View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 403 of 468 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4675
  1. #4021
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Its probably just a silhouette used in mangas all the time, the ominous figure in the dark has more of an effect then showing a face of a new bad guy the same thing was done for Sentoumaru when we first saw him. Granted he didnt have speaking role but its more imp-active when you show someone like that at first.

    @xioa I agree that the kraken is the most likely candidate but IMO he is more of a Vivi a character who wont join do to duties I think that explains the shark and it explain why the kraken was at higher depths then it had been known to be. It was protecting the path to Fishman Island. Also I feel that drawing something like that can become tedious and explaining how they are going to take care of it will be annoying
    yeah i 100% agree with that i did the last time we talked about that idea. also, i do really think the krakken is the new vivi. it makes perfect sense essentially if luffy does as some think he will and declare fish man island under his protection leaving the keakken there as muscle and giveing it the straw hat mark would definitely be the most likely way luffy would help jimbi to protect fish man island
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #4022
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Still the Kraken is a powerful ally no matter what route Oda takes.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  3. #4023
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    838
    Agreed with both above me...

  4. #4024
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    agreed with the agreed LOL
    but yeah either way but i see the keaken coming in to play later like when luffy gets in to a war and calls for allies
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #4025
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,698
    Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! The Kraken is not the new Vivi! Boa Hancock was the New Vivi and Luffy just departed from her. We won't have another Vivi character for awhile. A Vivi character is former enemy who turns out to be royalty who travels with Luffy to multiple destinations and then stays behind do to their own destiny that deals with the protection of their country. Currently the Kraken is in the same classification as Laboon, Mahmoo, and Luffy: All being pets to a pirate crew. You guys are just wrong when you say "This character is the new former character introduced some time ago." Like Caribou being the new Bellamy. Bellamy is the one who caused Merry to die, he is the one who created that impossible fix. Saying that Caribou is the new Bellamy is like saying the Thousand Sunny will be killed.

    The Kraken is a Pet and, like the ship, will be a nakama but not count for the overall score of crew members.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  6. #4026
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Its probably just a silhouette used in mangas all the time, the ominous figure in the dark has more of an effect then showing a face of a new bad guy the same thing was done for Sentoumaru when we first saw him. Granted he didnt have speaking role but its more imp-active when you show someone like that at first.

    @xioa I agree that the kraken is the most likely candidate but IMO he is more of a Vivi a character who wont join do to duties I think that explains the shark and it explain why the kraken was at higher depths then it had been known to be. It was protecting the path to Fishman Island. Also I feel that drawing something like that can become tedious and explaining how they are going to take care of it will be annoying
    Are you sure because he was put as a hooded figure yet his crew members weren't http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/30527037/14
    I would say that is a hooded figure anything else about the video with the cast is arguable

    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! The Kraken is not the new Vivi! Boa Hancock was the New Vivi and Luffy just departed from her. We won't have another Vivi character for awhile. A Vivi character is former enemy who turns out to be royalty who travels with Luffy to multiple destinations and then stays behind do to their own destiny that deals with the protection of their country. Currently the Kraken is in the same classification as Laboon, Mahmoo, and Luffy: All being pets to a pirate crew. You guys are just wrong when you say "This character is the new former character introduced some time ago." Like Caribou being the new Bellamy. Bellamy is the one who caused Merry to die, he is the one who created that impossible fix. Saying that Caribou is the new Bellamy is like saying the Thousand Sunny will be killed.

    The Kraken is a Pet and, like the ship, will be a nakama but not count for the overall score of crew members.
    I mostly agree altough: How does Mohmoo count as a pet, he gets defeated and then the next time he always ends up beat up and i didn't know that Bellamy wreaked the ship (B*stard!) i was just saying that him trying to prove something may be to show his worth to somebody like a higher up kind of like how Bellamy had a higher up, i'm not saying that he is apart of Doflamingo...although that would explain why his tongue is so friggin long, seriously it is like all of his underlings have long tongues
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  7. #4027
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! The Kraken is not the new Vivi! Boa Hancock was the New Vivi and Luffy just departed from her. We won't have another Vivi character for awhile. A Vivi character is former enemy who turns out to be royalty who travels with Luffy to multiple destinations and then stays behind do to their own destiny that deals with the protection of their country. Currently the Kraken is in the same classification as Laboon, Mahmoo, and Luffy: All being pets to a pirate crew. You guys are just wrong when you say "This character is the new former character introduced some time ago." Like Caribou being the new Bellamy. Bellamy is the one who caused Merry to die, he is the one who created that impossible fix. Saying that Caribou is the new Bellamy is like saying the Thousand Sunny will be killed.

    The Kraken is a Pet and, like the ship, will be a nakama but not count for the overall score of crew members.
    Oh snaps what a thought out explanation, although i didn't equate Sureme to Vivi i was saying bellamy = caribou which doesn't seem true at the time

    Though i don't think bellamy killed merry, it was more their adventures and fall from sky island

    But i do wish something like this happens to caribou http://www.mangareader.net/103-2339-...apter-232.html He needs to learn his place

  8. #4028
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,265
    @ gypseslice
    do they? pls show me 2 examples to confirm this statement about the long tongues

  9. #4029
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    ^^ Come on, Bellamy's flag is a tongue sticking out of a mouth, Disco had his tongue outside of his mouth while confronting Camie and Doflamingo himself looks like a freaking panting dog BUT that was not the point i was trying to make xP
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  10. #4030
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Oh snaps what a thought out explanation, although i didn't equate Sureme to Vivi i was saying bellamy = caribou which doesn't seem true at the time

    Though i don't think bellamy killed merry, it was more their adventures and fall from sky island

    But i do wish something like this happens to caribou http://www.mangareader.net/103-2339-...apter-232.html He needs to learn his place
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-2338-...apter-231.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v37/c351/9.html

    That damage was from Bellamy.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •