View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 412 of 468 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4675
    still do not think we need another girl but who knows
    BUT
    i think that since franky is out looking for relatives of tom there might be an interesting angle there depending on how it goes we could get a new character tossed in to the next crew member conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can see that as a possibility, but its too early to speculate on Franky finding one of Toms relatives who happens to be a pirate without a crew.

idk, I still like the caribou brother (forgot his name), as a bog man he's vulnerable to strong guys but would be an elite crowd control guy(seeing as the SH's are a small crew that would be a huge help, sure theres robin but her power wears her out seemly). I know it doesn't look good for him joining the crew, seeing as he stole mermaids(which im sure sangi would just love to find out) still I would like to see him as a SH.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I can see that as a possibility, but its too early to speculate on Franky finding one of Toms relatives who happens to be a pirate without a crew.

idk, I still like the caribou brother (forgot his name), as a bog man he's vulnerable to strong guys but would be an elite crowd control guy(seeing as the SH's are a small crew that would be a huge help, sure theres robin but her power wears her out seemly). I know it doesn't look good for him joining the crew, seeing as he stole mermaids(which im sure sangi would just love to find out) still I would like to see him as a SH.
    yeah but i think he is to much of an a**
    but about the tom thing sanji was not a pirate, neither was franky, chopper or vivi. all i am saying is that depending on the circumstances it could end up being a nice possibilities i mean i could think on some fan fiction ish scenarios but we just have to wait and see i guess.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I doubt it highly.

I'm stinking with my guns although since any relatives of a older Fishman we have seen in the past haven't shown up yet i'm getting a little agitated
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yeah i agree with you there i mean a relative of tom could totally shake up this thread also i mean even though i am 100% against another girl unless its a swords women, i will admit there are a lot of scenarios out there that even i think would be cool some not but some i think would be cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jewelry Bonney.....

Great deduction......
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    maybe oda gonna troll everyone and not gona add the crew member in FI....(i.e skypiea).....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    maybe oda gonna troll everyone and not gona add the crew member in FI....(i.e skypiea).....
    i've been saying that for the longest

idk, I still like the caribou brother (forgot his name), as a bog man he's vulnerable to strong guys
    after we have already seen his true personality i can't believe people are still saying that