View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 404 of 468 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! The Kraken is not the new Vivi! Boa Hancock was the New Vivi and Luffy just departed from her. We won't have another Vivi character for awhile. A Vivi character is former enemy who turns out to be royalty who travels with Luffy to multiple destinations and then stays behind do to their own destiny that deals with the protection of their country. Currently the Kraken is in the same classification as Laboon, Mahmoo, and Luffy: All being pets to a pirate crew. You guys are just wrong when you say "This character is the new former character introduced some time ago." Like Caribou being the new Bellamy. Bellamy is the one who caused Merry to die, he is the one who created that impossible fix. Saying that Caribou is the new Bellamy is like saying the Thousand Sunny will be killed.

The Kraken is a Pet and, like the ship, will be a nakama but not count for the overall score of crew members.
    you over analyzing a bit here X you should not count some one actions in to there character the part about bellamy does not make much sense becuase that is not what we mean when we say that. also by new viv every one mean some on that will join for a short run then leave boa was not like vivi because she never join the crew she just stalked luffy for a bit LOL.

and the krakken could go with them i just do not see it happening i mean it makes just as much sense to leave him on fish man island under lussy's control to help jimbi out and to bust him out when needed. point is i do not think the krakken will travel with them all the time. altoh X you have a great chance of being right with your idea to.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's 1 or the other.
    I don't see it sacrefice itself right now @ the vulcano.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you over analyzing a bit here X you should not count some one actions in to there character the part about bellamy does not make much sense becuase that is not what we mean when we say that. also by new viv every one mean some on that will join for a short run then leave boa was not like vivi because she never join the crew she just stalked luffy for a bit LOL.

and the krakken could go with them i just do not see it happening i mean it makes just as much sense to leave him on fish man island under lussy's control to help jimbi out and to bust him out when needed. point is i do not think the krakken will travel with them all the time. altoh X you have a great chance of being right with your idea to.
    boa is the new vivi,she helped luffy infiltrate ID.helped her in war and his recovery.all the similarity with vivi including her backgroud and status is fit.i`ll first think that kraken is the same as laboon.but it`s different.laboon has a promise to keep.but not the kraken.and i don`t see aproblem with luffy being a davy jones.NW is full with nasty creatures, we don`t know when surume help will be needed.(like what he did with the umibouzu)
    he even can take away some crew duties to collect food supllies.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

yeah like you said its full of baddies probably some worse than him dont you think? and boa never joined the crew though thats the difference she was luffy's "friend" never a crew member. thats all i meant by that is that vivi was in the crew and boa was not. plus in the new world i would be worried about him being kind of like ours JR and just in the end being a big giant target.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Yeah, it's 1 or the other.
    I don't see it sacrefice itself right now @ the vulcano.
    Eh it was more of a gut prediction and I think if he does it will seem as if he did but he will return later. The main reason I made that prediction is that I cant think of any ability that Nami Brooke or Ussop can do that would actually make sense not to mention they are out of fuel.

Pet or otherwise it is a nakama they can be nakama without joining. Chopper is considered a pet by the WG but also part of Luffys crew. I think he will be a pet or nakama that they will leave behind like Laboon was like Vivi was like Yokozuna was like many other friends that and animals that Luffy has left behind because they decided it was for the best not to have them continue on there journey
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Eh it was more of a gut prediction and I think if he does it will seem as if he did but he will return later. The main reason I made that prediction is that I cant think of any ability that Nami Brooke or Ussop can do that would actually make sense not to mention they are out of fuel.

Pet or otherwise it is a nakama they can be nakama without joining. Chopper is considered a pet by the WG but also part of Luffys crew. I think he will be a pet or nakama that they will leave behind like Laboon was like Vivi was like Yokozuna was like many other friends that and animals that Luffy has left behind because they decided it was for the best not to have them continue on there journey
    well agree on most of this BUT vivi would be with them if she had made an effort to go you know. like if she said take me i am going with you they would have said lets go. and if she randomly showed up and said i want in she would be in (B4 any one starts i know this is 100% unlikely i am just making a point.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She had a duty to her country they all new it, thats why she had to stay and thats why she couldnt become a pirate.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

thats what i just said
    BUT if she said screw it i am a pirate thay would not have told her no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    had to post on this so it didn't leave the first page of one piece threads.

then maybe post some thing on topic lol. jk
    but yeah not much new on the crew member front
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]