View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 409 of 468 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4675
    no because a hybrid is the child of a human and a fish man witch would be shunned by fish men and would be an out cast any where. you see fish men are not half human half fish they are there own species. so so a hybrid would be half and half and shunned but both humans and fish men. but i have been singing this tune for months so............................ i do not think i need to get in to it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha calm down Cross, I was just making a sarcastic play on the fishman name including fish and man, pointing out jokingly the world includes both traits of fishman and human respectively. Wasn't meaning fishman are a hybrid of the two, I know they are their own race.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Haha calm down Cross, I was just making a sarcastic play on the fishman name including fish and man, pointing out jokingly the world includes both traits of fishman and human respectively. Wasn't meaning fishman are a hybrid of the two, I know they are their own race.
    IK that you know that i just felt like ranting a bit and you know i never rant. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman View Post
    itd be great if a merman joined... wenever luffy or chopper fall into the sea the merman can get them without even breakin a sweat hehe... but eh who knows watll happen...
    Techniquely it would be this guy that said it first xD lol all the way back on Page 2
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no because a hybrid is the child of a human and a fish man witch would be shunned by fish men and would be an out cast any where. you see fish men are not half human half fish they are there own species. so so a hybrid would be half and half and shunned but both humans and fish men. but i have been singing this tune for months so............................ i do not think i need to get in to it again.
    Where did you get this 'fish man witch' from? I mean I guess a mermaid could be a witch but are you talking about a trannie fishman who practises witchcraft? And where was this mentioned in the story? Pages please
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

If your adding witches now my Tomboy Ninja girl from the country of Wado should be up there!

Hey FM add that a Tomboy fishgirl will join the crew to your sig. You've had that theory for ages man

.....That doesn't even make sense in troll form
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Gypseslice you're too harsh. Your forgetting trollin cross is a much lower form of trollin

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IK that you know that i just felt like ranting a bit and you know i never rant. LOL
    Hah! Yeah that never happens cross! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Techniquely it would be this guy that said it first xD lol all the way back on Page 2
    And everyone thank Gypseslice for taking the time to find the very person who will get credit for a fishman crewmember if that is the road we wind up on. Lol you probably saved us from going into a nuclear verbal war! lol

That aside, what does anybody think about the likelihood of a fishman/mermaid etc new crewmember? While we are on FI which improves the chances of this sort of crew member joining, is this too likely of a scenario for a fishman sort new crewmember?