View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 414 of 468 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4675
    Jb jb jb!...

if you JB mean jimbi i just have to say for all thats right with the world please lord........ lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nope. It's initials lol

well the point still stand no jimbi like for real he is a good character but then he just just no. LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I wasn't thinking Jinbe....JEWELRY BONNEY! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    if you JB mean jimbi i just have to say for all thats right with the world please lord........ lol
    well if thats the case ill just quote my answer because it still applies. LOL jk LOL if they get another girl i really would hope for a lot more than her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She's my new Moria-wildcard pick. It could happen

awwww man now i thinkg i am starting to be a bad influence on you because that sound like something i would say.

but you thought moria would join LOL jkjk but really if we fet another girl i want some one better than her. a swords women maybe or a logia. a strong independent woman not a girl. you know i know boney is strong and all that but i want something more than boeny if we get another chick in the crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know maybe I should be careful about how often I converse with you lol (and I just said Moria was going to survive lol)

Idk, granted I would love a new fresh character as much as teh next person. But there is just something about Bonney I don't think is finished. It has been two years so she could've escaped ID. I wouldn't have been air tight with security yet so maybe she got out and made her way somewhere. Idk I just think obviously she has a tragic past and hates the WG. So maybe she'd fit into the SHs...idk it's a long shot ik but who's ideas aren't?

edit-And I swear Cross if you say yours aren't (even if you are just doing so to make this statement true) so help me.....lol

well mine are just what i think nothing really to go on yet but i really think the next member will be related to tom. but i do think boeny has a larger role to play in the story but i do not think that she is going to be in the crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]