View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 401 of 468 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4675
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Wait a God Damn Fucking minute! Did I just read "Too ugly"? Too fucking ugly to join? Bitch, I will backhand the shit out of you!

Nah, I'm just playing.

But really, because someone is ugly is not excuse to say they won't join. If you think Caribou won't join because he is too ugly, stab yourself with a screwdriver for not only thinking that beauty is a deciding factor but because you also think that he could still possibly join and are coming up with stupid emotionally based reasons for someone not to join. There are plenty of reasons for Foxxy, Moria, Wapel, Caribou to not join. If you can't think of any reasons, then stop being bias and say they will join.

You guy's all let your fanboyism take the better of you and cloud your judgment. You don't see me saying that Perona is still on the ship and that she will come out of the closet and say she married Zoro during the time skip and then ask to join the crew, to which Luffy accepts. I don't go around saying that Bentham doesn't have a chance because he is a faggot. Gin is dead, Caribou is evil, Enel doesn't give a fuck and the next thirty females that help out the crew other than fighting are too weak to join.

Really.
    yup.Idk why people starting to panic that caribou aka the vampire look a like guy will join just because he landed on the SH ship.if this keep going on. the first time oda throw a fishman character in the FI to the Sh,y`all will consider "it will be a new crew".

sometimes ago the case happens with margaret.when she first show up many retarded people are convince and try convincing other people that she will join.when oda introduces hancock.they change their side to her.

to me,i guess Oda will introduce a very new ch. for the new crew...and i believe that she`s a female...but that was just me.

and about the boss quote.i guess it`s already clear it`s croc.cause oda said "partner" not "crew".

please it just hurt my eyes to read some of your post,

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    yup.Idk why people starting to panic that caribou aka the vampire look a like guy will join just because he landed on the SH ship.if this keep going on. the first time oda throw a fishman character in the FI to the Sh,y`all will consider "it will be a new crew".

sometimes ago the case happens with margaret.when she first show up many retarded people are convince and try convincing other people that she will join.when oda introduces hancock.they change their side to her.

to me,i guess Oda will introduce a very new ch. for the new crew...and i believe that she`s a female...but that was just me.

and about the boss quote.i guess it`s already clear it`s croc.cause oda said "partner" not "crew".

please it just hurt my eyes to read some of your post,
    I' m sorry...... )'x

And is it just me thinking prematurely, about the new members poosible weapon or fight style because it's driving me crazy
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    hahaha yeah..Op can do that to you....

i borrow some xioa lines on this."you guy's all let your fanboyism take the better of you and cloud your judgment'.
    i don`t mind anything except a swordsman.seriously one more word on that ...the next time i`m awake i`ll be bathing in blood.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    i don`t mind anything except a swordsman.seriously one more word on that ...
    Can't agree more with this

Only Cross thinks the SH need another swordsman. I dont mind having 2 (even though brook may no longer rely on that ability) because they are 2 different types strength vs. speed and finesse. Versatility in fighting styles is what makes it so interesting. I still wont give up on fishman karate being a part of the crews fighting styles.

I will say this much for surume it was entertaining seeing him take out a giant.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

well i do think we might see some kind of bladed fighter either knives or another sword fighter. and like i said in the chapter thread i thin the krakken is the new vivi i think he get left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can see a knife thrower or even a kunai user, or even vivi's kujaki slashers but not another swordsman

I love how everyone argued with xiao that we would add a new member and especially one in the upcoming arc and now we are all arguing with him that the one candidate we see so far isnt a member. The world has turned upside down

I am still not convinced we have seen the new crewmember yet and I know ive been saying that since thriller bark but i have been right. I knew the kuja werent going to join and i said bon clay would probably sacrifice himself despite my pleas that i wanted to see him as a SH. I didnt think perona fit in and i just think most of our theories are outrageous.

Yes I wanted bon chan back yes I wanted another female and i wouldnt mind if hachi was stronger so he could join but none of these things have yet to fit into Odas writing style. The kraken may fit but it just seems off like it was with Vivi.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^^ Aside from the one or two obvious the same goes for you

Damn Jump for it's 20 page limit xP
    One or 2 obvious? Please b*tch, no one was agreeing with me when I was saying Mihawk would train Zoro, not single one of you motherfuckers. Even real good posters were bashing me on it. As well as Sabo is alive, all the ones who argued I had them all to the corner with "It's not confirmed yet" ignorantly avoiding all the obvious details leading to Sabo alive. You and your retarded posse should be the last ones talking about obvious, you guys couldn't even see the so damn obvious time skip that was coming just because "Wah I hate time skips, Oda would never do that because I hate them!" as well with Haki. At least I admitted all the wrong speculation I tried to bring up during the Haki first part revealed chapter but you sent me a irrelevant post about Cobi doing a haki burst when it was just him yelling. To just cling to the fact that you did not just read a chapter that pretty much derailed all your inane fan fictional dreams of One Piece. Along with few other members, chapter 597 was the highlight for OP threads really was the most enjoyable chapter to read for all the lurkers and posters who had to put up with reading all the posts from the garbage members.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Only Cross thinks the SH need another swordsman. I dont mind having 2 (even though brook may no longer rely on that ability) because they are 2 different types strength vs. speed and finesse. Versatility in fighting styles is what makes it so interesting. I still wont give up on fishman karate being a part of the crews fighting styles.

I will say this much for surume it was entertaining seeing him take out a giant.
    Cross thinks of a lot of things on what should or will go into the next One Piece, none of it ever comes true.

Kraken won't join.

Caribo won't join.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    One or 2 obvious? Please b*tch, no one was agreeing with me when I was saying Mihawk would train Zoro, not single one of you motherfuckers. Even real good posters were bashing me on it. As well as Sabo is alive, all the ones who argued I had them all to the corner with "It's not confirmed yet" ignorantly avoiding all the obvious details leading to Sabo alive. You and your retarded posse should be the last ones talking about obvious, you guys couldn't even see the so damn obvious time skip that was coming just because "Wah I hate time skips, Oda would never do that because I hate them!" as well with Haki. At least I admitted all the wrong speculation I tried to bring up during the Haki first part revealed chapter but you sent me a irrelevant post about Cobi doing a haki burst when it was just him yelling. To just cling to the fact that you did not just read a chapter that pretty much derailed all your inane fan fictional dreams of One Piece. Along with few other members, chapter 597 was the highlight for OP threads really was the most enjoyable chapter to read for all the lurkers and posters who had to put up with reading all the posts from the garbage members.
    I have no "posse" i am my own person the reason i say certain things isn''t because i want then to happen it is because it isn't really having much of a opinion agreeing with the leading idea it's just following the crowd which is boring and is just pointless so why post at all, i didn't join this forum so that i could make everyone happy with just normal generic ideas.
    I've obviousally offended you but ......

Anyway anyone think that hooded figure in the latest chapter may be the new member i don't think so but from the video with the hooded figure in that picture from Oda, with a new member sign on it i thought it would be a good idea to highlight it
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Hooded figure? What hooded figure? I didn't see a hooded figure in chapter 606. All I saw was that the Kraken joined the crew as a pet. Not a full on member to count but he isn't just going to go away.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!