View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 410 of 468 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4675
    haha true that and it could go either way really.
    also there is a possibility that they run in to an old charter in this human town that they are heading to. it would be a cool way to reintroduce a character and maybe a good way to add another member. but yeah a fish man would be a good bet right now a bit on the obvious side but a good bet. also do not for get the possibility of a half human half fish man that would also make some sense as a crew member. there are a lot of possibilities in this arc so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    the next member is gonna be oda himself drawn as a character lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Hey FM add that a Tomboy fishgirl will join the crew to your sig. You've had that theory for ages man
    Actually is just a idea I want to see that I got from reading some other theory on AP forums, someone gave a real good theory on what the character/personality might be like for the next female member if we do get one. And Tomboy it was. I just want a it to be a ninja and starting adding more to it every time I mentioned it.

A kunoichi would be cool, but sadly I think that it would be a litlle too sneaky for the SHs.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

^Well we do got Robin she's pretty subtle sneaky at times, think Oda can make a real good Kunoichi giving her a comedic flaw.

Like something as she's always trying be sneaky ninja like but is loud as fuck or too clumsy to pull anything off?

Reason why I say she's from Wado, as far I know its a Samurai country? As said in thriller Bark? Ace also been there. I was imagining that country also be in turmoil with like Samurai's vs Ninja's type of thing or could be 1 Samurai group vs another Samurai group and some corrupt ninja group in the shadows who knows. But anyways that's the gist of it. She joins maybe during Fishman Island arc? And her story gets revealed once the crew reaches Wado?

One Piece Fanfic I want to see happen.

I dont really see any real options atm for a new crew member, specially since they left all the guys they had been training with.

If its anyone we seen so far I think its Caribou, I'm sure you guys have debated this and I just got back and not trying to read the last 60pages to catch up. Either way he's the best bet, a weak logia (think its mud or something) and at least not a total weakling, He may be a 'bad' guy but who knows, ppl change.

Edit:
    Also didn't he have a spear how cool would that be.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^Well we do got Robin she's pretty subtle sneaky at times, think Oda can make a real good Kunoichi giving her a comedic flaw.

Like something as she's always trying be sneaky ninja like but is loud as fuck or too clumsy to pull anything off?

Reason why I say she's from Wado, as far I know its a Samurai country? As said in thriller Bark? Ace also been there. I was imagining that country also be in turmoil with like Samurai's vs Ninja's type of thing or could be 1 Samurai group vs another Samurai group and some corrupt ninja group in the shadows who knows. But anyways that's the gist of it. She joins maybe during Fishman Island arc? And her story gets revealed once the crew reaches Wado?

One Piece Fanfic I want to see happen.
    I'm not familiar with ninja's so i'm not really for it but i've loved the Tomboy Fishman idea from the beginning
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I dont really see any real options atm for a new crew member, specially since they left all the guys they had been training with.

If its anyone we seen so far I think its Caribou, I'm sure you guys have debated this and I just got back and not trying to read the last 60pages to catch up. Either way he's the best bet, a weak logia (think its mud or something) and at least not a total weakling, He may be a 'bad' guy but who knows, ppl change.

Edit:
    Also didn't he have a spear how cool would that be.
    I said something about a logia that has just got his DF joining before because ofcourse they would be discovering their DF and that isn't something we've seen before you knoe the implementing of new attacks with a already great fighting style.
    But the thing with Caribou having a weak logia it isn't that he is logia but rather that he has no balls, compared to Usopp his balls are mass-less
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I'm not familiar with ninja's so i'm not really for it but i've loved the Tomboy Fishman idea from the beginning

I said something about a logia that has just got his DF joining before because ofcourse they would be discovering their DF and that isn't something we've seen before you knoe the implementing of new attacks with a already great fighting style.
    But the thing with Caribou having a weak logia it isn't that he is logia but rather that he has no balls, compared to Usopp his balls are mass-less
    i really doubt that they will get any more girls.
    and true that he is still a logia he is just a total pussy i mean really he makes ussop look like brave heart LOL. i really do not think he is joining but any thing can happen i guess?
    also i think in this thread i have said we need another swordsmen and that they might get a fish man with a special ability like poison or something. we now have a combo of both in the story and you never know they could use an assassin lol but yeah im just joking it would be cool but i am not delusional, im not really being serious i just felt like adding to my post LOL.
    Last edited by cross777; 01-13-2011 at 01:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Don't you guys think who ever joins next is going to be super old. The last 3 members to join got progressively older as we went. Robin is in her late 20s Franky is in his late 40s or 50s and Brooks got to be around 70.

This isn't exactly a serious post, but it has some merit.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    robin -30

franky - 37 i think? Do cyborgs age???????

brook - 90

all post time skip

im keeping my stance that no fish of any kind will join the straw hats and they won't get an extra crew member this arc.