffy's ways to save someone even when he is fighting foes that could kill him.

    The next Strawhat will have a Bounty that is possibly 90,000,000 right of the back, however thats just speculation. I do think that they will be considered powerful or a coward, one of the other their lives will intertwine with the rest of the Strawhats and Luffy will want him to become his Nakama.
    This almost sounds like trying figure out what happen with Drake. Also think the idea of the next member joining because of being influence by Luffy that way is clearly already overused, reason why Oda didn't use it with Brooke. And pretty much made Franky the last one to join that way ending it with a bomb ass arc.

    How I see the next member joining has to be largely connected with the World Government/revolutionary army's influence imo or it just won't be as interesting another point is something we have yet to know about in the New World although I doubt about this one, Oda has already added so much to this story.The Marines aren't portray as Villains by the way. It's going be something new that "hasn't" happen yet. And what we know exists but haven't gotten any circumstantial evidence about ? World Government, Revolutionary Army, Remaining Yonkou's, One Piece.

  7. #4227
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    A Swordsman is not a Swordsman because He uses a Sword. Brook is not a Swordsman; He is a Musician that uses a sword.
    Brook is a fencer

  8. #4228
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I was actually seeing the Ninja as using a martial art form of fighting than anything. Since they don't have a martial art fighter (Aside from Chopper new form) She can easily show how her martial art belittles Choppers though, since she's trains all of her life for fighting unlike chopper who trains more to be a doctor than fighter and this is why Zoro > Sanji, Sanji just doesn't have the ambition for strength like Luffy and Zoro.But yes as a ninja she'll probably have weapon arsenal but unlikely a long sword like a swordsman like Zoro and Brooke. Half cut katana at most. Anyways it came from a long idea I had trying theorize about the Land of Wado that's been mentioned 3 times in One Piece already I had(Thriller Bark, Ace/Oars flash back and Green Book). But than I realize it was more of a fanfiction when I was trying put some pieces together.
    well i disagree about sanji but you have a point. but the thing is a swords a sword so..................... but i am actually starting to like your idea a bit. except the tom boy part. i mean i would like a ninja swords men i could deal with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #4229
    Full Member gaza-pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unknown Island in the New World
    Posts
    252
    love the idea bro really see it happening
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

  10. #4230
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    yeah i mean i could like a young ninja swords men just not a tom boy or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •